Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...7374757677787980818283...LastNext
Current Page: 78 of 84
Re: No Filter Tour 2020
Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: February 5, 2020 04:47

DeanGoodman
J.J.Flash
Does anyone have any credible source that Louisville is June 20th? I wanna beat Southwest before they catch wind of an event in town and jack their prices. They're still good now.

I believe SW is the only American airline which doesn't charge a cancellation fee, in case you want to jump the gun ...

Zip Code San Diego, my wife ended up not being able to go so had to cancel and i don't remember a fee, but they did say the flight had to be made within a year or it would expire.

plexi

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: February 5, 2020 04:58

Hairball
Someone had mentioned trolley/train service in San Diego earlier, so looked this up: San Diego:

MTS Bus and Trolley Service
The San Diego Metropolitan Transit System bus and trolley systems provide regular and limited special event services to SDCCU Stadium.
The San Diego Trolley's Green Line runs seven days a week from 4:29 a.m. until midnight.
For highly-attended major special events, the Trolley may add special event discounts.
Please visit the MTS website (link is external) for more information on MTS service to SDCCU Stadium. MTS Trip planner

Could come in handy for those going to the San Diego show and wanting to stay downtown.

*Probably best to post this when there's an official San Diego thread, but just doing some advance homework.
I think I'm all set with everything - just need some tickets, and more importantly an actual show date!grinning smiley

Excellent info that I hadn't gotten to yet Hairball.
Rethinking my choices and looking strongly at the Old Town area.

Been there a couple times, better hotel prices, cool area and one of the best Mexican restaurants I've been to winking smiley Would cut down shuttle time to the stadium and easy trans downtown etc as needed. Thanks!

Posted by: makustone ()
Date: February 5, 2020 05:02

Hostels booked with free cancellation in Los Angeles and San Diego. Already planning the trip from Buenos Aires. What bus do you recommend to go to Los Angeles and San Diego and where to buy the ticket online?

Posted by: swimtothemoon ()
Date: February 5, 2020 05:13

So far the 2020 tour has 15 shows. 2019 had 17 shows. 2015 had 17 shows which
includes two club shows. So maybe two more shows will pop up?

Posted by: Stonesdude ()
Date: February 5, 2020 05:19

swimtothemoon
Just a guess. If Atlanta is late July and the LA and Vegas Stadiums get done they will announce both.

Posted by: TiminIndy ()
Date: February 5, 2020 05:23

makustone
Hostels booked with free cancellation in Los Angeles and San Diego. Already planning the trip from Buenos Aires. What bus do you recommend to go to Los Angeles and San Diego and where to buy the ticket online?

Amtrak Pacific Surfliner

They have about 12 trips a day, for average cost of $35 US.

I'm a fleabit peanut monkey

Posted by: curt ()
Date: February 5, 2020 05:30

makustone

Here is information for the train:
Train from L.A. to San Diego

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-02-05 11:51 by curt.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: February 5, 2020 05:31

Stonesdude
swimtothemoon
Just a guess. If Atlanta is late July and the LA and Vegas Stadiums get done they will announce both.

I'd vote for a tour ending two night stand at the T-Mobile arena in Vegas.
While not the new stadium or old MGM grand, it was an impressive venue I thought when they played there. The acoustics were excellent.
A lot of people would fly in for them as Vegas fares are typically reasonable. Would get a lot of buzz about being the potential last US shows etc... cool smiley

Posted by: mmarloe ()
Date: February 5, 2020 05:38

Definitely train, NOT bus from Los Angeles to San Diego.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: February 5, 2020 05:59

MisterDDDD
Hairball
Someone had mentioned trolley/train service in San Diego earlier, so looked this up: San Diego:

MTS Bus and Trolley Service
The San Diego Metropolitan Transit System bus and trolley systems provide regular and limited special event services to SDCCU Stadium.
The San Diego Trolley's Green Line runs seven days a week from 4:29 a.m. until midnight.
For highly-attended major special events, the Trolley may add special event discounts.
Please visit the MTS website (link is external) for more information on MTS service to SDCCU Stadium. MTS Trip planner

Could come in handy for those going to the San Diego show and wanting to stay downtown.

*Probably best to post this when there's an official San Diego thread, but just doing some advance homework.
I think I'm all set with everything - just need some tickets, and more importantly an actual show date!grinning smiley

Excellent info that I hadn't gotten to yet Hairball.
Rethinking my choices and looking strongly at the Old Town area.

Been there a couple times, better hotel prices, cool area and one of the best Mexican restaurants I've been to winking smiley Would cut down shuttle time to the stadium and easy trans downtown etc as needed. Thanks!

Well heck - that thought hadn't crossed my mind yet.
When indecisive and weighing the options between staying in option A (stadium area), or B (downtown area), to hell with it all and stay in the middle - the best of both worlds!
Back to the drawing board....Viva la Old Town area!!! smileys with beer

Date: February 5, 2020 06:00

thanks for the train info !!!

