Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...6162636465666768697071...LastNext
Current Page: 66 of 84
Re: No Filter Tour 2020
Posted by: snooprobb01 ()
Date: February 3, 2020 19:47

Hotel prices will likely already be high in Austin because that weekend is also graduation weekend at The University of Texas at Austin. Graduation ceremonies are May 22-23.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: February 3, 2020 19:47

Feeling anxious in California...give us a hint somebody!!! eye popping smileyspinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: Lien ()
Date: February 3, 2020 19:55

hockenheim95
Minneapolis has a billboard!!!

[www.instagram.com]

Posted by: AJDuffer ()
Date: February 3, 2020 19:58

Minneapolis Stones rumor for new US Bank Stadium:

[www.startribune.com]

Posted by: TumblinDice76 ()
Date: February 3, 2020 20:02

Still waiting on St. Louis....

Posted by: Dougratajczak87 ()
Date: February 3, 2020 20:06

kovach
Miss You & Tongue up at St. Louis dome.

For TumblingDice76

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: February 3, 2020 20:07

kovach

Posted by: HB93NL ()
Date: February 3, 2020 20:07

US again, was hoping that they would come back to Europe or go to Asia. Is it just because all the equipment is still there, and cost-wise it's more profitable? I thought ticket sales had their ups and downs in the us last time.

if the tour will be mid summer, any chances they continue in Europe like with the first part of no-filter which was augus-september

Posted by: TumblinDice76 ()
Date: February 3, 2020 20:09

Thanks everyone for posting the St. Louis one, now it becomes real!

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: February 3, 2020 20:10

Lien

Maybe a first sign ?

Austin

[www.instagram.com]

"It's just a kiss away" - the original time of this post on Instagram was btw 3-Feb-2020, 07:19am, Austin local time (Unix-Timestamp: 1580735967 UTC).

Official Teasers by the Rolling Stones (3-Feb-2020, 09:00am Pacific Time):

"Feeling restless": [Twitter.com] · [www.Facebook.com] · [www.Instagram.com] .

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-02-03 20:20 by Irix.

Posted by: DrSnuggles ()
Date: February 3, 2020 20:20

Maybe its not a tour...rather the new Long Player ?

Posted by: MartinStone87 ()
Date: February 3, 2020 20:21

Los Ángeles? San diego? Oackland?

Posted by: TornAndFried ()
Date: February 3, 2020 20:24

HB93NL
US again, was hoping that they would come back to Europe or go to Asia. Is it just because all the equipment is still there, and cost-wise it's more profitable? I thought ticket sales had their ups and downs in the us last time.

if the tour will be mid summer, any chances they continue in Europe like with the first part of no-filter which was augus-september

The North American market is large and lucrative and most shows sold out last year. In addition to already having the stages stored here it just makes sense to finish playing in some of the cities they missed last year. It seems as if they are just playing one tour leg per year at this point so coming to Europe in the fall is unlikely. If anything they are going to go back to Asia/Australia or South America next year and maybe Europe/UK in 2022...but anything is possible.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-02-03 20:38 by TornAndFried.

Posted by: Rollin92 ()
Date: February 3, 2020 20:26

TornAndFried
HB93NL

The North American market is large and lucrative and most shows sold out last year. In addition to already having the stages stored here it just makes sense to finish playing in some of the cities they missed last year. It seems as if they are just playing one tour leg per year at this point so coming to Europe in the fall is unlikely. If anything they are going to go back to Asia/Australia or South America next year and maybe Europe/UK in 2022. Anything is possible.

This could end at any time and, as such, it is only right that the U.K. is prioritised from this point on.

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: February 3, 2020 20:29

If you really want to see them again just don't speculate on any future tours. Now they announce the NA tour and this is your chance to see them! Feels like Christmas smiling smiley

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: February 3, 2020 20:32

Pittsburgh

[twitter.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-02-03 20:33 by Cristiano Radtke.

Date: February 3, 2020 20:43

Rollin92
TornAndFried
HB93NL

The North American market is large and lucrative and most shows sold out last year. In addition to already having the stages stored here it just makes sense to finish playing in some of the cities they missed last year. It seems as if they are just playing one tour leg per year at this point so coming to Europe in the fall is unlikely. If anything they are going to go back to Asia/Australia or South America next year and maybe Europe/UK in 2022. Anything is possible.

