Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Thank you to Bjornulf and all on IORR.org
Posted by: JadedFaded ()
Date: August 31, 2019 06:45

What an amazing 2019 No Filter tour! Many, many thanks to Bjornulf for creating iorr.org, maintaining it, and sharing so much helpful information for all of us. And thank you to all the posters here who shared valuable tips and information. This website is so helpful and has helped me to see more concerts. I used to read it for many years but never signed up until the ZIP Code tour. I don’t post a lot, but I very much enjoy all the stories that people share, all the good info, and just knowing that there are so many other people out there who share the passion that I have for The Rolling Stones.

I had the pleasure of meeting Bjornulf in Milwaukee in 2015. It was a very brief hello, nice to meet you, thank you for your website. I admire him so very much for his dedication in following this band around all over the world. He gives up time with his family and it is very expensive to travel, but he has seen so many great places in the world and he has met a lot of great Stones fans all over the world and it is truly a remarkable experience that he has had. Combined with the great photographs that he takes, he really should write a book called my life on the road with The Rolling Stones! I know I would buy a copy of that book.

We are all blessed to love this band and to have them still touring after so many years. I have met so many great people over the years, and made lifelong friends because of the Stones. I haven’t met too many of the people who regularly post here because I tend to get into a town right before a show and I tend to leave immediately following a show. But I do want to thank all of you for all the great posts on the site and again a really big thank you to Bjornulf for creating this site, and keeping it going strong.

Until the next time!

Re: Thank you to Bjornulf and all on IORR.org
Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: August 31, 2019 06:46

INDEED!!!!

Posted by: dimrstone ()
Date: August 31, 2019 06:54

You are absolutely right!
Many thanks to Bjornulf whom I had the pleasure to meet again in Glendale!
Many thanks to all the scopers out there,Green Lady, Waterrats and especially Debbie!
Looking forward the next leg of the tour!

I love The Rolling Stones!
It's only Rock 'n Roll

Posted by: mariano ()
Date: August 31, 2019 07:12

thank you bv

Posted by: shattered ()
Date: August 31, 2019 07:12

smiling smileyYa, I got my fix with five shows and some of them were two hours before I decided to go. There is now way to do that without all of you.smiling smiley

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: August 31, 2019 08:10

Thanks JadedFaded for so eloquently putting into words what many of us here feel. thumbs up

Thanks Bjornulf.thumbs up

Thanks to all the fans. thumbs up

And THANKS to THE ROLLING STONES. thumbs up

IT'S ONLY ROCK 'N ROLL...BUT WE LIKE IT, LIKE IT, YES WE DO!!! smiling smiley

What a fantastic year it's been........................................................................smileys with beer

Posted by: Quique-stone ()
Date: August 31, 2019 11:15

Hairball
Thanks JadedFaded for so eloquently putting into words what many of us here feel. thumbs up

What a fantastic year it's been........................................................................smileys with beer

+1

Posted by: undertheradar ()
Date: August 31, 2019 11:43

Hairball

+2

Posted by: vinckske ()
Date: August 31, 2019 12:12

Hairball

+3 smileys with beer

Posted by: marclaff ()
Date: August 31, 2019 12:13

+4 and add Debbie Tiger

Posted by: Broesel2404 ()
Date: August 31, 2019 12:41

+5
smileys with beer

Posted by: steffiestones ()
Date: August 31, 2019 13:06

ThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThanksThankssmileys with beer

Posted by: rollmops ()
Date: August 31, 2019 13:40

Thank you BV and all of you who are Rolling Stones's fans; a special breed!
Rockandroll,
Mops

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: August 31, 2019 17:00

smileys with beer

Posted by: bitusa2012 ()
Date: August 31, 2019 17:53

Yeah BV, hope to catch you in Perth again in 2020! Thanks for the site and the INsite!

Rod

Posted by: babyblue ()
Date: August 31, 2019 17:57

Thanks BV for all the updates, concert photos, etc. Much appreciated.

Posted by: bv ()
Date: August 31, 2019 18:26

Thanks to everyone who are helping in making updates, too many to mention but you know who you are. Thanks for help and support from everyone I met, and to those I could not meet. You made it possible to be on tour for 14 weeks, starting London late May. Also thanks to everyone in the Stones organization.

I will write the book(s) after these tours. So far no slowing down as it seems.

Safe travels home to everyone on tour, and see you again soon. This is not over yet!

Bjornulf

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2019-08-31 18:55 by bv.

Posted by: 1badgator ()
Date: August 31, 2019 19:16

Thanks, I got to forget about the hurricane for a while. Now it looks like the kick ass concert steered Dorian away from Florida!

Posted by: 2014Slayer ()
Date: August 31, 2019 19:21

Thank you Bjornulf! It was nice seeing you several times this tour. Thank you too to fellow iorrs that I was able to meet again. A special shout out to Woz again for the early heads up in the rescheduled Santa Clara concert. I must say that the Glendale concert in the Pit was amazing, and we want to do it again!

Posted by: 1fatum ()
Date: August 31, 2019 19:21

Thank You

Posted by: 1985jayer ()
Date: August 31, 2019 19:29

Thank you BV for all the hard work you do. Safe travels back home. See everyone down the road next year...

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: August 31, 2019 19:39

IORR.ORG!!!

Date: August 31, 2019 20:05

Yes thank you very much great site with high endurance and longevity! Fully dedicated to the Stones

Posted by: switchblade1975 ()
Date: August 31, 2019 20:31

cheers Bjornulf,and to everyone who posted updates,I have been ill all summer,so I could not make any shows,starting to feel better this past week,not trying to be a downer.Eric

Posted by: steffialicia ()
Date: August 31, 2019 20:36

Thank you for all your hard work BV. I was so glad I had a chance to say a quick hello to you during your lunch on the afternoon of the Miami show.

Posted by: Delta ()
Date: August 31, 2019 20:38

Thanks for keeping it REAL. What a tour. Thanks for for all of the hard work, remember it's ONLY ROCK and ROLL

Posted by: ohmercy61 ()
Date: August 31, 2019 21:05

Thanks for all your hard work thanks to iorr..anither great tour saw them twice on this tour cant wait till next time.

Posted by: bam ()
Date: August 31, 2019 21:56

Adding another thanks, BV!

Posted by: keithsman ()
Date: August 31, 2019 22:59

Yes BIG BIG THANKS TO BV.
The most devoted Stones fans on the planet in my opinion, everything you do is more appreciated than you will ever know, cheers for allowing us all to discuss our Stones obsession in such a warm and safe environment.
Hear's to many more Stones events and discussions. smileys with beer

Posted by: Lady Jayne ()
Date: August 31, 2019 23:10

Joining the biggest of big thanks to BV and to all who have contributed reviews and photos.
I don't post a lot but it has been great to follow the tour by reports. I've loved BV's blog of his travelling adventures as always.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1969
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home