Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...678910111213141516...LastNext
Current Page: 11 of 24
Re: OT: Black Crowes 2020 reunion
Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: November 29, 2019 21:41

Live Nation selling tickets for 30% off for Black Crowes. Billed as black friday sale.

OT: Black Crowes 2020 reunion
Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: November 29, 2019 22:09

Posted by: OpenG ()
Date: November 29, 2019 22:28

On Cris's first solo record New Earth Mud which is one of my favorites I did not realize that Ed Harsch(RIF) got song credits for Silver Car and Kids That Aint Got None, and Marc Ford got a song credit for Sunday Sound -

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: November 29, 2019 22:41

bye bye johnny

[www.ticketmaster.com]

Just received this email also...seems a bit early for price drops, but desperate times call for desperate measures.
Upper levels at the L.A. Forum available for $18 + fees.

Posted by: stickyfingers101 ()
Date: November 29, 2019 23:05

Hairball
bye bye johnny

[www.ticketmaster.com]

Just received this email also...seems a bit early for price drops, but desperate times call for desperate measures.

haha...if this tour flops, the Robinson Brothers will hate each other even more.

good times.

Date: November 29, 2019 23:21

stickyfingers101
Hairball
bye bye johnny

[www.ticketmaster.com]

haha...if this tour flops, the Robinson Brothers will hate each other even more.

good times.

They got nothing on the Gallagher brothers. @ least the Gallaghers are hilarious a lot of the time.

Posted by: DeanGoodman ()
Date: November 30, 2019 01:02

crholmstrom

They got nothing on the Gallagher brothers. @ least the Gallaghers are hilarious a lot of the time.

I interviewed one of the Gallaghers during the Brotherly Love tour (can't remember which one), and he said that even by their own fratricidal standards they had never seen as much hatred as shown by the Robinsons.

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: November 30, 2019 01:44

Maybe they'll break down and go for a full reunion with Gorman, Ford and Pipien to sell more tickets...

In the meantime, check out this monstrous guitar sound produced by Rich on his Telecaster here [youtu.be]

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Date: November 30, 2019 02:03

DeanGoodman
crholmstrom

I interviewed one of the Gallaghers during the Brotherly Love tour (can't remember which one), and he said that even by their own fratricidal standards they had never seen as much hatred as shown by the Robinsons.

i guess the difference is gallaghers are much more public about it with twitter etc. robinsons would be pilloried if they called each other c*nts on instagram. english cussing is more colourful than the amercian version, haha.

Posted by: keefriff99 ()
Date: December 5, 2019 18:15

So this is weird...Nikki had to this to say about the Black Crowes manager spilling the tour details early on the Howard Stern Show:

When Variety asked Sixx how MÖTLEY CRÜE would have liked to have made the announcement, the bassist responded: "We would have announced it here [at the December 4 event], the way it should have been." He then added sarcastically: "It was announced by THE BLACK CROWES manager, which I heard their tour was just canceled and he got fired, unfortunately, but that doesn't affect our stadium tour."

Crowes tour canceled?? I don't think so...I guess he's just throwing shade.

Posted by: floodonthepage ()
Date: December 5, 2019 18:18

keefriff99
So this is weird...Nikki had to this to say about the Black Crowes manager spilling the tour details early on the Howard Stern Show:

When Variety asked Sixx how MÖTLEY CRÜE would have liked to have made the announcement, the bassist responded: "We would have announced it here [at the December 4 event], the way it should have been." He then added sarcastically: "It was announced by THE BLACK CROWES manager, which I heard their tour was just canceled and he got fired, unfortunately, but that doesn't affect our stadium tour."

Crowes tour canceled?? I don't think so...I guess he's just throwing shade.

It wouldn't surprise me if it was in fact cancelled, but yeah...probably throwing shade indeed.

Posted by: Rocky Dijon ()
Date: December 5, 2019 18:37

Throwing shade, while a colorful term, leaves me puzzled as to its derivation.

And I hope the tour isn't cancelled for the sake of those who have bought tickets.

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: December 5, 2019 19:06

Rocky Dijon
Throwing shade, while a colorful term, leaves me puzzled as to its derivation.

And I hope the tour isn't cancelled for the sake of those who have bought tickets.

If cancelled ticketbastard will refund.

