Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: The Rolling Stones album art
Posted by: jbwelda ()
Date: February 7, 2020 05:12

>First off, it wasn't the "first annual" since it was the first one ie the
>inaugural,

I quoted directly off something official about the "first annual" in the title. It was called First Annual...irrelevant if there was ever an actual 2nd Annual. That happens a lot I have found especially with music festivals. Know how to end up with a small fortune in the music business? Start with a large fortune. Most people simply go broke and forget about future opportunities to lose more money.

But the fact remains those documents are full of holes, I pointed out at least two other instances above. But...I guess people are kool with the misinformation. Personally, when I read a blatant error in the first sentence, I disregard the rest because if they cannot get simple truths correct, the rest is very suspect.

But I guess that's just me.

jb

Posted by: Ricky ()
Date: February 12, 2020 01:02

One more:
NÂș 2 + 12 x 5

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: February 14, 2020 03:40

jbwelda
>First off, it wasn't the "first annual" since it was the first one ie the
>inaugural,

I quoted directly off something official about the "first annual" in the title. It was called First Annual...irrelevant if there was ever an actual 2nd Annual. That happens a lot I have found especially with music festivals. Know how to end up with a small fortune in the music business? Start with a large fortune. Most people simply go broke and forget about future opportunities to lose more money.

But the fact remains those documents are full of holes, I pointed out at least two other instances above. But...I guess people are kool with the misinformation. Personally, when I read a blatant error in the first sentence, I disregard the rest because if they cannot get simple truths correct, the rest is very suspect.

But I guess that's just me.

jb

I wasn't saying YOU were wrong, just that the title of it that they called it was - it never was a first annual since it was the first one.

Whatever the deal, the Stones went on at 4AM or whatever to hardly anyone and it was cold out.

Posted by: jbwelda ()
Date: February 14, 2020 06:40

Yep, and that was the prelude to Altamont. Not a great week, but I guess they did get a couple songs down in Mussel Shoals in the meantime.

It is funny how many 1st annuals there are without 2nd annuals!

jb

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 521
Record Number of Users: 184 on May 17, 2018 22:46
Record Number of Guests: 3948 on December 7, 2015 15:07

Previous page Next page First page IORR home