Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...7475767778798081828384Next
Current Page: 83 of 84
Re: No Filter Tour 2020
Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: February 6, 2020 10:39

Thx, Bjornulf! See you in San Diego. Hotel is booked.
Will it be called NO FILTER 2020?

Posted by: bv ()
Date: February 6, 2020 10:41

TKinOH
BV... one more double-check, please...

Atlanta on July 9th would be a Thursday...

Too excited to sleep in Ohio!

4 for 4 on my hotel reservations, Thanks to BV and everyone here at IORR!!

Good catch! The Atlanta date of July 9 is correct, and sure that date is Thursday four days after July 5. I have updated the IORR list now. I just mixed up Tue and Thu ... Thanks for telling!

Bjornulf

Posted by: GJB ()
Date: February 6, 2020 10:43

Thanks BV for all your work on this - managed to book hotels for San Diego and Vancouver a few days ago working back from Austin on the 4-day rule - should hopefully have saved compared to the prices we will see in a few hours!

See you soon!

Grant

Posted by: OhYesMeAgain ()
Date: February 6, 2020 10:43

Thanks Bjornulf from Berkeley, CA! See you on the road!

Posted by: TKinOH ()
Date: February 6, 2020 10:50

Can't thank you enough, BV, for all the info and your hard work!

I nailed reservations for San Diego, Buffalo, Charlotte and Atlanta using the knowledge here on IORR. Will probably drive for 3 more, maybe even 4!!

Livin' in the Flyover Zone here in Ohio actually pans out at times for The Stones!! Seems like so many Rock tours skip Cincinnati, and especially Dayton, that a road trip is always required... but The Stones make the trips a necessity!

Now for tix...

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: February 6, 2020 11:09

GJB
Thanks BV for all your work on this - managed to book hotels for San Diego and Vancouver a few days ago working back from Austin on the 4-day rule - should hopefully have saved compared to the prices we will see in a few hours!

See you soon!

Grant

Did the same Grant. See you on tour.

Date: February 6, 2020 11:15

bv
The tour will be announced officially 7am EST

7am New York
Noon UK
13:00 Berlin, Amsterdam

I will bet 5$ that either Irix or Topi will be the first to post the official Stones posting here.

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: February 6, 2020 11:20

schwonek

I will bet 5$ that either Irix or Topi will be the first to post the official Stones posting here.

Too much stress constantly hitting the F5-key for only $5 .... winking smiley

Date: February 6, 2020 11:21

Irix
schwonek

Too much stress constantly hitting the F5-key for only $5 .... winking smiley

I throw in a beer in the San Diego pit - right side.

Date: February 6, 2020 11:26

schwonek
bv

7am New York
Noon UK

Haha, I am actually in a meeting giving out a presentation at that time ...maybe I should tune in on the Stones accounts at that hour? winking smiley

Date: February 6, 2020 11:30

Topi
schwonek
bv

7am New York
Noon UK

Haha, I am actually in a meeting giving out a presentation at that time ...maybe I should tune in on the Stones accounts at that hour? winking smiley

Pay someone to come in and say: "Topi, we quickly need your help here. Only you can do it. Can you step outside for 5 Min?"hot smiley

Posted by: tonyc ()
Date: February 6, 2020 11:40

Thank you again, bv.

I have to see what my friend wants to do but I'm a definite for either Atlanta or Nashville or what the hell maybe even both!

Posted by: Rollin92 ()
Date: February 6, 2020 11:56

Gutted that there are no U.K. gigs but enjoy Americans.

Posted by: Travman87 ()
Date: February 6, 2020 12:15

Love this page and all the innside info that BV is able to collect.
I don't post a lot but i am checking here very often for tour and other info,
was hoping for a London show but enjoy my American friends, hopefully a Londow show next year or whenever they can smiling smiley

Posted by: The Joker ()
Date: February 6, 2020 12:19

Thanks BV
Booked my flight to SD, hotels for SD and Vancouver

Posted by: swimtothemoon ()
Date: February 6, 2020 12:21

My sincere thanks Bjornulf. Your hard work and dedication is much appreciated!

Posted by: OhYesMeAgain ()
Date: February 6, 2020 12:22

Thanks again BV. See you in San Diego, Austin, Charlotte, and Atlanta (and maybe Tampa).

Posted by: TornAndFried ()
Date: February 6, 2020 12:23

Rollin92

This is most likely the last time they will tour the US. Next year is probably Asia/Australia/NZ/SA and the following year hopefully South America and Mexico. Then Europe/UK in 2023 for their 60th Anniversary and done.

