Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4567891011121314
Current Page: 14 of 14
Re: Miami show Friday 30-August-2019 live updates - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour
Posted by: maumau ()
Date: September 3, 2019 22:36

thanks fzv98d smileys with beer

Re: Satisfaction in the Miami Rain
Posted by: waterrats ()
Date: September 3, 2019 22:41

Un-Be-Liev-Able: they messed up SATISFACTION!

At 2:12 Mick is just one number ahead with singing and it all crumbles to pieces because the singer keeps his pace as well as the others do - the guitars ecape to some improvised licks while Mick keeps a steady pace until in 2:39 they manage to get together again

Oh god I love this band!

Playing THAT song for the gazillion's time and even this can be mixed up and be born anew, hehehe...

Notice: even if Mck made a mistake, the others obey because he keeps his pace ... go figure... grinning smiley

Re: Miami show Friday 30-August-2019 live updates - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour
Posted by: Kurt ()
Date: September 3, 2019 22:56

EPIC.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-09-03 23:22 by Kurt.

Posted by: two4fun111 ()
Date: September 3, 2019 23:04

one last thing...i thought Dean Goodman's review for this Miami show was spot on

Posted by: GlimmerGirl24 ()
Date: September 5, 2019 06:28

crawdaddy
I really admire you from the London area, for what you and the Kitten Cats have done on The Tour, Debbie.
I really look forward to whatever you come up with on the next upcoming Tour...………………..wherever that may be.

Well done Girl. smileys with beer

Thank you. I should probably start looking into mifis for downunder. smiling smiley

Posted by: Doxa ()
Date: September 5, 2019 10:30

waterrats

At 2:12 Mick is just one number ahead with singing and it all crumbles to pieces because the singer keeps his pace as well as the others do - the guitars ecape to some improvised licks while Mick keeps a steady pace until in 2:39 they manage to get together again

Oh god I love this band!

Playing THAT song for the gazillion's time and even this can be mixed up and be born anew, hehehe...

Notice: even if Mck made a mistake, the others obey because he keeps his pace ... go figure... grinning smiley

What a beautiful mess...grinning smiley

But it's that Jagger starting the verse too early? To me it sounds more like Keith keeps up doing the main riff and missing the change for the verse... - and then Jagger turns and gives him a quick look for that...and then all of it like one big mess for sometime, tempo fvcked up, etc.. (the result of the whole band being confused if to follow Mick or Keith...?) Actually just before it Keith had already missed the dramatic 'stop' after "NO NO NO!" and just kept on playing the riff as normal, and then it goes and goes...

Whatever, it's only rock and roll....thumbs upsmileys with beer

- Doxa

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2019-09-05 10:55 by Doxa.

Date: September 5, 2019 10:32

waterrats

Oh god I love this band!

It's not the first time. Try the Superbowl-version smiling smiley

Date: September 5, 2019 10:35

Doxa
waterrats

Oh god I love this band!

What a beautiful mess...

But it's that Jagger starting the verse too early? To me it sounds more like Keith keeps up doing the main riff and missing the change for the verse...- and then Jagger turns and gives him a quick look for that...and then all of it like one big mess for sometime, tempo fvcked up, etc.. Actually just before it Keith had already missed the dramatic 'stop' after "NO NO NO!" and just kept on playing the riff, and then it goes and goes...

Whatever, it's only rock and roll....thumbs up

- Doxa

Haven't heard this version yet, but it's usually Keith who can't hear where they are in the song after a solo who starts these mishaps smiling smiley

Posted by: Doxa ()
Date: September 5, 2019 11:09

DandelionPowderman

Haven't heard this version yet, but it's usually Keith who can't hear where they are in the song after a solo who starts these mishaps smiling smiley

This time they haven't even reached yet the solo sections, which always are pretty spontaneus and wild... Go ahead and listen it, it's hilarous! To me it's cool that they do these kind of garage band mistakes in the front of.. what.. 50 000 people. But what makes them total pro is that they don't give a shit but go on like nothing happened. And who knows, we might be here talking about the last song played by the Stones live ever (I surely hope not, but there is always that possibility...sad smiley).

- Doxa

Posted by: maumau ()
Date: September 5, 2019 11:58

Doxa

This time they haven't even reached yet the solo sections, which always are pretty spontaneus and wild... Go ahead and listen it, it's hilarous! To me it's cool that they do these kind of garage band mistakes in the front of.. what.. 50 000 people. But what makes them total pro is that they don't give a shit but go on like nothing happened. And who knows, we might be here talking about the last song played by the Stones live ever (I surely hope not, but there is always that possibility...sad smiley).

- Doxa

thumbs up smileys with beer

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: September 5, 2019 18:14

Doxa
DandelionPowderman

- Doxa

I think that may be what they mean by "no filter". You get what you get, warts and all.

Posted by: 5stringTele ()
Date: September 9, 2019 19:03

Forgive me if there is a policy against boardies posting pictures they took at the concert. I tried to use imgur to host the images, but couldn't get them to display. I wound up using postimg.cc. Please let me know if they don't display in your browser.

Here are a handful of my shots from the Miami concert:

Posted by: 5stringTele ()
Date: September 9, 2019 19:07

No thread about the Miami concert would be complete without a complete track of Hurricane Dorian. I've animated each of the 64 NHC forecast maps for Dorian. The image jerks around (especially near the end) when it moves and scales the map, but the position of the hurricane along the track is smooth.

Posted by: two4fun111 ()
Date: September 9, 2019 19:09

5stringTele
No thread about the Miami concert would be complete without a complete track of Hurricane Dorian. I've animated each of the 64 NHC forecast maps for Dorian. The image jerks around (especially near the end) when it moves and scales the map, but the position of the hurricane along the track is smooth.

Moves like Jagger

Posted by: schillid ()
Date: September 10, 2019 00:45

5stringTele

nicely done

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4567891011121314
Current Page: 14 of 14

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1972
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home