Posted by: Send It To me ()
Date: December 5, 2019 19:52

They're probably looking for a co-headliner

Posted by: RollingFreak ()
Date: December 5, 2019 20:11

I can't imagine there's anyway they're cancelling that tour. I think thats just Nikki being Nikki.

Posted by: Mr. Jimi ()
Date: December 8, 2019 00:23

Its to bad they do not have some of the other guys on board particularly the drummer, Steve Gorman who is a founding member. According to his book they have had 16 members!

I have not been to one of their shows since 1996. Going to the Mansfield MA show. Looking forward to it.

Does anyone have a download link to a bootleg of stones covers? Thanks in advance.

Date: December 8, 2019 01:40

I'm not sure there's a Stones covers only boot but there's a 5CD collection called "Cover me with a good dream" of all their covers being treed here [bt.etree.org]

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-12-08 01:41 by gotdablouse.

Date: December 8, 2019 01:51

gotdablouse
I'm not sure there's a Stones covers only boot but there's a 5CD collection called "Cover me with a good dream" of all their covers being treed here [bt.etree.org]

Wow. Thank you

Posted by: BowieStone ()
Date: December 8, 2019 09:33

gotdablouse

There is. I have a boot called Crowing Stones. I don’t know if it is seeded somewhere.

Date: December 8, 2019 19:18

the important question is: is it a joint custody situation with the sacred humble pie 8 track tape now?

Date: December 8, 2019 22:09

BowieStone
gotdablouse

There is. I have a boot called Crowing Stones. I don’t know if it is seeded somewhere.

Are there any tracks not on that 5CD collection?

--------------

Posted by: BowieStone ()
Date: December 8, 2019 22:30

gotdablouse
BowieStone
gotdablouse

Are there any tracks not on that 5CD collection?

BLACK CROWES - CROWING STONES

01 Silver Train (Short Version)
02 Around And Around
03 I Wanna Be Your Man
04 Mona
05 Bright Lights, Big City
06 Cancel Everything
07 Torn & Frayed (Acoustic)
08 Let It Bleed (Acoustic)
09 Happy
10 Honky Tonk Women
11 Stop Breakin’ Down (unreleased Demo)
12 Sympathy For The Devil (unreleased Demo)

CD 2

01 Silver Train
02 Street Fighting Man
03 Tumbling Dice
04 Let It Bleed
05 You Gotta Move
06 Memo From Turner
07 Loving Cup
08 You Got The Silver
09 No Expectations
10 Midnight Rambler
11 Torn & Frayed
12 I Just Want To See His Face
12 Can’t You Hear Me Knocking
13 The Last Time

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-12-08 22:32 by BowieStone.

Posted by: mariano ()
Date: December 8, 2019 22:35

any chance to get this one in wav ??

Posted by: capsula ()
Date: December 9, 2019 15:20

That site with the crowes concert is fantastic. Does anybody know of a similar site that has good soundboard concerts from other bands? Thank you!

Date: December 9, 2019 19:22

mariano
any chance to get this one in wav ??

It was actually compiled by an IORR member as MP3s it seems [iorr.org] - I went out looking for it and finally found it so I kindly upped it to mega and put the link in that thread ;-)

--------------

Date: December 10, 2019 00:32

Thank you

Posted by: bleedingman ()
Date: December 14, 2019 19:02

I guess this tour isn't selling so badly. They sold out a show at Red Rocks and just added a second. Not too shabby.

Posted by: MelBelli ()
Date: December 14, 2019 19:08

bleedingman
I guess this tour isn't selling so badly. They sold out a show at Red Rocks and just added a second. Not too shabby.

That’s a 10,000-seat venue. Long way from selling out a shed. But a good sign.

Posted by: OpenG ()
Date: December 14, 2019 21:07

The jam at the end of Stare it Cold off Shake Your Money Maker - Its Turd on the Run super charged - Every time I listen I think of Turd on The run.

Posted by: TumblinDice76 ()
Date: December 14, 2019 22:15

Red Rocks is a bad venue to gauge ticket sales. Almost all shows at Red Rocks sell out. Counting Crowes and Weezer sell out Red Rocks.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...678910111213141516...LastNext
Current Page: 11 of 24

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1918
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home