Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123456Next
Current Page: 3 of 6
Re: Ronnie Wood All Saints Church 20th November
Posted by: SteveDMosley ()
Date: October 12, 2019 10:31

By ordering I gave my home adress in germany for delivery. But if they send the tickets just from november 15th I may miss the ticket before flying to london.

Did anyone choose the option to pick up the ticket at the store? And if so how can you change the delivery method from sending to collecting?

Thanx!

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: October 12, 2019 11:03

SteveDMosley
By ordering I gave my home adress in germany for delivery. But if they send the tickets just from november 15th I may miss the ticket before flying to london.

Did anyone choose the option to pick up the ticket at the store? And if so how can you change the delivery method from sending to collecting?

Thanx!

I've chosen the 'collect tickets in store'-option because I anticipated the problem of receiving my tickets in time (I live in Germany, too).
You should phone or email them and explain the situation. Ask them if they can send you the ticket separately or change to collect in store (you might also tell them that they can keep the CD and/or the postage).

Posted by: Sici ()
Date: October 12, 2019 11:17

I've received this mail from the banquet records:
your ticket won't reach you in time for the show by post, so instead it will be for collection at the church on the night of the show.

please join the same queue as everyone else when you arrive, then give your name and order number to our door staff

Posted by: gwen ()
Date: October 12, 2019 11:18

SteveDMosley

Thanx!

I did the same - nerves smiling smiley - i emailed them yesterday and will share their answer when i receive it.

Nowadays ticket agencies usually have workarounds - voiding the dispatched ticket and issueing a replacement at the box office.

Posted by: JumpinJeppeFlash ()
Date: October 12, 2019 12:49

gwen
SteveDMosley

Thanx!

I did the same - nerves smiling smiley - i emailed them yesterday and will share their answer when i receive it.

Nowadays ticket agencies usually have workarounds - voiding the dispatched ticket and issueing a replacement at the box office.

Pick up will be at the church for everyone traveling from outside UK.

Date: October 12, 2019 14:13

Thank you! By now I haven't received a pick-up notification, so I asked for this option. I will share the answer as soon as I get one

Posted by: bjornkasm ()
Date: October 12, 2019 14:24

Now when 1 day have passed. Does anyone have a spare for the Church show? I have one spare rear section at Shephards Bush which I ordered by mistake in the rush the day it was released. Anyway I'm glad for Shephard Bush floor ticket I have. My seventh Ronnie "Solo show" since 1988. No vacation left so I can't go to Birmingham.

Date: October 12, 2019 15:19

SteveDMosley
Thank you! By now I haven't received a pick-up notification, so I asked for this option. I will share the answer as soon as I get one

The answer is the same to everyone:

"your ticket will be for collection at the church on the night of the show. please join the same queue as everyone else when you arrive, then give your name and order number to our door staff."

Date: October 12, 2019 18:01

Banquet Records added the line 'Tickets and albums will be dispatched at the same time - the album is released 15th November.' on their website: [www.banquetrecords.com]

Obviously it will be rather unlikely that tickets sent out to places outside the UK will be delivered in time

Date: October 12, 2019 19:07

slewan
Banquet Records added the line 'Tickets and albums will be dispatched at the same time - the album is released 15th November.' on their website: [www.banquetrecords.com]

Obviously it will be rather unlikely that tickets sent out to places outside the UK will be delivered in time

They wont be sent out to customers outside of UK. Read quote above, it´s from Banquet Records.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-10-12 19:08 by JumpinJeppeFlash.

Date: October 12, 2019 19:22

JumpinJeppeFlash
slewan

They wont be sent out to customers outside of UK. Read quote above, it´s from Banquet Records.

I know but the information is important enough to be repeated.

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: October 13, 2019 15:25

I emailed Banquet Records and they say they're expecting the event to end at around 9pm so it sounds like Ronnie will play for an hour or so. So those staying in Central London should have plenty of time to catch the train back afterwards.

Date: October 13, 2019 18:00

grzegorz67
I emailed Banquet Records and they say they're expecting the event to end at around 9pm so it sounds like Ronnie will play for an hour or so. So those staying in Central London should have plenty of time to catch the train back afterwards.

I wonder if this is gonna be a more or less normal show (although shorter) or some kind of solo acoustic gig… ?

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: October 13, 2019 18:04

slewan
grzegorz67

I wonder if this is gonna be a more or less normal show (although shorter) or some kind of solo acoustic gig… ?

To me it's very obviously a warm up show for the SBE show the next day. I would expect full electric + some acoustic. SBE is much more likely to have special guests I think because if they appear in Kingston the element of surprise is gone.

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: October 13, 2019 23:55

Not been feeling great just lately and only just seen that Ronnie will be playing at All Saints Church in Kingston...………….my home town .
Great venue for a small gig and the guy who runs banquet records is a really nice guy.
Will have to pop down to his record shop to see if he or his staff have any extra info.
I only live in Epsom these days, just down the road, so will be after a ticket myself if I'm feeling O.K. thumbs up

Date: October 14, 2019 21:37

Now I've got also this information for customers outside uk

"as you're overseas the ticket won't arrive in time for the show if sent by post. instead, it will be for collection at All Saints on the night of the show. please join the same queue as everyone else when you arrive at the venue, then give your name and order number to our door staff."

But then I've got another mail saying:
"Pre-order awaiting dispatch (14/10/2019 15:27:33)"

Does someone know what this means?

