Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12345Next
Current Page: 1 of 5
Ronnie Wood Live at Symphony Hall Birmingham UK November 25
Posted by: JumpinJeppeFlash ()
Date: September 24, 2019 12:15

[ronniewood.tmstor.es]

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2019-11-25 09:48 by bv.

Re: Ronnie Wood Live At Symphony Hall Birmingham November 25
Posted by: AshtrayGirl ()
Date: September 24, 2019 12:17

Do you think there will be more dates? yawning smiley

Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: September 24, 2019 12:23

I would still prefer London because even though Brum's a similar distance for me, London's much easier to reach.

If Brum sells out quickly too then I reckon more dates could well follow. Ronnie just loves to get up and play, whether it's in front of 100 or 100,000.

Posted by: jlowe ()
Date: September 24, 2019 12:35

Excellent venue. Superb acoustics. In the Classical world it is regarded as second only behind the RAH.

Date: September 24, 2019 12:45

jlowe
Excellent venue. Superb acoustics. In the Classical world it is regarded as second only behind the RAH.

Well that might just swing it for me! Could be worth withstanding Brum traffic for. Shepherd's Bush can be a squash on the floor for sold out standing shows I'm told.

What's the capacity?

Posted by: Scooby ()
Date: September 24, 2019 13:00

The capacity isn’t huge, just over 2,200.

It’s a wonderful venue though. I really must get tickets to see Ronnie in my home town!

smiling smileyRe: Ronnie Wood Live At Symphony Hall Birmingham November 25
Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: September 24, 2019 13:05

Way to Go Ronnie

Date: September 24, 2019 13:21

Scooby

It’s a wonderful venue though. I really must get tickets to see Ronnie in my home town!

So similar to Shepherd's Bush then. As a native Brummie, what's the best place to park and get to the centre from the South ? (I live near Swindon). Or are there decent public transport options in from the outskirts somewhere?

Thanks in advance.

Posted by: jlowe ()
Date: September 24, 2019 14:09

grzegorz67
Scooby

So similar to Shepherd's Bush then. As a native Brummie, what's the best place to park and get to the centre from the South ? (I live near Swindon). Or are there decent public transport options in from the outskirts somewhere?

Thanks in advance.

Normally, it isn't too bad parking near the venue at around the time you need to arrive. However, there is considerable disruption around SH at the moment due to major 'improvements' in the area.
Check Trainline or similar: you could get there in a couple of hours, with one change. Might be worth considering.

Date: September 24, 2019 14:19

jlowe
grzegorz67
Scooby

Thanks in advance.

Normally, it isn't too bad parking near the venue at around the time you need to arrive. However, there is considerable disruption around SH at the moment due to major 'improvements' in the area.
Check Trainline or similar: you could get there in a couple of hours, with one change. Might be worth considering.

'Improvements'. I hear ya - Thanks winking smiley. I pass through Brum several times a year on the coach on my way to and from my native Scotland. I still don't really know it though. The City Centre is a right mess at the moment with the new Curzon St HS2 Station under construction. I thought on parking in Solihull or Warwick Parkway and coming in to Moore Street on the Chiltern Line. All depends on when the show finishes and the last train back.

Posted by: WillInUK ()
Date: September 24, 2019 15:02

Have parked at NIA in past. Short walk through Brindley Place to venue and it has several places to eat/drink.

Re: Ronnie Wood Live At Symphony Hall November 25
Posted by: Minsar ()
Date: September 24, 2019 17:04

Guys, can you help me?

Has anyone of you pre-ordered the album to get the pre-sale code? My friend has done so and he received a pre-sale code in the e-mail before the previous pre-sale (the London show). You don't have to order again to get the pre-sale code to Birmingham. He got the email authomatically and the code was supposed to be in that email... But instead of a proper code (letters and numbers) the code field is empty. The beginning of the email says that the code is on the email... but it isn't. I'm not asking for your unique codes but only if you can check if you got the proper codes this time too or does it look like the code has been omitted in this email from today. Thanks!

Posted by: chriseganstar ()
Date: September 24, 2019 17:42

Minsar
Guys, can you help me?

