Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12345678910Next
Current Page: 7 of 10
Re: Ronnie Wood Live At Shepherds Bush Empire November 21
Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: September 23, 2019 18:41

Ket
grzegorz67
slewan
having ordered through AXS I don't expect that I'll receive my ticket any time soon (the already fu*k up the Rolling Stones' ticket sale last year). Anyway I'm going to ask them to send the ticket as soon as possible to avoid any complications during Brexit time (who ever can tell how the Brexit transition period might affect international mail?)

There's been loads of ridiculous scaremongering around Brexit for this. I personally voted against it but life here has barely changed here since the vote. Sure the pound is weaker. But we've had no recession and unemployment is still falling. The World has not caved in.
The world has not caved in but the weaker pound has caused allot of problems (see Thomas Cook for an example) and investment in the UK has slowed considerably not to mention the UK GDP growth is now one of the lowest in the G7 (before the referendum it was one of the highest). and all this is happening before we have even left the EU.

Thomas Cook was already in trouble anyway. It's true that the weak pound hasn't helped it though. The rest of Europe is slowing too now. I voted against Brexit and would still like us to stay but realistically we're not going to.

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: September 23, 2019 19:10

grzegorz67
slewan
having ordered through AXS I don't expect that I'll receive my ticket any time soon (the already fu*k up the Rolling Stones' ticket sale last year). Anyway I'm going to ask them to send the ticket as soon as possible to avoid any complications during Brexit time (who ever can tell how the Brexit transition period might affect international mail?)

There's been loads of ridiculous scaremongering around Brexit for this. I personally voted against it but life here has barely changed here since the vote. Sure the pound is weaker. But we've had no recession and unemployment is still falling. The World has not caved in.

International Mail will not grind to a halt. Nor will passport control. I doubt we'll even leave on 31st Oct. Relax and look forward to the show. I believe AXS offered e-tickets.

well. I don't expect that there will be genuine problems with the mail but I'm worrying that the mail might be affected by traffic jams caused by more border controls etc.

Posted by: AshtrayGirl ()
Date: September 23, 2019 20:14

No e-tickets, Grzegorz. Physical tix to be sent by post. I hope that we'll have them with us as they specified, that is: no later than 10 days before the gig. My anxiety regarding this is impossible to describe.

Posted by: flairville ()
Date: September 23, 2019 21:35

There’s no need for anxiety. If you bought them from AXS or TM, even if they weren’t delivered they’d be issued to you at the box office with ID and the card you paid with.

Date: September 23, 2019 21:58

AshtrayGirl
No e-tickets, Grzegorz. Physical tix to be sent by post. I hope that we'll have them with us as they specified, that is: no later than 10 days before the gig. My anxiety regarding this is impossible to describe.

As Flairville says, just bring your payment card and ID with you. I’d also suggest a printout of your email ticket order. If the ticket hasn’t arrived before you travel, email the seller and tell them you’d like to collect your ticket from the box office on show day. If they’ve already sent it, they’ll cancel it and print a replacement . I did all of the above when AEG screwed up Hyde Park Show 1 and they had an envelope with my name on it waiting for me to collect at the box office. They even refunded the postage costs.

Posted by: ErwinH ()
Date: September 24, 2019 12:05

A 2nd show on nov 25 in Birmingham !

Date: September 24, 2019 13:33

ErwinH

booh - "one night only"?? he should rather add a second show in London

Date: September 24, 2019 13:38

slewan
ErwinH

booh - "one night only"?? he should rather add a second show in London

Why? There's much more to the UK than just London. It could also be that the venue isn't available for a 2nd show. If Brum sells well then maybe Manchester/Liverpool or even Glasgow/Edinburgh might get a show too.

Date: September 24, 2019 17:54

Shepherds Bush Empire is available on the days before Ronnie's show as well as on the day after.
Birmingham is okay – but I flying back home on Sunday. Thus the picked the wrong date… I'm still hoping for another show in London
(the due poster says 'new show added due to phenomenal demand' – phenomenal demand in Birmingham because of a sold out show in London?????)

Posted by: Nikkei ()
Date: September 24, 2019 18:03

Seven pages on this already sure is phenomenal... it's just Ronnie Wood after all

Date: September 24, 2019 18:18

Nikkei
Seven pages on this already sure is phenomenal... it's just Ronnie Wood after all

well, that's 25% of the Stones (and far more than 50% of their guitars). And the setlist isn't as predictable as usual. And what's seven pages compared to 375+ pages about something that doesn't really exist?

Date: September 24, 2019 18:27

slewan
Shepherds Bush Empire is available on the days before Ronnie's show as well as on the day after.
Birmingham is okay – but I flying back home on Sunday. Thus the picked the wrong date… I'm still hoping for another show in London
(the due poster says 'new show added due to phenomenal demand' – phenomenal demand in Birmingham because of a sold out show in London?????)

