Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Thank you to Bjornulf and all on IORR.org
Posted by: bleedingman ()
Date: September 1, 2019 00:21

Nothing I can add other than this site has given me hours of enjoyment thanks to bv's hard work. He is an invaluable resource and incredibly generous. Every time he gets into a "tough ticket" show or rehearsal, I think "Good for him. If anybody deserves it, it's him."

Posted by: Promoman2 ()
Date: September 1, 2019 01:19

Thanks BV. Someone in Vredenburg mentioned this forum and I’ve been frequenting ever since. The sharing here really adds to my overal Stones experience. Especially during tours I find valuable and crucial info here, as well as great material.

Thanks for a swell job in moderating and ceeping it free, even without advertising on it.

Fred

Posted by: waterrats ()
Date: September 1, 2019 01:57

Thanks to BV, the folks here and THE BAND!

They said "See you soon" in Miami - so I'm looking forward to the next tour!

Posted by: jasona93 ()
Date: September 1, 2019 01:57

bv
...So far no slowing down as it seems...This is not over yet!

spinning smiley sticking its tongue outthumbs up

Posted by: dennycranium ()
Date: September 1, 2019 02:08

Yes, many thanks BV.
Thanks to everyone who records and shares these shows.
We went to Burl's Creek and Foxboro.
Thanks to all who recorded, scoped, FB live and shared what was a great summer of Stones shows...

Posted by: Paddy ()
Date: September 1, 2019 02:25

waterrats
Thanks to BV, the folks here and THE BAND!

They said "See you soon" in Miami - so I'm looking forward to the next tour!

Thanks BV...

Posted by: swaff ()
Date: September 1, 2019 02:54

RAWK!!!

Posted by: lem motlow ()
Date: September 1, 2019 03:36

Yeah, can’t let an opportunity pass to thank the man himself- Dancing with Mr V.

WHAT A FCKN TOUR!

The hurricanes and heart valves tour, I was done after Zip Code and next thing I knew I was in the Superdome losing my mind in pit 2 and followed it up awhile later in Houston.
Then following each show on IORR and seeing what the fans and media had to say,without fail - they did it again.its inexplicable.

Mick and Sasha doing Gimme Shelter as the skies opened up and poured down rain on them is all over the media here in The States.if anyone isn’t convinced by now that this is the best band to ever do it... you’re hopeless.

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: September 1, 2019 11:05

Thanks Bjornulff. It was a pleasure to meet you in Seattle. You & your site make the whole thing even more fun than it already is!

Posted by: Rolling Hansie ()
Date: September 1, 2019 11:41

smileys with beer

-------------------
Keep On Rolling smoking smiley

THANXXXXX BJORNULF FOR HAVING US!
Posted by: RawIguanaCologne ()
Date: September 1, 2019 15:58

Though only youtube-gazing in Ol´ Cologne, I´ve been with you the last 6 weeks!!

May it go on forever!

BIG BIG cheer!

Seb

Posted by: dnewton99 ()
Date: September 1, 2019 16:56

awww check out Keith putting arm around Mick (from back) at 3:32 [www.youtube.com]

Video for Dead Flowers combined with Sympathy because they run them together but i might separate them eventually.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: September 1, 2019 18:07

dnewton99
awww check out Keith putting arm around Mick (from back) at 3:32 [www.youtube.com]

Video for Dead Flowers combined with Sympathy because they run them together but i might separate them eventually.

Fantastic!!
Thanks again for these..cool smiley

Posted by: mickschix ()
Date: September 1, 2019 19:14

Bjornulf has made IORR THE GO TO PLACE for all Stones related info. A big THANK YOU to BV for all of his hard work and AMAZING photos! Now, of course, we're all curious about what Mick meant about seeing us all again....where and when, we all want to know...SO, Bjornulf, if you have a clue you wish to share, please do so!!cool smiley I'm still holding out for a few select arena shows! Until the next time, I'll be tuned in here!

Posted by: cyclist ()
Date: September 2, 2019 02:53

It's difficult to name a more helpful fan of any rock 'n' roll band than Bjornulf. Never met him, but I wish him the best. His info, along with info from a few others on this forum, put everything in perspective and gave me crucial tips so that I could attend shows on this tour within my budget and enjoy them from locations ideal for me.

And his bits of philosophy make him, in my eyes, a guru.

Thank you, Bjornulf!

Posted by: steffialicia ()
Date: September 2, 2019 04:20

MisterDDDD
dnewton99

Fantastic!!
Thanks again for these..cool smiley

I loved to see the affection between them. Maybe because it was the last show of the tour, maybe because of Mick's health scare. Nice to see.

Posted by: angee ()
Date: September 2, 2019 06:25

So great to see that, with all the ups and downs between them!

~"Love is Strong"~

Posted by: bv ()
Date: September 2, 2019 06:47

See you soon means see you soon in more than continent. That is a pretty strong statement.

Bjornulf

Posted by: eismann ()
Date: September 2, 2019 18:00

Saw a total of 9 shows of the No-Filter Tour, mostly LD with two Pit2 among them. Without BV and IORR I would either have seen only one or two shows, or would have spend over ten times the money, I would have failed to swap my US tickets after postponement, and would never have encountered that miraculous upgrade for me and my wife in London when Flo sang the duet in wild horses.

Thank you all, and thank you Bjornulf!
And yes, bis bald, see you soon!

the greatest rock and roll band in the world - definitely

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1450
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home