Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Re: Tropical storm Dorian warnings for Miami Florida this week-end
Posted by: shattered ()
Date: August 31, 2019 18:30

After the Miami show and fitting:

[www.youtube.com]

Aretha Franklin - I say a little prayer

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: August 31, 2019 18:38

keithsman
You labelled me the village idiot BTW.

No Keithsman, I remember it all well, and it was not me who originally labeled you "the village idiot" - I tend to avoid partaking in personal insults.
But I have to say, whenever I see a post of yours now, can't help but think of that label.

Anyhow, it should all be water under the bridge now.

All thoughts on Florida and the surrounding areas, and everyone who might be affected by Dorian.

Posted by: keithsman ()
Date: August 31, 2019 22:54

Straycat13
keithsman
Hairball
And he also "knew" that Mick's heart valve issue and subsequent surgery was due to steroid use.
Almost makes you want to laugh at his fabrications, but then you remember that someone else labeled him "the village idiot" and you sort of feel sorry for him.
Again, he knows nothing other than maybe his warped imagination.

Why are you putting words in my mouth, as if i would say i knew why Mick needed surgery, it was a suggestion, a possibility that i myself said was highlying unlikely, for some reason though you keep wanting to bring the subject up.
As for Keith I'm his greatest suporter, he's had a brilliant tour and improved with every show.
There were reviews however that he wasn't moving much second to last show, some reviews suggesting he wasn't 100% and that they thought he might not be well, I didn't say he played poorly or anything like that, he's a professional and he knows how to get through a gig.
You labelled me the village idiot BTW.
Hope you guys had a great tour too cheers and gone.
Hey, keithsman, I had the same impression. Keith seemed subdued at Glendale. I noticed he was more energized with the Argentines in Miami. People have good days and bad days. He’s a trooper and goes “on with the show” however he’s feeling. But I agree with your impression. He played through whatever had him subdued. Maybe it was the heat, or something he ate, or just tired or achey, or heard bad news or had a fight with someone. But he didn’t move much or smile big much. He’s probably not an “actor”, and what you see is what you get.

It looks like this thread about the storm brewing is coming after you, so time to get out of Dodge and move on to higher ground. There are much bigger problems in the world right now. Peace be with you.

I hope the people will be safe in FL. Safe travels, everyone.

Hey many thanks Straycat13, my impressions too, absolutely, we study these guys and get to see little telltale signs of what emotions or discomfort they are feeling, especially Keith, he's an open book.
Thanks for your advice and kind words, rock on mate.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-09-01 09:32 by keithsman.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2129
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home