This could end at any time and, as such, it is only right that the U.K. is prioritised from this point on.

The fans in Buenos Aires or Tokyo or Sydney would disagree with you. They played a string of shows in the UK a few years ago so you can't say they ignored it. They will most likely be back in London for a least a farewell show.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2020-02-03 20:57 by TornAndFried.

Posted by: tonyc ()
Date: February 3, 2020 20:48

Exciting day.

Waiting for news on the cities I'm closest to: Atlanta, Nashville, Louisville.

Date: February 3, 2020 20:51

SHHHAAAAAADDDDOOOOOOOOOBBBBBBIIIIIEEEEEE!!!!!

Here we go again!!

Posted by: CJFP ()
Date: February 3, 2020 20:53

NYC please! Or somewhere close!

Posted by: Nikkei ()
Date: February 3, 2020 20:55

so the world keeps turning afterall

Posted by: Rollin92 ()
Date: February 3, 2020 21:00

TornAndFried
Rollin92
TornAndFried
HB93NL

The fans in Argentina or Tokyo or Sydney would disagree with you. They played a string of shows in the UK a few years ago so you can't say they ignored you. They will most likely be back in London for a least a farewell show.

They are welcome to disagree. The fact remains is that this could end at anytime and as such the home crowd (who have often gone years without gigs compared to the yanks) need to be kept in mind. The home crowd is where it all began...

Posted by: MizzAmandaJonez ()
Date: February 3, 2020 21:00

I'll try and drive by the Cotton Bowl- landing in a few min DFW- told you Minneapolis was real- hopefully its a press conference where they bring a boom box and announce the new album and let us listen too! Woo Hoo!

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: February 3, 2020 21:02

hockenheim95
The "No Filter yellow" is still in there.

The yellow was only for the 2017 and 2018 legs, not last year. I WISH they would have kept it, I really liked it.

plexi

Posted by: dennycranium ()

Rollin92
TornAndFried
HB93NL

Uh, it's show BUSINESS. The Stones will play where it's most lucrative for them. In my opinion, of course...

Posted by: HB93NL ()

TornAndFried
Rollin92
TornAndFried
HB93NL

The fans in Argentina or Tokyo or Sydney would disagree with you. They played a string of shows in the UK a few years ago so you can't say they ignored you. They will most likely be back in London for a least a farewell show.

not saying the ignore us at all, had a blast with nofilter a bunch of concerts in europe and later uk tour. Just didn't expect them to do the US again, or perhaps combined more with middle/SA. gigs in asia and australia i thought abou it's been a while. But with the big sport events in asia coming up i scripped that of my list.

i praise myself lucky for seeing them been going since im 12, 14 years passed since, never thought it would happen winking smiley al good things come to an end, just not ready for it.

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: February 3, 2020 21:05

Keefy
bv
Monday morning in USA. The banners are up. Feel free to post pictures and info here! So far banners seen in Detroit and Austin.

Banner colors inspired by the Latin America Olé Tour 2016.

Austin!! YES! Possible venues..F1 Racetrack, Zilker Park and UT Memorial Stadium. Also in the Mix Frank Erwin Arena, Germania Amphitheater...

Where do the Texans play?

plexi

Date: February 3, 2020 21:06

MizzAmandaJonez
I'll try and drive by the Cotton Bowl- landing in a few min DFW- told you Minneapolis was real- hopefully its a press conference where they bring a boom box and announce the new album and let us listen too! Woo Hoo!

If they are playing in Austin it's highly unlikely that Dallas will get a show too.

Date: February 3, 2020 21:06

timbernardis
Keefy
bv
Monday morning in USA. The banners are up. Feel free to post pictures and info here! So far banners seen in Detroit and Austin.

Banner colors inspired by the Latin America Olé Tour 2016.

Austin!! YES! Possible venues..F1 Racetrack, Zilker Park and UT Memorial Stadium. Also in the Mix Frank Erwin Arena, Germania Amphitheater...

Where do the Texans play?

Houston...last summer

Hope it is at the UT Football Stadium

plexi

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...6162636465666768697071...LastNext
Current Page: 66 of 84

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1612
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home