Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123456789Next
Current Page: 5 of 9
Re: Glendale show 26-August-2019 live updates - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour
Posted by: SKILLS ()
Date: August 27, 2019 08:53

slane82
And thanks Rockola Telemax! An exceptionally good link -- almost like being there!

Absolutely, yeomans work here

Re: Glendale show 26-August-2019 live updates - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour
Posted by: RollingStonesFan ()
Date: August 27, 2019 08:54

DREAMTIME
I'm happy we're getting Street Fighting Man in Miami

I'm not because it will reduce the posibilities to get a surprise winking smiley

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: August 27, 2019 09:01

Anyone recognise the blues tonight?

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: August 27, 2019 09:07

Green Lady

Me and the Devil Blues.

Date: August 27, 2019 09:10

Cristiano Radtke
Green Lady

Me and the Devil Blues.

Thanks Cristiano - nice to see you around again. How are the technical problems?.

Date: August 27, 2019 09:11

They’ve been teasing “ you gotta move” lately?

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: August 27, 2019 09:16

Green Lady
Cristiano Radtke
Green Lady

Me and the Devil Blues.

Thanks Cristiano - nice to see you around again. How are the technical problems?.

Thank you, GL! smiling smiley I've been following some bits and pieces of the tour here and on FB, but I haven't been able to post much. Thank you and to all our IORR fellows for the usual great job on the updates! smileys with beer

Date: August 27, 2019 09:18

1 JJF
2 LSTNT
3 Tumbling Dice
4 Sad Sad Sad
5 Get Off Of My Cloud
6 YCAGWYW
B Stage:
7 Sweet Virginia
8 Dead Flowers
9 Sympathy
10 Honky Tonk Women
Band intros (charlie is the Cactus Cowboy tonight)
11 You Got The silver (Keith)
12 Before They Make Me Run (Keith)
13 Miss You
14 Paint It Black
15 Midnight Rambler
16 Start Me Up
17 Brown Sugar

18 Gimme Shelter
19 Satisfaction

Posted by: GlimmerGirl24 ()
Date: August 27, 2019 09:20

I'm not missing a song - there are only 19 tonight?

Date: August 27, 2019 09:23

No JJF

Date: August 27, 2019 09:24

Sorry. Meant Street fighting man

Posted by: elmuseo ()
Date: August 27, 2019 09:32

Cristiano Radtke
Green Lady
Cristiano Radtke
Green Lady

Me and the Devil Blues.

Thank you, GL! smiling smiley I've been following some bits and pieces of the tour here and on FB, but I haven't been able to post much. Thank you and to all our IORR fellows for the usual great job on the updates! smileys with beer

thumbs upthumbs upthumbs upsmileys with beer

Posted by: GlimmerGirl24 ()
Date: August 27, 2019 09:34

I apologize for having to skip out at the encore in Pasadena - not something I usually do, but my friend had a double shift at the hospital early in the morning with over an hour drive home. Not wanting to risk health care - I agreed to leave early since we had taken the shuttle from Old Town Pasadena which promised at least an hour wait after the concert. smiling smiley

The good news is I added Miami a couple of weeks ago. I'm not thrilled about the weather forecast though.

And I don't mind being in the Pit - I just don't like it up close to the rails - too many people packed together. I like having a couple of feet of empty space around me just in case I have to run. smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-08-27 09:36 by GlimmerGirl24.

Date: August 27, 2019 09:35

Rockin' Rockola Telemax is a trooper

Date: August 27, 2019 09:41

7.40 - boy am I glad I haven't got to go to work today!

Posted by: laurel ()
Date: August 27, 2019 09:45

Magnificent show! Thank you for the links and scopes!

Posted by: bjornkasm ()
Date: August 27, 2019 09:52

Fantastic concert when I found Rockola telemax scoping. I should have been there. Thanks for all scopes! Listening from Sweden after Washington and Boston in place.

Date: August 27, 2019 09:55

GlimmerGirl24
I apologize for having to skip out at the encore in Pasadena - not something I usually do, but my friend had a double shift at the hospital early in the morning with over an hour drive home. Not wanting to risk health care - I agreed to leave early since we had taken the shuttle from Old Town Pasadena which promised at least an hour wait after the concert. smiling smiley

The good news is I added Miami a couple of weeks ago. I'm not thrilled about the weather forecast though.

