Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Tabloid: Rolling Stones rocker, 76, enjoys night on the town with brunette beauty
Posted by: peoplewitheyes ()
Date: September 12, 2019 15:44

Re: Tabloid: Rolling Stones rocker, 76, enjoys night on the town with brunette beauty
Posted by: keefriff99 ()
Date: September 12, 2019 16:09

So what's the story here? There's not even one photo of them together.

Re: Tabloid: Rolling Stones rocker, 76, enjoys night on the town with brunette beauty
Date: September 12, 2019 16:20

Haha! I did at least preface the title with 'Tabloid'!

Date: September 12, 2019 16:44

peoplewitheyes
Haha! I did at least preface the title with 'Tabloid'!
Oh, I'm not blaming you for posting it. It's just the article itself is full of unsupported innuendo.

Now, given Mick's track record with women, it wouldn't exactly be surprising...but that's another story...

Date: September 12, 2019 18:19

keefriff99
So what's the story here? There's not even one photo of them together.

She could be his friend's girlfriend for what we know. Priceless! grinning smiley

Posted by: Scooby ()
Date: September 12, 2019 20:01

If the Daily Mail reported that the Sky was blue I’d go outside and check it for myself.

In other news, Mick is at the Oval test match today with his brother Chris.

Posted by: EJM ()
Date: September 12, 2019 20:12

Jinx seems to work with cricket as well as football .......

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: September 12, 2019 20:13

"MailOnline has contacted a representative for Mick for comment"

Haha...

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: redkev ()
Date: September 12, 2019 20:16

I don't care much for the Daily Mail - much prefer Andrex.

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: September 12, 2019 21:04

EJM
Jinx seems to work with cricket as well as football .......

There is no jinx required for England football team to lose they are as much use as a chocolate teapot with a combined IQ that adds up to the number on the back of the goalkeepers shirt.

Nate

Date: September 12, 2019 22:17

Please also note, that I do not endorse the Daily Fail, it is a disgusting rag, and partly responsible for the continued downfall of the UK.

Just to be clear about that!

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: September 12, 2019 22:37

This is the owner of the Daily Fail: Lord Rothermere,
Jonathan Harold Esmond Vere Harmsworth, 4th Viscount Rothermere,
Baron Rothermere, Baronet of Horsey, Right Honorable.
(to the left of The Right Honorable David Cameron):

Date: September 12, 2019 22:41

Thanks for the supporting evidence, Stoneage

Date: September 12, 2019 23:26

I still contend that Rupert Murdoch is one of the biggest villains of the 20th/21st centuries. He's actively worked to destroy the profession of journalism in at least three countries (Australia, the UK, and the US).

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: September 13, 2019 00:53

-

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-09-13 01:05 by Stoneage.

Posted by: nick ()
Date: September 13, 2019 01:07

Jeff Zucker is at the top of the list of destruction and lack of civility of the media.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-09-13 04:31 by nick.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1368
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home