Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 3 of 4
Re: Keith and Patti - bff?
Posted by: jlowe ()
Date: September 20, 2019 15:11

CousinC
I don't care what he did.

But I had to think of a 95 VL tour German RTL special where Keith licked the female interviewer through the face at the end. She was kinda shocked but it was a bit funny as well. Imagine that today. Don't know whether its on YT.

Was it drink or drug (or both) fuelled?
On UK TV Interview archives will show footballer George Best and Actor Oliver Reed...both of whom were alcoholics behaving in a similar manner.
The Production companies probably lapped it up...more publicity...higher viewing figures.
I assume in the States, it's no different.

Posted by: His Majesty ()
Date: September 20, 2019 15:21

parislocksmith
"...gorgeous woman, Brazilian I think."

This one?

They @#$%&. hot smiley

But, more importantly, that is a great interview. thumbs up

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-09-20 15:44 by His Majesty.

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: September 20, 2019 16:10

Watched some minutes. A blunt interview in poor English. Her looks saved her. Probably the reason she got the job in the first place. That's the reason Keith gave her 37 minutes. I can't blame him...

Ps. Maybe Keith spread the word to Sir Michael? His interview with a Brazilian journalist ended with a child. Ds.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-09-20 16:25 by Stoneage.

Posted by: His Majesty ()
Date: September 20, 2019 16:42

Stoneage
Watched some minutes. A blunt interview in poor English. Her looks saved her.

Nooo, she gets some really good insight from him.

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: September 20, 2019 16:48

She got him to talk. I agree with that. Maybe he was in the mood? Or her looks?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-09-20 23:22 by Stoneage.

Posted by: keefriff99 ()
Date: September 20, 2019 17:05

His Majesty
parislocksmith

This one?

They @#$%&. hot smiley

But, more importantly, that is a great interview. thumbs up
Keith at the height of his sweaty, twitchy, skinny, coke-fueled era.

Posted by: CindyC ()
Date: September 20, 2019 20:06

parislocksmith

This one?

Yeah, that's the one! He says it about 18 minutes in. And then at the end says "what are you doing later", but quickly says "it's an old rock and roll joke". lol

In any event, I believe the story about the South African friend of Bliss. That type of stuff used to happen all the time. It's not so hard to believe, you just don't want to think poorly of your idols, I can see that. But they're still human with the same faults we all have.

Wasn't looking too good, but I was feeling real well.

Date: September 20, 2019 20:07

Agree that this is a great interview. I think he opened up to her quite a bit.

Posted by: parislocksmith ()
Date: September 20, 2019 20:24

"Yeah, that's the one!"

I must confess I was mostly interested in what your idea of a "gorgeous Brazilian woman" was, but it is an unusual interview. The uncanny power of beauty.

Posted by: wonderboy ()
Date: September 20, 2019 22:48

'Why did you call him Brenda?'
... Oh, that goes back to 1993. It wasn't something new that came out of Life.

Posted by: varilla ()
Date: September 20, 2019 23:26

The brazilian Bruna Lombardi´s is one of the best Keith Richards interviews ever. Made him really talk. For sure her looks helped...

Date: September 21, 2019 02:13

People who write here we have different ages, different understandings, we live in different countries and except for being stones fans, the generational and cultural gap must be insuperable among us. BUT..come on my friends...assuming that there is a human nature, keith richards...at least in the eighties or nineties...tours, his xpensive winos experience and so on...

Posted by: lem motlow ()
Date: September 21, 2019 08:03

Bliss
Sway, you can take it or leave it....

I’m sorry Bliss , I’ve been a fan of Keith Richards for probably longer than most of these posters have been alive.
They somehow need an imaginary Ward Cleaver Keith who is dedicated to his wife and a good father to his daughters.
The bubble head former fashion model and the two trust fund babies somehow fill a need in these fans to have their hero be “just like them” a dedicated family man.
It’s laughable-
Of course your friend is telling the truth.Keith , like all the Stones is a dirtbag.its the same guys I’ve followed for years.
Most of these so called fans don’t know shit about the Stones or Keith -the line in “Coming Down Again” for instance -stuck my tongue in someone else’s pie- is about Keith fckng Jimmy Millers wife.
When he was with Uschi on the 75 tour Anita was home with Marlon waiting for him,just like she was during the 79 jaunt with Ronnie and Lil on the private jet.
I’ve seen that video where he’s picking up the young blond interviewing him a few times before.
Same ol Keith- he gives her the stare-“ you are very beautiful”somewhere in the middle and near the end “what are ya doin later” a thin , young beautiful blond woman - not our Keith,nooooo.grow the fck up already people ,ok?

Date: September 21, 2019 08:23

<the line in “Coming Down Again” for instance -stuck my tongue in someone else’s pie- is about Keith fckng Jimmy Millers wife>

Not about Brian and Anita?