Posted by: artedm ()
Date: February 5, 2020 06:29

flixbus.com
greyhound.com
for la to san diego bus

Date: February 5, 2020 06:32

artedm
flixbus.com
greyhound.com
for la to san diego bus

Thanks !!!

Posted by: bv ()
Date: February 5, 2020 11:43

IORR news update this morning:

The Rolling Stones are expected to be announcing their US Tour 2020 tomorrow Thursday Feb 6. The tour will start in San Diego CA early May, taking The Rolling Stones through 15 cities, including one Canadian show in Vancouver B.C., ending early July. A total of 900,000 fans are expected to see the show this summer, mainly in large football stadiums, but also at a F1 race track in Austin.

Bjornulf

Date: February 5, 2020 11:46

There is 4 days between shows, like the tour last year.

Bjornulf

Date: February 5, 2020 11:47

weeicemon
Rumor DALLAS possible two

No.

Bjornulf

Posted by: OhYesMeAgain ()
Date: February 5, 2020 11:48

Thank you BV!

Date: February 5, 2020 11:51

massmick
TiminIndy
I bet the dates will generally be 4 days apart like on the last tour.

Nope...3 days between.

Four - 4 - days between shows, then a couple of times five days between shows, and a gap of a week or so early in the tour, as always, in case they need to sort out stuff.

Bjornulf

Date: February 5, 2020 11:55

curt
makustone

Here is information for the train:
Train from L.A. to San Diego

I took the train from LA to SD in 2015. It was a great experience. Make sure you have a seat on the righthand side of the driving direction, i.e the Pacific Ocean side.

Get a business class seat. It isn't that expensive, you have space like a king, wireless and space for your pc, and you may change your ticket, plus you may use the Amtrak business lounge before departure in LA, it is like a museum, not to be missed!

More about that ride here:

The Rolling Stones Zip Code Tour 2015 Blog

Bjornulf

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-02-05 11:58 by bv.

Posted by: roma1927 ()
Date: February 5, 2020 11:57

When Cleveland and Pittsburgh?

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: February 5, 2020 12:59

Nashville now #4 and Minneapolis #3, just as the hotel prices for those dates indicate.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-02-05 13:17 by Topi.

Date: February 5, 2020 13:02

Local sources are confirming the St. Louis show date to be Sat Jun 27.

Bjornulf

Posted by: roma1927 ()
Date: February 5, 2020 13:12

bv
So Cleveland and Pittsburgh before St. Louis?

Date: February 5, 2020 13:32

Topi
Nashville now #4 and Minneapolis #3, just as the hotel prices for those dates indicate.

I think I have had Minneapolis show as number 3 and Nashville as number 4 at least for 24 hours now, but I do see a lot of old screendumps from IORR are being posted many places. Do not trust screendumps. Read the updated list on iorr.org/tour20, as linked up from the iorr home page.

Bjornulf

Date: February 5, 2020 13:34

roma1927
bv
So Cleveland and Pittsburgh before St. Louis?

The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour 2020

Bjornulf

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: February 5, 2020 13:40

bv
Topi

I think I have had Minneapolis show as number 3 and Nashville as number 4 at least for 24 hours now, but I do see a lot of old screendumps from IORR are being posted many places. Do not trust screendumps. Read the updated list on iorr.org/tour20, as linked up from the iorr home page.

Yes. I stand corrected and I apologize. I got it mixed up. Nashville as #4 - on a weekday, is actually a much better fit as hotels are still cheap. I'd want to look for a room in Minneapolis for the weekend May 15-17 and in Nashville May 19-21...winking smiley

Follow the pattern, people. It's the same as last year.

P.S. also quilty as charged of posting screenshots from various moments in time. Of course the current list is the most trusted.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-02-05 13:43 by Topi.

Date: February 5, 2020 13:40

I get lots of info about tour dates now. Some are accurate, some are completely off, others are of great help in order to verify details of the tour. I need 2-3 separate sources I trust in order to verify and publish a date. Then the info will be available on IORR through the tour dates pages. If you do have local inside source info then please send me an e-mail, with some details, so I can see if you are a journalist aiming at a scoop, or if it is fan to fan info, my address is on the tour dates pages. Busy days!

Bjornulf

Posted by: DrPete ()
Date: February 5, 2020 13:41

I see July 11th for Stl from ticket selling outlets

Posted by: tonyc ()
Date: February 5, 2020 13:42

bv, great job.

It is so much fun watching you piece together a tour one post and one update at a time.

I have only been a member here for a short time but I remember coming here for info all the way back to the late 90s.

Date: February 5, 2020 13:51

DrPete
I see July 11th for Stl from ticket selling outlets

Do NOT trust dates coming from brokers. They just invent dates and try to sell tickets they do not have. The St. Louis show date is listed on the IORR pages, and the tour is over by the time this broker is saying the show is on...

Bjornulf

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...7374757677787980818283...LastNext
Current Page: 78 of 84

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1964
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home