Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567Next
Current Page: 2 of 7
Re: Mick in Venice this night ‘The Burnt Orange Heresy’ premier
Posted by: angee ()
Date: September 8, 2019 00:55

Yay, Mick!

~"Love is Strong"~

Posted by: bleedingman ()
Date: September 8, 2019 01:47

DandelionPowderman
bleedingman
Nice speech but did he mention China and/or India? Or that the 40 trucks and private jet are pollution free?

Did they also boycott the Paris agreement?

Tread lightly, DP. "Politics", dear chap. BTW - Missed the IORR band this tour. Cheers.

Posted by: jlowe ()
Date: September 8, 2019 02:09

keefriff99
Amazing how he can look so old and frail in those unplanned paparazzi shots, and then look like the picture of fitness and vitality when the camera is on him.

Isn't that because a lot of journals actually 'enhance' the photos in order to flatter the celeb's appearance?

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: September 8, 2019 02:39

-

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-09-10 10:36 by Stoneage.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: September 8, 2019 02:43

…. maybe it's a Deep Fake video …..

ROCKMAN

Posted by: keefriff99 ()
Date: September 8, 2019 02:58

bleedingman
DandelionPowderman
bleedingman
Nice speech but did he mention China and/or India? Or that the 40 trucks and private jet are pollution free?

Tread lightly, DP. "Politics", dear chap. BTW - Missed the IORR band this tour. Cheers.
Excuse me? Your original post was most certainly political...don't pretend it wasn't.

Date: September 8, 2019 03:01

jlowe
keefriff99
Amazing how he can look so old and frail in those unplanned paparazzi shots, and then look like the picture of fitness and vitality when the camera is on him.

Isn't that because a lot of journals actually 'enhance' the photos in order to flatter the celeb's appearance?
There's no doubt, but I think most seasons celebs have an on/off switch where they can really dial up the magnetism and charisma.

Posted by: Shade ()
Date: September 8, 2019 03:08

What kind of carbon footprint does Brenda rack up on her private jet?

Living in a bubble with 24/7 armed security has warped the tiny todger’s perspective

Keith was always the smart one.

I just cancelled my overpriced and six week delayed T-shirt order and saved $150

Brenda should solve all the problems in the UK first, before knocking the country where she had her heart surgery. Or just pay for the climate fight with her own money

See you, globalist trash.

Posted by: bleedingman ()
Date: September 8, 2019 03:19

keefriff99
bleedingman
DandelionPowderman
bleedingman

Excuse me? Your original post was most certainly political...don't pretend it wasn't.
If you say so. In which case I apologize.

Posted by: steffialicia ()
Date: September 8, 2019 03:38

bleedingman

Not the point.

Date: September 8, 2019 03:55

Shade
What kind of carbon footprint does Brenda rack up on her private jet?

Living in a bubble with 24/7 armed security has warped the tiny todger’s perspective

Keith was always the smart one.

I just cancelled my overpriced and six week delayed T-shirt order and saved $150

Brenda should solve all the problems in the UK first, before knocking the country where she had her heart surgery. Or just pay for the climate fight with her own money

See you, globalist trash.
What a pathetic tantrum. There's a juvenile meltdown if I've ever seen it. You sound as unstable as the authoritarian bozo you no doubt worship.

Date: September 8, 2019 03:57

bleedingman
keefriff99
bleedingman
DandelionPowderman
bleedingman

No reason to apologize, but your initial post was talking points-101 for the "deny and deflect" crowd, so DP said nothing wrong by responding to it.

Posted by: nick ()
Date: September 8, 2019 04:00

keefriff99
bleedingman
keefriff99
bleedingman
DandelionPowderman
bleedingman

No reason to apologize, but your initial post was talking points-101 for the "deny and deflect" crowd, so DP said nothing wrong by responding to it.
There he is, all roided and ready to go tries to mask his politics but says one comment is ok and the other isn't. That ChinaIndia truth really hits that nerve on you doesn't it AntifaBoy.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-09-08 04:03 by nick.

Posted by: cyclist ()
Date: September 8, 2019 04:12

The dude's pissed about the president using one of his most famous songs. Let the guy blow off some steam.

Date: September 8, 2019 04:15

nick
keefriff99
bleedingman
keefriff99
bleedingman
DandelionPowderman
bleedingman

There he is, all roided and ready to go tries to mask his politics but says one comment is ok and the other isn't. That ChinaIndia truth really hits that nerve on you doesn't it AntifaBoy.
Oh, you again...what a bothersome little fly.

I already eviscerated your talking points with objective statistics a few weeks ago (which you never responded to). There's no need to revisit that humiliation.

I'm finished with you...walk on home.

Posted by: nick ()
Date: September 8, 2019 04:25

keefriff99
nick
keefriff99
bleedingman
keefriff99
bleedingman
DandelionPowderman
bleedingman

Oh, you again...what a bothersome little fly.