Posted by: Bliss ()
Date: September 21, 2019 08:26

Years ago, I used to read the late, lamented forum Groupie Central, now only available on the Wayback Machine (internet archive). Below is their verdict on the Rolling Stones, although surprisingly, Bill doesn't come into it. For the record, I am a huge Keith fan. I love his solo albums and find him open, funny, honest, articulate and with a big heart. None of that could be said of Mick, actually.

Here you go...

"ROLLING STONES

Lead singer Mick Jagger gives his sexual partners plenty of “satisfaction,” according to the stories we heard. Like his old friend David Bowie, Mick is fond of orgies and “the beautiful people,” especially models young enough to be his daughter. Despite Mick being built like a wiry adolescent, we hear his penis is ALL MAN and it packs a mighty wallop. Like Steven Tyler, Mick’s mouth is legendary, and not just for singing! There’s a reason why the famous Rolling Stones logo has a TONGUE sticking out! Mick will show you an unforgettable time, but we also hear that he will “treat you like a used tampon” when he’s done. If you only practice safe sex, you might want to stay clear of Mick, who reportedly hates using condoms. He may oblige the first time, but if you’re with him enough times, we hear he will eventually refuse to wear condoms. To quote another Rolling Stones song in a bad pun, to play with Mick is to “play with fire.” By contrast to Mick’s status as a legendary lover, guitarist Keith Richards of the Rolling Stones, has received mixed “reviews,” most of them negative. His sexual prowess (or lack thereof) may be affected by whatever drugs he’s on at the time. One groupie who experienced Keith said he was “limp” and his “jumping jack flash” came too quickly. We don’t think those “living corpse” jokes about Keith are going to go away anytime soon. For more gossip on the Rolling Stones, click here..."

Posted by: lem motlow ()
Date: September 21, 2019 09:28

Yeah.... a little TMI there.i said the old boy was a dirt bag ,I didn’t really want to examine the dirt.
Thank God there isn’t a website called “ every time Lem Motlow had Coke Dick.

Date: September 21, 2019 09:59

The moral character of cultural idols or people in authority is certainly a conundrum. How harshly we judge someone is on a continuum, some of it culturally dictated. For example, Bill Clinton was vilified for his relationship with an intern. Europeans were mystified by that. Francois Mitterand's wife invited his mistress to his funeral.

I would say the majority of artists have messy personal lives; the rate of mental and behavioural disorders is also considerably higher than average.

The RS are no exception. Specifically, the way they have stolen the work of fellow musicians, Brian's physical abuse of his girlfriends, Bill's affair with 13 year old Mandy Smith, Mick's financial defrauding of Jerry, his relentless pursuit of women younger than his granddaughters, and the fact that three of his long-term girlfriends tried to commit suicide, one successfully.

From all appearances, Keith and Patti have a stable and happy marriage and have raised their family very well.

Posted by: Rocky Dijon ()
Date: September 21, 2019 18:06

I just woke up. I sit down for a late breakfast on a lovely Saturday morning with the sun shining and I read lem's funniest, albeit most stinging line ever to grace our pages.

Posted by: The Joker ()
Date: September 21, 2019 18:14

Posted by: keefriff99 ()
Date: September 21, 2019 18:25

Rocky Dijon
I just woke up. I sit down for a late breakfast on a lovely Saturday morning with the sun shining and I read lem's funniest, albeit most stinging line ever to grace our pages.
Apparently he's the only actual Stones fan on the planet. He hates everyone on this site and thinks we're all idiots who are unworthy of even reading his condescending tirades.

Posted by: More Hot Rocks ()
Date: September 21, 2019 19:41

angee
Would all be hard to deal with.

I still Keith is a one-woman kind of man, even if he did invite another woman to a party.

At that time getting a fix had priory over any women. Heroin has more desire then a naked women.
Look at how as the years go buy and the drugs subsided he became kinder, funnier, and mellower.
He wasn’t a dick and a hard guy because he was Keith he was that way cause all f’d up all the time

Posted by: Rocky Dijon ()
Date: September 21, 2019 20:59

keefriff99
Rocky Dijon
Apparently he's the only actual Stones fan on the planet. He hates everyone on this site and thinks we're all idiots who are unworthy of even reading his condescending tirades.

He's a riot if you don't take it to heart. Life is too short to be offended by people. Besides beneath that hard exterior, lem is a good guy. He likes kittens and babies...and not just as an appetizer.

Posted by: Swayed1967 ()
Date: September 24, 2019 10:20

lem motlow
Bliss
Sway, you can take it or leave it....