And I don't mind being in the Pit - I just don't like it up close to the rails - too many people packed together. I like having a couple of feet of empty space around me just in case I have to run. smiling smiley

You do whatever you need to do to stay comfortable. Thank you

Posted by: vibrolux ()
Date: August 27, 2019 10:30

Intense show with a couple of rough spots. Jagger was in overdrive all night. I'll post a regular review on the main site, but as I sit in my hotel room across the street watching the cars inch their way out, I want to thank everyone who recommended the back rail of the pit. While I didn't get a guitar pick, I had a fantastic view of the whole show and an amazing view of the catwalk and the b stage. (Plus the added benefit of the built in seat and friendly neighbors who saved it for me when I went out to get a drink.) I got the spot right next to the green gate in Pit 1. Best seat in the house IMHO. Phenomenal vantage point with the bonus of security ladies kept an open space next to me by the gate, and eventually succumbed to dancing with me in Miss You. Highly recommended spot if you're going to Miami.

Posted by: caschimann ()
Date: August 27, 2019 10:41

vibrolux
Intense show with a couple of rough spots. Jagger was in overdrive all night. I'll post a regular review on the main site, but as I sit in my hotel room across the street watching the cars inch their way out, I want to thank everyone who recommended the back rail of the pit. While I didn't get a guitar pick, I had a fantastic view of the whole show and an amazing view of the catwalk and the b stage. (Plus the added benefit of the built in seat and friendly neighbors who saved it for me when I went out to get a drink.) I got the spot right next to the green gate in Pit 1. Best seat in the house IMHO. Phenomenal vantage point with the bonus of security ladies kept an open space next to me by the gate, and eventually succumbed to dancing with me in Miss You. Highly recommended spot if you're going to Miami.

Yeah. Back rail Pit is the best. Plus leaving the pit for having a visit in the front row sections in front of Pit and B stage enjoying the also fantastic view from there and then back to the Back Rail Pit plus built seat. Best you can do.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: August 27, 2019 10:42

Second shortest review I've ever written with just a few random thoughts:

- Absolutely Smokin' HOT show! And I'm not referring to temperature as there was AC inside...
- Had some Shepherds Pie at McFaddens Pub/Saloon pre-show - very good, but my English mother-in-law makes it a thousand times better no doubt about it.
- My friend Mike "Snap" and I were very lucky with our Lucky Dips...Pit 2.
- Midnight Rambler and Paint it Black highlights - oh yeah...
- Sad, Sad, Sad was unwelcome, but it sounded better than I remembered
- Completely drained of energy, and my legs and feet are burning...three or four days in Phoenix will do it to ya.
- Early flight back home to the cool breeze of the SoCal Coast, then off to see ZZ Top tomorrow night.
- What could possibly have been my last Stones show ever (?) will be remembered for eternity, though I have a feeling I might see them again somewhere down the road.

GOD BLESS THE ROLLING STONES! thumbs up

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: August 27, 2019 10:45

rovalle
Lucky dip Pit 2!!!! I’m shitting joy!

grinning smiley

Posted by: maumau ()
Date: August 27, 2019 10:56

what happened between Mick and the crowd on the catwalk just before Ronnie's solo on YCAGWYW? He seemed pi**ed off

pS: thanks Green Lady for the usual great aid in having a sweet stones morning here

Posted by: clapton71 ()
Date: August 27, 2019 11:05

Just got home. What a show. MJ is the life of the party...review tomorrow. MR is must see.

Posted by: erikjjf ()
Date: August 27, 2019 12:09

GlimmerGirl24
I'm not missing a song - there are only 19 tonight?

The first five shows had 20 songs. It's been 19 per show since New Orleans.

Posted by: snoopy2 ()
Date: August 27, 2019 12:34

Rocked, hot, perfectly wobbly at times and amazing.

Brown Sugar? What was up! That was amazing..kept going

Midnight Rambler..

Paint It Black! Another "whaaa??" Solid tonight

And finally got Get Off My Cloud smiling smiley

Posted by: dnewton99 ()
Date: August 27, 2019 12:56

My vids going up here from PIT 1..[www.youtube.com]

Date: August 27, 2019 13:09

dnewton99

Thank you very much!

Date: August 27, 2019 13:14

dnewton99

You captured great moment with Mick behind Charlie!
[youtu.be]

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: August 27, 2019 13:45

Official Setlist Glendale (AZ), State Farm Stadium (University of Phoenix Stadium), 26-Aug-2019:

[Twitter.com] · [www.Facebook.com] · [www.Instagram.com] · Large version

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-08-27 15:05 by Irix.

Goto Page: Previous123456789Next
Current Page: 5 of 9

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1249
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home