I already eviscerated your talking points with objective statistics a few weeks ago (which you never responded to). There's no need to revisit that humiliation.

I'm finished with you...walk on home.

There was no need to. We know what side you cheerlead for. As it is with most of your ilk you just want have your side heard and shut down the other. Neither one of our comments in an unrelated chatroom and yours or my carbon footprints is gonna make any difference. It should only be Stones in here even if the lead singer has stuff to say in his personal time. So I'm done with you. I know your already home cause you going nowhere fast...

Posted by: mikey C ()
Date: September 8, 2019 05:12

Very Cool Mick signs Autograph's to the die-hard's that show up..He does not have to do it but he does ...Nice!!!!!

Posted by: duke richardson ()
Date: September 8, 2019 05:15

when Mick Jagger comments on the US government position on climate change, I take notice because he is very astute about history, the truth is though, his opinion is like everyone else’s, and nothing will change. We in the USA, sadly, know we have a dangerous person at the helm of government. It’s just like Keith said, “everybody knows what’s what”, and he didn’t want to keep talking about it..

Date: September 8, 2019 07:55

Without pointing out any specific country: The trouble with the climate issue is that it must be looked at at a global level at the same time
some countries only look at their short time self interest. Some even denying it. Another problem is the weak political leadership around the world now.

Posted by: mickschix ()
Date: September 8, 2019 07:59

Whether people and fans care to recognize it or not, Mick has BEEN very political throughout the ages. I know some folks here have made comments saying they think he should keep his politics to himself, I have always applauded his taking a stand, whether it was his Anti-Bush remarks in " Sweet Neo -Con" or currently making fun of Trump's stupid remarks regarding airplanes landing in the 1700's, he IS vocal. I am thrilled that he is environmentally conscious and takes a stand against Trump's denying climate change etc and undoing protections that Obama put into place. I also love that he still occasionally acts; Mick plays a powerful reclusive art collective in the new film " The Burnt Orange Heresy", called a psychological thriller. His costar is Donald Sutherland, who also spoke out in Venice about those who do harm to the environment. I wonder if it will be released worldwide or in select locations. Mick looked great on the red carpet...he wears many hats, is not simply a rock star!

Date: September 8, 2019 08:17

-

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-09-08 08:34 by Stoneage.

Posted by: WillInUK ()
Date: September 8, 2019 09:47

Donald Sutherland, amusing to see Getty Images logo. I know he only played the part but he did it well.

Date: September 8, 2019 11:23

bleedingman
DandelionPowderman
bleedingman

Actually, I was just wondering if they did smiling smiley

smileys with beer

Posted by: peoplewitheyes ()
Date: September 8, 2019 12:53

Good for Mick saying something of substance for once, and using his position wisely. A lot better than the normal generic, bland PR stuff he comes out with.

Date: September 8, 2019 12:59

DandelionPowderman

Do you believe in the Paris agreement? It's too late, imo, too many 'lunatics' in charge in this world. The way we are approaching economical growth is a dead-end street. Maybe you folks in the Scandinavian region still use their brains, but in most other parts of the world..

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-09-08 13:04 by TheflyingDutchman.

Posted by: Doxa ()
Date: September 8, 2019 13:22

peoplewitheyes
Good for Mick saying something of substance for once, and using his position wisely. A lot better than the normal generic, bland PR stuff he comes out with.

I guess we need to thank the film press (and the protestors outside) there. They asked and Mick replied. Stupid and lame music press do not dare to ask real stuff like that... The darest the latter do is to ask stuff like "Will this be the last Stones tour?" or "When will the new Stones album come out" or "How are you getting along with Keith these days?", etc...grinning smiley

- Doxa

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-09-08 13:24 by Doxa.

Date: September 8, 2019 13:27

TheflyingDutchman
DandelionPowderman

Do you believe in the Paris agreement? It's too late, imo, too many 'lunatics' in charge in this world. The way we are approaching economical growth is a dead-end street. Maybe you folks in the Scandinavian region still use their brains, but in most other parts of the world..

Very few of those "lunatics" have retreated from the agreement, though. It's all we have, so I choose to remain positive smiling smiley

Date: September 8, 2019 14:09

DandelionPowderman
TheflyingDutchman
DandelionPowderman

Very few of those "lunatics" have retreated from the agreement, though. It's all we have, so I choose to remain positive smiling smiley

It's all we have indeed. Good choice to stay positive anyway. thumbs up

Posted by: Kurt ()
Date: September 8, 2019 14:43

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-09-08 14:43 by Kurt.

Posted by: Kurt ()
Date: September 8, 2019 14:43

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-09-08 14:43 by Kurt.

Goto Page: Previous1234567Next
Current Page: 2 of 7

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2222
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home