Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: You've Seen rcfoxy's 15 Minutes of Fame, Now Here's Mine - article in Colorado Springs Gazette on The Plexi, includes mention of IORR
Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: September 6, 2019 17:51

shattered
Hi Plexi: Did you sell all of those tickets for Denver that you worked so hard to get?

Hey Shattered -- yes, but I only sold the three for one of my daughters, her husband and their little girl/my granddaughter who ended up not being able to go. However, me (obviously), my wife, our other daughter, and her five year old/my granddaughter all went. We had a great tailgate party in the parking lot and this is where I met the editor of the Colorado Springs Gazette. Our five year old spent most of the show jumping, dancing and singing, really into it. Of course, I had given her a crash course in the Stones for several weeks before that, so she knew the majority of the songs.

8 days later, she accompanied my wife and I to the Santa Clara show, after which we went to the Four Seasons hotel where the band was staying. She met and I took fotos of her with Chuck, Tim, Sasha (whom she calls Seesha), Bernard, Daryl and Karl. The only one missing was Matt. She was also given a guitar pick by Bernard. Did you happen to see my Facebook thread on all this accompanied by those fotos?

plexi

Re: You've Seen rcfoxy's 15 Minutes of Fame, Now Here's Mine - article in Colorado Springs Gazette on The Plexi, includes mention of IORR
Date: September 6, 2019 18:24

Anastacia60 quote
"Meeting Beast, Marianner, Michael the Berliner, and the other great folks in Zurich in 2014, and the ensuing FUN at the Crowne Plaza, both in 2014 and 2017."

Yep,
was great meeting both of you after the show at the Crowne Plaza Zurich in 2014.
Too bad we didn't manage to meet again in Paris 2017 while staying in the same neighborhood,10th arrondissement...
Best regards,
Michael the Berliner.

Posted by: midimannz ()
Date: September 6, 2019 23:37

You’ve summed us all up Plexi
Great article, thanks for the share

Posted by: shattered ()
Date: September 7, 2019 01:08

timbernardis
shattered
Hi Plexi: Did you sell all of those tickets for Denver that you worked so hard to get?

Hey Shattered -- yes, but I only sold the three for one of my daughters, her husband and their little girl/my granddaughter who ended up not being able to go. However, me (obviously), my wife, our other daughter, and her five year old/my granddaughter all went. We had a great tailgate party in the parking lot and this is where I met the editor of the Colorado Springs Gazette. Our five year old spent most of the show jumping, dancing and singing, really into it. Of course, I had given her a crash course in the Stones for several weeks before that, so she knew the majority of the songs.

8 days later, she accompanied my wife and I to the Santa Clara show, after which we went to the Four Seasons hotel where the band was staying. She met and I took fotos of her with Chuck, Tim, Sasha (whom she calls Seesha), Bernard, Daryl and Karl. The only one missing was Matt. She was also given a guitar pick by Bernard. Did you happen to see my Facebook thread on all this accompanied by those fotos?

plexi

Hi: Years from now they will appreciate what you did. No, I didn't see the fotos. You made the paper!smiling smiley

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: September 7, 2019 10:59

timbernardis
Aquamarine
Koen
Oh, his name is Tim Bernardis. Always read it as Timber Nardis. smoking smiley

Me too, but I was too embarrassed to admit it.

same question for you Mister Marine.

plexi

Make that Madame Marine.

Posted by: midimannz ()
Date: September 7, 2019 12:22

Aquamarine
timbernardis
Aquamarine
Koen
Oh, his name is Tim Bernardis. Always read it as Timber Nardis. smoking smiley

Me too, but I was too embarrassed to admit it.

same question for you Mister Marine.

plexi

Make that Madame Marine.

You kids are really funny

Date: September 8, 2019 00:57

midimannz
You’ve summed us all up Plexi
Great article, thanks for the share

Thanks Midi!

plexi

Date: September 8, 2019 01:01

shattered
timbernardis
shattered

plexi

Hi: Years from now they will appreciate what you did. No, I didn't see the fotos. You made the paper!smiling smiley

Well, I guess I could post the fotos and story on IORR.

plexi

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: September 8, 2019 01:38

Yeah good idea Tim …. bring
the story and all dem photos over here ta IORR ..,....

ROCKMAN

Posted by: Shawn20 ()
Date: September 8, 2019 01:47

Nice story - enjoyed that immensely. Good for you!

Date: September 8, 2019 07:01

timbernardis
shattered
timbernardis
shattered

plexi

plexi

Think about it. You belong under Bjornulf's Salt of The Earth.

[iorr.org]

Date: September 8, 2019 08:05

shattered
timbernardis
shattered
timbernardis
shattered

plexi

plexi

[iorr.org]

Thanks for the compliment Shattered. I will try to post the fotos and story The Bink and the Backing Band in the next few days. BTW, I was trying to figure out how to get to Salt of the Earth from the IORR home page, and I couldn't get there. How is that done?

plexi

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2019-09-08 08:11 by timbernardis.

Date: September 8, 2019 09:23

timbernardis
shattered
timbernardis
shattered
timbernardis
shattered

plexi

plexi

[iorr.org]

Thanks for the compliment Shattered. I will try to post the fotos and story The Bink and the Backing Band in the next few days. BTW, I was trying to figure out how to get to Salt of the Earth from the IORR home page, and I couldn't get there. How is that done?

plexi

I found it under Out of Time on the home page.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2378
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home