Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4567891011121314Next
Current Page: 13 of 14
Re: Miami show Friday 30-August-2019 live updates - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour
Posted by: jazzbass ()
Date: September 2, 2019 23:18

caschimann
fzv98d
Gimme Shelter. Gives me chills. We were soaked by the end of this song. Love the looks at the end from Charlie and Mick.

Gimme Shelter Rain in Miami

The expression on Sasha's face is so great when Mick takes her hand to walk back to he main stage - even after so many times in the last 7 years she is up there with him to perform this song - she still smiles like the happiest girl on earth when it comes to this point.

Just incredible. I was just about right behind you, and this video plays exactly as I remember it. If anything, the video doesn't completely capture just how hard it was raining at that moment, but it is amazing nonetheless.

Just a side note, does anyone else feel like they have Sasha a bit lower in the mix compared to how they used to have Lisa's vocals mixed in? I've really grown to appreciate Sasha, but Lisa either projected more or she was higher in the FOH mix, usually.

Re: Miami show Friday 30-August-2019 live updates - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour
Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: September 2, 2019 23:23

caschimann
The expression on Sasha's face is so great when Mick takes her hand to walk back to he main stage - even after so many times in the last 7 years she is up there with him to perform this song - she still smiles like the happiest girl on earth when it comes to this point.

The interaction between them on this is really great to watch.
Both somewhat apprehensive at first, then both really embracing it with Mick also protectively making sure she's good throughout. Classic.

Posted by: GlimmerGirl24 ()
Date: September 2, 2019 23:49

schillid
Thanks, Debbie

You’re welcome. It’s been another fun summer of the Stones live in the venue and live via scope. I now need to sleep for a week or three - then I’ll be ready for the next Stones leg. smiling smiley

I think Miami might be the best performance I saw this summer. Jacksonville was probably my favorite for glimmering and catching up with friends. But there were Chicago and Denver up there too with lots of friends and fantastic performances. And Toronto, Newark 2 and Pasadena. I loved it all and for the nine shows the Kitten Cats and I were able to attend via Periscope and Facebook - thank you to everyone who scoped! And I enjoyed following the tour with all of you.

Back to work, there are credit card bills coming in and another leg to save for. Life is grand. smiling smiley

Debbie
Tiger

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-09-03 00:18 by GlimmerGirl24.

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: September 3, 2019 00:07

I really admire you from the London area, for what you and the Kitten Cats have done on The Tour, Debbie.
I really look forward to whatever you come up with on the next upcoming Tour...………………..wherever that may be.

Well done Girl. smileys with beer

Posted by: fzv98d ()
Date: September 3, 2019 00:15

Date: September 3, 2019 00:30

Another great video from you in Miami with the pouring rain.
Reminds me so much of the gig in Porto Alegre on the last South America Tour.

Well Done. thumbs up

Posted by: shattered ()
Date: September 3, 2019 01:01

shattered
Is Dean Goodman going to be there? I like his reviews.

As I reply to my own message, thanks Dean for the review!

Posted by: UGot2Rollme ()
Date: September 3, 2019 01:29

shattered
shattered
Is Dean Goodman going to be there? I like his reviews.

As I reply to my own message, thanks Dean for t9he review!

Ditto - many thanks for the reviews, especially those penned by Mr. Goodman!

Midnight Rambler in Miami
Date: September 2, 2019 18:43

I think this is a good one. A few more to load and that will be it for me and No Filter. Midnight Rambler in Miami

Gimme Shelter in the Miami Rain
Date: September 2, 2019 20:13

Re: Gimme Shelter in the Miami Rain
Posted by: Cooltoplady ()
Date: September 2, 2019 21:14

Why are posting random videos We known we know

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: September 2, 2019 21:55

Love this.
The closeups on Charlie make this one stand out.
Also love Keith's bow gesture to Mick as he and Sasha made their way back to the stage. Epic song and what a way to end the tour!!