I imagine many ticketholders for the London show are from further North. There are 10+ million people within 90 minutes' travel of Birmingham. More than in Bavaria or all of Belgium. This country is ridiculously London centric but there is human life elsewhere too and some are even Rolling Stones fans thumbs up

He may still do another London show - wait and see.

Posted by: odean73 ()
Date: September 24, 2019 23:07

grzegorz67
slewan

I imagine many ticketholders for the London show are from further North. There are 10+ million people within 90 minutes' travel of Birmingham. More than in Bavaria or all of Belgium. This country is ridiculously London centric but there is human life elsewhere too and some are even Rolling Stones fans thumbs up

He may still do another London show - wait and see.

thumbs up

Posted by: johnnythunders ()
Date: October 1, 2019 14:41

My paper tickets just arrived in the post this morning (via Whistl)

Date: October 1, 2019 15:23

johnnythunders
eye popping smiley wow, I am waiting patiently, did you order via AXS?

Posted by: satisfaction2 ()
Date: October 1, 2019 15:39

Got my tickets via royal post this morning.
I ordered with AXS Presale.

Grüsse/Regards from Düsseldorf

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-10-01 15:42 by satisfaction2.

Date: October 1, 2019 15:56

satisfaction2
Got my tickets via royal post this morning.
I ordered with AXS Presale.

Grüsse/Regards from Düsseldorf

Same, presale axs, and nothing... I hope for a better tomorrow

Posted by: johnnythunders ()
Date: October 1, 2019 21:18

AshtrayGirl
johnnythunders
eye popping smiley wow, I am waiting patiently, did you order via AXS?

Yes

Posted by: Adams ()
Date: October 1, 2019 22:41

What is amazing is that AXS did not have an e-ticket option and Ticketmaster did. WTF? Why??? Isn't it the same corporation???
Same situation with some other concerts like Sparks last year, surely many other ones.

Posted by: chriseganstar ()
Date: October 2, 2019 03:04

Nikkei
Wait and see

Satisfied since 1976

Posted by: paulywaul ()
Date: October 2, 2019 08:48

chriseganstar
The Tivoli and Ronnie Scott's shows last year were fantastic. Don't miss these new shows.

Tivoli was great, yes indeed

[ I want to shout, but I can hardly speak ]

Date: October 2, 2019 14:07

paulywaul
chriseganstar
The Tivoli and Ronnie Scott's shows last year were fantastic. Don't miss these new shows.

Still 47 tickets left for this show......there are a few surprises for this one too. The night after is already sold out.

[www.ticketor.com]

Satisfied since 1976

Date: October 2, 2019 22:09

got my ticket for Shepherds Bush from AXS today.
still looking for a VIP ticket for Shepherds Bush in exchange for a VIP ticket for Birmingham, see:[iorr.org]

Posted by: Sici ()
Date: October 3, 2019 02:17

chriseganstar
paulywaul
chriseganstar

Still 47 tickets left for this show......there are a few surprises for this one too. The night after is already sold out.

[www.ticketor.com]

Same day there is Joos Holland at the RAH.
Maibe is another chance for see Ronnie
Sici

[www.ticketmaster.co.uk]

Date: October 3, 2019 02:39

Sici
chriseganstar
paulywaul
chriseganstar

[www.ticketor.com]

Same day there is Joos Holland at the RAH.
Maibe is another chance for see Ronnie
Sici

[www.ticketmaster.co.uk]
Not at the RAH for sure.

Satisfied since 1976

Posted by: Sici ()
Date: October 4, 2019 18:37

I've receive my tickets too.
I've pay for assicurate post but received in mailbox outside the house...
big risk
Sici

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-10-07 12:53 by Sici.

Date: October 5, 2019 13:26

chances for an additional show in London are now slim (unless he changes the venue) since Shepards Bush Empire is now occupied on the days before and after Ronnie's show

Posted by: Lien ()
Date: October 5, 2019 15:34

slewan
chances for an additional show in London are now slim (unless he changes the venue) since Shepards Bush Empire is now occupied on the days before and after Ronnie's show

The Mystery Jets cancelled their tour due health problems ,and the show on November 20th , so the Bush is free that day .

Date: October 5, 2019 17:30

Lien
slewan

The Mystery Jets cancelled their tour due health problems ,and the show on November 20th , so the Bush is free that day .

well, I don't think he'll do two shows in a row without a day's pause

Date: October 7, 2019 15:53

Hi, I just wanted to share my happiness over a received ticket for the show. See you in London soon smiling smiley grinning smiley

Goto Page: Previous12345678910Next
Current Page: 7 of 10

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1065
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home