Edited 4 time(s). Last edit at 2020-02-06 12:59 by TornAndFried.

Date: February 6, 2020 12:36

Considering a Memphis stop between Minn and NSH...

Posted by: Mr Jimmy ()
Date: February 6, 2020 12:39

Thanks BV for all the work in getting the tour dates together. Managed to book hotels in advance and now hoping to go to three shows.

See you on the road!

What's your favourite flavour?...........Cherry Red!!

Posted by: syrel ()
Date: February 6, 2020 12:43

Topi
Considering a Memphis stop between Minn and NSH...

Me toosmileys with beer

Posted by: JumpinJeppeFlash ()
Date: February 6, 2020 12:44

TornAndFried
Rollin92

This is most likely the last time they will tour the US. Next year is probably Asia/Australia/NZ and possibly South Africa,and the following year hopefully South America and Mexico. Maybe Europe and UK in 2023 for their 60th Anniversary.

You realize they are close to 80 soon (Charlie is 80 next year)? Don´t take anything for granted, anything can happen at their age. Go see them now while you still can, 2023 is not tomorrow.

Date: February 6, 2020 12:51

JumpinJeppeFlash

You realize they are close to 80 soon (Charlie is 80 next year)? Don´t take anything for granted, anything can happen at their age. Go see them now while you still can, 2023 is not tomorrow.

Yes - but if you're already 97 years old I guess you would like it to celebrate the 100th Birthday .... winking smiley

Posted by: bitusa2012 ()
Date: February 6, 2020 12:57

JumpinJeppeFlash

The way The Stones are attacking the studio to get a new album done, and taking into account their relatively recent health issues, I sometimes wonder if THEY realise their ages. THEY seem to think either they’re immortal or that they’ve somehow got all the time in the world. If they’re not worried about their advancing ages, why should we? I say we should all make plans for a tour in 2030 or later... send me all your money and I’ll book your airfare and accommodation. I am a travel agent...

Rod

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-02-06 12:58 by bitusa2012.

Posted by: Rollin92 ()
Date: February 6, 2020 12:58

TornAndFried
Rollin92

This is most likely the last time they will tour the US. Next year is probably Asia/Australia/NZ and possibly South Africa and the following year hopefully South America and Mexico. Then Europe/UK in 2023 for their 60th Anniversary and done.

No, UK next year and then that’s it. They need to come back to the U.K. before 2023

Date: February 6, 2020 13:08

Rollin92

No, UK next year and then that’s it.

Only when the Japanese fans are satisfied with a Hologram-Tour the year after next .... winking smiley

Posted by: JumpinJeppeFlash ()
Date: February 6, 2020 13:15

bitusa2012
JumpinJeppeFlash

The way The Stones are attacking the studio to get a new album done, and taking into account their relatively recent health issues, I sometimes wonder if THEY realise their ages. THEY seem to think either they’re immortal or that they’ve somehow got all the time in the world. If they’re not worried about their advancing ages, why should we? I say we should all make plans for a tour in 2030 or later... send me all your money and I’ll book your airfare and accommodation. I am a travel agent...

All of them have had severe healthissues latter years, Mick with his heart, Keith with his headinjury (some said he suffered a stroke), fingers etc, Charlie & Ronnie both throatcancer. They are not immortal and the end will be abrupt but some think this will go on forever. I wont be the "dreamkiller" here, if you dreaming of a tour in 2030 then good luck.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-02-06 13:31 by JumpinJeppeFlash.

Date: February 6, 2020 13:19

Rollin92
UK next year and then that’s it. They need to come back to the U.K. before 2023

2021 Last Time Tour with gigs in London, Brussels and Paris.

Date: February 6, 2020 13:26

JumpinJeppeFlash

I wont be the "dreamkiller" here, if you dreaming of a tour in 2030 then good luck.

I think too that the best they can reach is their 60th Anniversary in 2023. Then they should take a break like 1982 or 2007, enjoy their private life and when asked, always say that they'll go on Tour again .... but .... you already know.

Posted by: exhpart ()
Date: February 6, 2020 13:40

Mick and Keith will be 80 in 2023 and Charlie 82. I think this could finish any minute (obviously) but I'm hoping for one last go around the UK

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...7475767778798081828384Next
Current Page: 83 of 84

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1717
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home