Date: September 2, 2019 22:06

Okay that's the last from me. Thanks have a great Labor Day!

Date: September 2, 2019 23:11

That's a really nice video.

Thanks so much for posting. smileys with beer

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: September 3, 2019 02:30

Good footage …. Fanks for sharing fzv98d

ROCKMAN

Posted by: BN78 ()
Date: September 3, 2019 03:57

Fantastic. I love this band and thank you for sharing. Quite timely with the rain for this tune. My thoughts and prayers out to all during this storm.

Posted by: SomeTorontoGirl ()
Date: September 3, 2019 04:39

Nice - thanks for sharing.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: September 3, 2019 04:58

Fantastic -thanks! thumbs up

Posted by: marquess ()
Date: September 3, 2019 06:10

Fantastic!!

Thank You very much

Posted by: lem motlow ()
Date: September 3, 2019 09:12

Awe inspiring-this one has been getting attention in the media over here in the States.
I’ve seen a couple of takes of it on tv,”Rolling Stones singer Mick Jagger and backing vocalist Sasha Allen sing Gimme Shelter as the heavens open up above them”
Why that fills me with pride I’m not sure, but it does.

Keith is back to his old self playing guitar instead of trying to be a co- frontman and it shows.he really played so well this whole tour, that Gimme Shelter was just great.
If you started following the band in the 80s you’d think something was wrong but this is the real Keith, no rockstar bullshit just playing guitar.its so good to see again. Been a long time.

Posted by: Spud ()
Date: September 3, 2019 09:26

lem motlow
Awe inspiring-this one has been getting attention in the media over here in the States.
I’ve seen a couple of takes of it on tv,”Rolling Stones singer Mick Jagger and backing vocalist Sasha Allen sing Gimme Shelter as the heavens open up above them”

Keith is back to his old self playing guitar instead of trying to be a co- frontman and it shows.he really played so well this whole tour, that Gimme Shelter was just great.
If you started following the band in the 80s you’d think something was wrong but this is the real Keith, no rockstar bullshit just playing guitar.its so good to see again. Been a long time.

thumbs up

Posted by: bitusa2012 ()
Date: September 3, 2019 09:44

Great video. Sasha nearly slips over as she moves off for the last time TO the end stage. She quickly glances to the crowd on the left..." I got away with that one" probably running thru her mind. But never missed a beat..

Rod

Posted by: Rip This ()
Date: September 3, 2019 14:16

Has to be said.....Lisa Fischer is missed.

Posted by: Father Ted ()
Date: September 3, 2019 14:33

One of the better recent versions.

Satisfaction in the Miami Rain
Date: September 3, 2019 00:16

Re: Satisfaction in the Miami Rain
Posted by: Cooltoplady ()
Date: September 3, 2019 03:04

Lord help me

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: September 3, 2019 05:05

Thanks fzv98d - the last song of the last show of the North American No Filter 2019...historic.

I've subscribed to your youtube channel and look forward to enjoying all of your great videos. thumbs up

Date: September 3, 2019 05:09

Thank you. What a great tour. I can't believe I was in the pit for five shows.

Date: September 3, 2019 18:57

Hairball
Thanks fzv98d - the last song of the last show of the North American No Filter 2019...historic.

I've subscribed to your youtube channel and look forward to enjoying all of your great videos. thumbs up

Thanks indeed fzv98d - stunning video and sound quality!

Hairball - I am heading to SoCal later this month and wanted to ask you something, please drop me an email when you have a moment. Thanks!

Posted by: two4fun111 ()
Date: September 3, 2019 22:19

lem motlow

AGREED...i was there for this one and Denver..both in the Pit....still can't believe I got Pit twice ..closest I got in 40 shows since 1981 was 9th row in Rupp Arena 1981...i'm glad it was this tour

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-09-03 22:22 by two4fun111.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4567891011121314Next
Current Page: 13 of 14

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1523
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home