Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 123456789Next
Current Page: 1 of 9
Glendale show 26-August-2019 live updates - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour
Posted by: bv ()
Date: August 26, 2019 19:54

This thread is for live updates and comments regarding The Rolling Stones No Filter show at State Farm Stadium, Glendale AZ USA, Monday August 26, 2019.

Please tell us your pre- and post-show thoughts and comments here.

Please send your comments, reviews, links and more to: iorr@arena.no

Editorial reports from the show will be published here:

The Rolling Stones - State Farm Stadium - Glendale AZ USA - Monday August 26, 2019

Song vote:

Glendale Song Vote

For the pre-show talks regarding this show please see the thread:

Glendale AZ USA (Phoenix) 2019 travel and show info

The Rolling Stones are expected on stage approx 9:20pm MST (Mountain Time no DST). For time zone info please see:

[www.timeanddate.com]

IORR 2019 tour links:

No Filter Tour USA/Canada 2019

Bjornulf

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-08-26 19:55 by bv.

Re: Glendale show 26-August-2019 live updates - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour
Posted by: Irix ()
Date: August 26, 2019 19:55

Event-Infos: [www.StateFarmStadium.com]

[Twitter.com]

[Twitter.com]

RS-Tickets dated Tue, 7-May-2019 are still valid - [Twitter.com] .

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-08-26 20:00 by Irix.

Re: Glendale show 26-August-2019 live updates - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour
Date: August 26, 2019 19:56

Official T-Shirt & Poster:

"Antelope Canyon is a slot canyon popularized by its energetic colors and naturally appealing shapes."

[TheRollingStonesShop.com]

[TheRollingStonesShop.com] · [Twitter.com] · [www.Facebook.com] · [www.Instagram.com]

Posted by: snoopy2 ()
Date: August 26, 2019 20:00

I've never heard a soundcheck, anyone know what time they usually do one? Think I'll brave the heat as this is the end of my trip this go-around smiling smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-08-26 20:01 by snoopy2.

Posted by: Harpo ()
Date: August 26, 2019 20:02

Irix
Official T-Shirt & Poster:

"Antelope Canyon is a slot canyon popularized by its energetic colors and naturally appealing shapes."

[TheRollingStonesShop.com]

[TheRollingStonesShop.com] · [Twitter.com] · [www.Facebook.com] · [www.Instagram.com]

Posted by: Harpo ()
Date: August 26, 2019 20:03

Looks like heat waves to me!!

Date: August 26, 2019 20:05

snoopy2

I've never heard a soundcheck, anyone know what time they usually do one?

See here: [iorr.org] .

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: August 26, 2019 20:08

Looks better on the shirt imo cool smiley

Also, must be stunning in person..

Posted by: snoopy2 ()
Date: August 26, 2019 20:14

Irix
snoopy2

I've never heard a soundcheck, anyone know what time they usually do one?

See here: [iorr.org] .

Thx Irix

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: August 26, 2019 20:26

Another beautiful scorcher in Glendale, AZ with a high temp at 107 F! hot smiley

Some of us will be at McFaddens Restaurant and Saloon starting at 4:00-ish just a short walk to stadium >>>>> Map

Litho design is ok (looks better on black t-shirt), and I get the concept, but the tongue is a bit cramped and the color is a bit loud for my liking...
Will check it out in person, but it pretty much is what it is, and I think they could have made it much better...

Posted by: gotdablouse ()
Date: August 26, 2019 20:41

Have a good show guys and gals !

--------------
IORR Links : Essential Studio Outtakes CDs : Audio - History of Rarest Outtakes : Audio

Posted by: ExileFromNJ ()
Date: August 26, 2019 20:59

All Down The Line. Come on let's rock this place tonight. Rock The Vote!

Date: August 26, 2019 21:02

ExileFromNJ
All Down The Line. Come on let's rock this place tonight. Rock The Vote!

thumbs up

ALL DOWN THE LINE!!!

"I need a shot of salvation, baby, once in a while...'

Come on all you Stones fans, we ALL need a shot of salvation once in awhile, and tonight's our chance! smileys with beer

Posted by: clapton71 ()
Date: August 26, 2019 21:51

KSLX is playing the Stones for 24 hours...getting me ready....100.7

Posted by: mab1888 ()
Date: August 26, 2019 21:57

Antilope Canyon was a nice choice, never would have thought of that.

It was nice to meet Hariball and Bluzdude last night....good people.

