Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT - Chuck Berry Rock And Roll Music - Any Old Way You Choose It - The Complete Studio Recordings
Posted by: JohnnyBGoode ()
Date: September 28, 2019 19:48

I'm thinking about getting this box set. Does anyone have it? Thoughts? Also, does anyone know where I can get the audio of the concert with Rocking Horse? Thanks!

Re: OT - Chuck Berry Rock And Roll Music - Any Old Way You Choose It - The Complete Studio Recordings
Posted by: kristian ()
Date: September 28, 2019 20:18

A great set. Among the best boxes around by any artist.
The BBC show (in case you mean that one) exists as an official CD.
The Beat Club show appears in YouTube, including rehearsals, thus downloadable.

Hope this helps!

Re: OT - Chuck Berry Rock And Roll Music - Any Old Way You Choose It - The Complete Studio Recordings
Date: September 28, 2019 20:32

kristian
A great set. Among the best boxes around by any artist.
The BBC show (in case you mean that one) exists as an official CD.
The Beat Club show appears in YouTube, including rehearsals, thus downloadable.

Hope this helps!

Thanks! What is the name of the BBC concert? Thanks.

Posted by: LeonidP ()
Date: September 29, 2019 15:08

I love Chuck, I started with 7" Johnny B. Goode backed w/ a live My Ding-A-Ling, and wore that out! Then when I got into the Stones and heard their covers, I started buying his LPs whenever I found them at record shows, until I managed to get them all!

Anyway I have them all MP3'd now, but I might still have to check this out if there's extra stuff on them.

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: September 29, 2019 15:23

I don't have this but I know there's quite a bit of rare stuff on it. Look here for info on this and much more. [www.crlf.de]

Date: September 29, 2019 15:37

Here's the exact page, it's in the Blog Section. Scroll down a little bit. [www.crlf.de]

Posted by: Lynd8 ()
Date: October 1, 2019 00:45

I had already purchased the Hip-O boxes but sprang for this one too. What a monster - I still haven't go through all of it but treasure it. The books are great too.

Date: October 1, 2019 07:25

Just bought a copy online. Looking forward to having it.

Date: October 3, 2019 20:31

Mike Zito has a new tribute album coming out November 1st.

[www.mikezito.com]

Date: October 4, 2019 05:05

You Never Can Tell - Mike Zito

[www.americanbluesscene.com]

Date: November 4, 2019 20:28

The tribute album is out. It has a bunch of guests, including Joe Bonamassa. I think it rocks.

Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: November 5, 2019 13:41

Where can I purchase the Hail Hail Rock and Roll movie ?

Posted by: boogaloojef ()
Date: November 5, 2019 18:38

TheGreek

It is being reissued on Blu-Ray in a couple of weeks. Amazon.com will have it.

Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: November 5, 2019 18:53

boogaloojef
TheGreek

It is being reissued on Blu-Ray in a couple of weeks. Amazon.com will have it.
WOW , I will be all over that

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1443
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home