I’m sorry Bliss , I’ve been a fan of Keith Richards for probably longer than most of these posters have been alive.
They somehow need an imaginary Ward Cleaver Keith who is dedicated to his wife and a good father to his daughters.
The bubble head former fashion model and the two trust fund babies somehow fill a need in these fans to have their hero be “just like them” a dedicated family man.
It’s laughable-
Of course your friend is telling the truth.Keith , like all the Stones is a dirtbag.its the same guys I’ve followed for years.
Most of these so called fans don’t know shit about the Stones or Keith -the line in “Coming Down Again” for instance -stuck my tongue in someone else’s pie- is about Keith fckng Jimmy Millers wife.
When he was with Uschi on the 75 tour Anita was home with Marlon waiting for him,just like she was during the 79 jaunt with Ronnie and Lil on the private jet.
I’ve seen that video where he’s picking up the young blond interviewing him a few times before.
Same ol Keith- he gives her the stare-“ you are very beautiful”somewhere in the middle and near the end “what are ya doin later” a thin , young beautiful blond woman - not our Keith,nooooo.grow the fck up already people ,ok?

LOL. You’re one of this board’s biggest blowhards which I suppose is an achievement of sorts. Congrats. You cast yourself as a mean ugly dick measle, a harsh bearer of truth. We may not like you but until the scab of your stinging truth fades we must take our medicine.

Unfortunately, you don’t know sh*t about what other people think. Nobody is making the (preposterous) claim that Keith is incapable of being unfaithful because he adheres to a strict moral code. I have no doubt he’s used his rock star status to fornicate like crazy all over the planet. Hell, if I were a married woman and Keith hit on me I’d be legs up before you could say ‘Gomper.’ However, the story of the South African woman as told by Bliss seems smelly (take out your brain, clean it and then reread the post by liddas and you may understand). It’s hearsay. It wouldn’t surprise me if it were true but I merely wanted to hear it in the woman’s own words. Bliss shouldn’t mind since she’s challenged people numerous times to back up their stories with hard evidence.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: September 24, 2019 12:11

….. eeerrrrr I better not say that …..

ROCKMAN

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-09-24 12:35 by Rockman.

Date: September 25, 2019 21:26

As I said, Rockman, she isn't a big fan.The RS are just another band to her whose heyday was before her time. To her, Keith had all the physical appeal of Alice Cooper. She said several unflattering things about his looks which I won't repeat here. I can hardly ask her to come here to defend her story to diehard fans who will undoubtedly trash her.

What has credibility is the account from the groupie forum. Hey, at the very least, it discredits Keith's slurs on Mick's equipment! Surely that will make some fans happy.

Date: September 25, 2019 21:43

…… I believe ya Bliss …..the deleted above was a joke with Lem

Don't worry I've had a million things happen to
me thru life and if I told them here nobody would believe them ….

ROCKMAN

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: September 26, 2019 02:55

lem motlow vs. Swayed1967....eye popping smiley...it's like Ali vs. Frazier.

smiling smiley

Date: September 26, 2019 03:19

ROCKMAN

Date: September 26, 2019 04:03

Swayed1967

LOL. You’re one of this board’s biggest blowhards which I suppose is an achievement of sorts. Congrats. You cast yourself as a mean ugly dick measle, a harsh bearer of truth. We may not like you but until the scab of your stinging truth fades we must take our medicine.

Unfortunately, you don’t know sh*t about what other people think. Nobody is making the (preposterous) claim that Keith is incapable of being unfaithful because he adheres to a strict moral code. I have no doubt he’s used his rock star status to fornicate like crazy all over the planet. Hell, if I were a married woman and Keith hit on me I’d be legs up before you could say ‘Gomper.’ However, the story of the South African woman as told by Bliss seems smelly (take out your brain, clean it and then reread the post by liddas and you may understand). It’s hearsay. It wouldn’t surprise me if it were true but I merely wanted to hear it in the woman’s own words. Bliss shouldn’t mind since she’s challenged people numerous times to back up their stories with hard evidence.

I'm guessing Bliss doesn't even stay in contact with the woman anymore, but even if she did, would you want a non-RS fan to create an account come on here and say it happened or it didn't? And even if this person truly did do just that and tell her story, being 100% honest, would you believe her then? No you would say, "this is BS, it's just Bliss writing under a new account" (cuz that's what I would say).

So really, I think Bliss was wise to say "take it or leave it" because that's what the smart people on here are going to do.

I don't see why you had to be so mean in your response. Just don't believe her and leave it at that.

Wasn't looking too good, but I was feeling real well.

Date: September 26, 2019 04:10

lem motlow
Thank God there isn’t a website called “ every time Lem Motlow had Coke Dick.

Sorry, but I just created one! Do you have any photos I can add? You know, for evidence? And don't bother boring me with the non-Coke Dick pics. We've all seen those on your other website.

Goto Page: Previous1234Next
Current Page: 3 of 4

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2047
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home