Here is a link to the story that aired about me and my love for the Stones this morning. A special shoutout to Nohelani, whose a friend of mine (full disclosure) who did the story.

[www.abc15.com]

Remember to have plenty of water.....smiling smiley

Everyone enjoy the show!

Date: August 26, 2019 22:13

HEY I Saw this earlier!

Here is a link to the story that aired about me and my love for the Stones this morning. A special shoutout to Nohelani, whose a friend of mine (full disclosure) who did the story.

[www.abc15.com]

Posted by: mab1888 ()
Date: August 26, 2019 22:28

ExileFromNJ
HEY I Saw this earlier!

[www.abc15.com]

Worked there for 32 years until they needed to cut salaries across the television group last June. It all turned out ok, I'm in a job I really like with a lot less pressure...smiling smiley

Posted by: rovalle ()
Date: August 26, 2019 22:35

Wow i live at the South Rim of The Grand Canyon and I work at the Grand Canyon Airport and we send people to Antelope Canyon everyday for a walking tour of the slot canyon and then a float trip down the Colorado River through Marble Canyon...nice to see some recognition for Antelope...

Date: August 26, 2019 23:02

mab1888
Antilope Canyon was a nice choice, never would have thought of that.

It was nice to meet Hariball and Bluzdude last night....good people.

[www.abc15.com]

Remember to have plenty of water.....smiling smiley

Everyone enjoy the show!

Cheers mab that was a great clip...Rock and Roll star!!! thumbs up

Posted by: bv ()
Date: August 26, 2019 23:07

mab1888

[www.abc15.com]

Great report!

I had to go to Tempe as soon as I arrived into Phoenix, just to see one more time the Sun Devil Stadium in downtown Tempe. Climbing the "Tempe Butte", the hilltop "A Mountain" next to the stadium there, what a great view. The scene from the "Let's Spend The Night Together" movie (Rocks Off in Europe), filmed partly at this location, is strong in my mind at all times. But now, on this very day, it is all about Glendale!

Bjornulf

Date: August 26, 2019 23:21

Nostalgia aside this should be a big improvement!

Posted by: cyclist ()
Date: August 26, 2019 23:35

Is there a shady place to line up for the pit?

Posted by: jmd ()
Date: August 26, 2019 23:36

bv
mab1888

[www.abc15.com]

Great report!

I had to go to Tempe as soon as I arrived into Phoenix, just to see one more time the Sun Devil Stadium in downtown Tempe. Climbing the "Tempe Butte", the hilltop "A Mountain" next to the stadium there, what a great view. The scene from the "Let's Spend The Night Together" movie (Rocks Off in Europe), filmed partly at this location, is strong in my mind at all times. But now, on this very day, it is all about Glendale!

I remember “Tempe Butte”...I climbed that back in 1978 or 1979 when I attended ASU to check out the El Niño floods that hit Phoenix and the Valley.

Date: August 26, 2019 23:39

jmd
bv
mab1888

[www.abc15.com]

Great report!

I remember “Tempe Butte”...I climbed that back in 1978 or 1979 when I attended ASU to check out the El Niño floods that hit Phoenix and the Valley.

I saw it from I10 a month ago on the way to IKEA LOL

Date: August 26, 2019 23:41

bv

Great report!

When was the last time they played there? I saw them once in the 90's.

Posted by: clapton71 ()
Date: August 26, 2019 23:52

BV,
The stadium has changed since '97. Major upgrades...stay hydrated my friend.

Posted by: Kennedy ()
Date: August 26, 2019 23:57

jmd
bv
mab1888

[www.abc15.com]

Great report!

I always crack up when I am over in Tempe and I see that little mountain. It looked so massive in the film! Had a good time bar-hopping in Tempe though. Thank god for misters.

Posted by: UKRod ()
Date: August 27, 2019 00:12

"Antelope Canyon is a slot canyon popularized by its energetic colors and naturally appealing shapes

That Antelope Canyon T shirt looks like a heap of shit. Just awful.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-08-27 00:14 by UKRod.

Date: August 27, 2019 00:26

I was at the show in 97. Although it did not affect the event I remember a fire behind the stage outside the stadium when the show was over. I thought the crowd was a bore compared to NY and NJ. I don't have my setlist collection handy but I remember them doing Star Star and people looking like "what did he just say?"

We gotta fire this place up tonight.

Posted by: gagiwh ()
Date: August 27, 2019 00:56

Enjoy the show smileys with beer

[glimmerkkp.blogspot.rs]

Goto Page: 123456789Next
Current Page: 1 of 9

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1324
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home