Date: October 14, 2019 21:38

SteveDMosley

"as you're overseas the ticket won't arrive in time for the show if sent by post. instead, it will be for collection at All Saints on the night of the show. please join the same queue as everyone else when you arrive at the venue, then give your name and order number to our door staff."

Dispatch of the CD or LP not the ticket.

Date: October 14, 2019 21:39

thumbs up

JumpinJeppeFlash
SteveDMosley

Posted by: chriseganstar ()
Date: October 14, 2019 23:05

SteveDMosley
thumbs up

JumpinJeppeFlash
SteveDMosley

[/quote
It's the same if you are in the UK but want to collect your ticket rather than have it posted. The status will change when the tickets and album/CD are available. They're planning to send tickets out to arrive on the 15th but arrangements can be made for pick up

Satisfied since 1976

Posted by: satisfaction2 ()
Date: October 14, 2019 23:12

Got this mail today:

---------------------------------------
Your order has just been updated
Order xxxxxx

This item has just been updated
RW201119.png
Ronnie Wood
Wednesday 20th November at All Saints Church
LP + Ticket £55.00
LP + Ticket £55.00
Pre-order awaiting dispatch (14/10/2019 15:28:06)

Thanks for ordering from Banquet Records.
---------------------------------------------

I don´t know what this means. Shipping Cost/Postage to Germany as listed in the order confirmation I´m missing.

I mailed to Banquetshop and asked what it means. I told them that I can pick up tix and vinyl in Kingston if time is too short for timely arrival in Germany.

Posted by: chriseganstar ()
Date: October 14, 2019 23:30

satisfaction2
Got this mail today:

Order xxxxxx

RW201119.png
Ronnie Wood
LP + Ticket £55.00
LP + Ticket £55.00

I don´t know what this means. Shipping Cost/Postage to Germany as listed in the order confirmation I´m missing.

I mailed to Banquetshop and asked what it means. I told them that I can pick up tix and vinyl in Kingston if time is too short for timely arrival in Germany.
I think every order has been updated to show this status. I had correspondence with banquet Records today and foreign ticket holders will collect at the Church on the night

Satisfied since 1976

Date: October 15, 2019 00:21

satisfaction2
Got this mail today:

Order xxxxxx

RW201119.png
Ronnie Wood
LP + Ticket £55.00
LP + Ticket £55.00

How hard can it be to read above???

Date: October 15, 2019 09:09

JumpinJeppeFlash
satisfaction2
Got this mail today:

Order xxxxxx

RW201119.png
Ronnie Wood
LP + Ticket £55.00
LP + Ticket £55.00

depends on good your English is?

Posted by: gwen ()
Date: October 16, 2019 23:43

hi,

as you're overseas your ticket won't arrive in time for the show if sent by post.

instead, it will be for collection at All Saints on the night of the show. please join the same queue as everyone else when you arrive at the venue, then give your name and order number to our door staff.

your CD will be posted to you.

Ben
@BanquetRecords

Date: October 17, 2019 01:06

slewan
JumpinJeppeFlash
satisfaction2
Got this mail today:

Order xxxxxx

RW201119.png
Ronnie Wood
LP + Ticket £55.00
LP + Ticket £55.00

I think I can read.

Yes, my English is not the best. You are right. Nette Unterstützung. Wir sollten einen Drink zusammen nehmen!

But I asked to pick up my vinyl, too.
I think it makes more sense to buy a drink as to pay 11 gbp for shipping!

Posted by: Bushfire ()
Date: October 17, 2019 09:55

If anyone has an extra ticket for the gig in the church 20 Nov but doesn´t have a ticket for Shepherd´s Bush, I have 1 or 2 extras for 21 November, mail me soon on toma@chili.inet.fi

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-10-17 10:01 by Bushfire.

Date: October 17, 2019 11:20

satisfaction2
slewan
JumpinJeppeFlash
satisfaction2
Got this mail today:

Order xxxxxx

RW201119.png
Ronnie Wood
LP + Ticket £55.00
LP + Ticket £55.00

I think I can read.

Yes, my English is not the best. You are right. Nette Unterstützung. Wir sollten einen Drink zusammen nehmen!

meine Anmerkung galt nicht Dir, sondern all jenen englischen Muttersprachlern, die glauben, jeder könne im Zweifelsfalle jede Feinheit ihrer Sprache verstehen

Date: October 17, 2019 12:50

slewan
satisfaction2
slewan
JumpinJeppeFlash
satisfaction2
Got this mail today:

Order xxxxxx

RW201119.png
Ronnie Wood
LP + Ticket £55.00
LP + Ticket £55.00

I think I can read.

meine Anmerkung galt nicht Dir, sondern all jenen englischen Muttersprachlern, die glauben, jeder könne im Zweifelsfalle jede Feinheit ihrer Sprache verstehen

So habe ich das auch verstanden. Deshalb die Einladung zum Drink!
Grüsse aus Düsseldorf

Date: November 13, 2019 17:07

Got email today
-----------------
Album dispatched; tickets are for collection on the door

Thanks for ordering from Banquet Records

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-11-13 18:13 by satisfaction2.

Posted by: johnnythunders ()
Date: November 13, 2019 17:50

I got an email today saying my ticket has now been despatched (I did not order LP or CD)

Goto Page: Previous123456Next
Current Page: 3 of 6

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1942
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home