Has anyone of you pre-ordered the album to get the pre-sale code? My friend has done so and he received a pre-sale code in the e-mail before the previous pre-sale (the London show). You don't have to order again to get the pre-sale code to Birmingham. He got the email authomatically and the code was supposed to be in that email... But instead of a proper code (letters and numbers) the code field is empty. The beginning of the email says that the code is on the email... but it isn't. I'm not asking for your unique codes but only if you can check if you got the proper codes this time too or does it look like the code has been omitted in this email from today. Thanks!
Click on the "no purchase necessary2 link on the mad lad website and enter your e-mail address. You'll get sent another email to confirm your email address and then another code.

Satisfied since 1976

Posted by: Minsar ()
Date: September 24, 2019 18:01

chriseganstar
Minsar
Guys, can you help me?

Click on the "no purchase necessary2 link on the mad lad website and enter your e-mail address. You'll get sent another email to confirm your email address and then another code.

Thank you! I have passed on the information to my friend, thank you very much!

Date: September 24, 2019 18:08

Re parking at Symphony Hall, avoid parking at Arena Birmingham (the NIA), it can take a long time to get out after the event.

The car park at Paradise Circus which is on Brindley Drive is better and cheaper. It’s a 5 minute walk across Centenary Square to the ICC and Symphony Hall.

[www.birmingham.gov.uk]

Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: September 24, 2019 22:57

Birmingham is a nightmare for transport, especially around the venue at this moment of time.

It might pay you to park outside the city and catch the train in, somewhere like Solihull where the trains should run later coming back.

How much are the tickets generally?

Date: September 25, 2019 11:05

odean73
Birmingham is a nightmare for transport, especially around the venue at this moment of time.

It might pay you to park outside the city and catch the train in, somewhere like Solihull where the trains should run later coming back.

Any idea how much tickets are please?

Posted by: syrel ()
Date: September 25, 2019 12:04

What's the code for the artist presale? The code for the label presale doesn't work yet.
syrel

Date: September 25, 2019 12:05

odean73
odean73

There's a presale in progress now. I couldn't get in because I have no passcode. Hopefully someone will post up the prices.

Posted by: chriseganstar ()
Date: September 25, 2019 12:05

[zaphod.uk.vvhp.net]

artist pre-sale. no Code required

Satisfied since 1976

Date: September 25, 2019 12:06

when I click that link I get asked for a code

Date: September 25, 2019 12:07

syrel
when I click that link I get asked for a code

Same here.

Date: September 25, 2019 12:08

All I ask for is a little bit of competence in the ticket selling business

Date: September 25, 2019 12:09

grzegorz67
odean73
odean73

There's a presale in progress now. I couldn't get in because I have no passcode. Hopefully someone will post up the prices.

VIP was coming up at £164

Normal was around £65 from the top of my head.

Date: September 25, 2019 12:12

syrel
All I ask for is a little bit of competence in the ticket selling business

Don't be ridiculous. Now that's far too much to expect grinning smiley

I have to say the modern day event ticketing industry grinds my gears. Presales, tickets always going on sale on working days excluding many people etc etc. The list goes on. General Sale on Friday methinks...

Date: September 25, 2019 12:13

I can cope with all the tricks, the insider knowledge, the cut-throat tactics, that's all part of the world we live in - but just be competent enough to do it *$%&ing properly!

Date: September 25, 2019 12:16

syrel
I can cope with all the tricks, the insider knowledge, the cut-throat tactics, that's all part of the world we live in - but just be competent enough to do it *$%&ing properly!

I've learnt to live with the former, even though I don't like it. But 100% agreed on the latter thumbs up.

Date: September 25, 2019 12:17

It seems no code is needed for the VPI tickets, funnily enough. They are £164.

Date: September 25, 2019 12:21

Does anyone have a passcode for the general tickets?

Date: September 25, 2019 12:21

syrel
It seems no code is needed for the VPI tickets, funnily enough. They are £164.

Who'd have thunk it eh? winking smiley

The general sale on Friday will probably be the usual car crash and if so I'll end up falling back on my usual ticket tactic of last gasp drops and spares. Based near Swindon I can easily get to both cities at short notice.
Ho hum...

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2019-09-25 12:25 by grzegorz67.

Goto Page: 12345Next
Current Page: 1 of 5

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1911
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home