Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...5960616263646566676869...LastNext
Current Page: 64 of 84
Re: No Filter Tour 2020
Posted by: OneHourPhoto ()
Date: February 3, 2020 15:16

hockenheim95
MartinStone87
Good day, good Monday for everyone! Hoping this is the wqeek of the announcement !!!

until now there's no official sign for a tour. No billboards, no social media activity. I have the feeling that an announcement doesn't come this week. And I hope so because on February 14 I sadly don't have any time to buy ticket smiling smiley

While they have not changed the setlist in decades, the Stones do change their marketing campaigns. Just because they did the "billboard and tongue" thing a few past tours, does not mean that they *need* to do it again this tour

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: February 3, 2020 15:19

Absolutely not, but the point is they probably will do something - and so far haven't.

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: February 3, 2020 15:20

OneHourPhoto
hockenheim95
MartinStone87
Good day, good Monday for everyone! Hoping this is the wqeek of the announcement !!!

until now there's no official sign for a tour. No billboards, no social media activity. I have the feeling that an announcement doesn't come this week. And I hope so because on February 14 I sadly don't have any time to buy ticket smiling smiley

While they have not changed the setlist in decades, the Stones do change their marketing campaigns. Just because they did the "billboard and tongue" thing a few past tours, does not mean that they *need* to do it again this tour

this is why I wrote that "I have the Feeling..." instead of "it is impossible...."

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: February 3, 2020 16:04

OneHourPhoto
hockenheim95
MartinStone87

They've kind of done the billboard thing for a while prior to the Twenty Hundreds.

What can be new? They've used buses, trains, benches, various other places to hang a poster etc like an NHL, NBA or NFL stadium promo wall.

How bout ships?

What's the point anymore of them doing it? They don't need to...

Posted by: panthercougar ()
Date: February 3, 2020 16:19

Hi all,

I am a long time fan but haven't really been on these boards much. I logged on to say that I did in fact see a billboard in Detroit this morning. I was determined to see them on this rumored summer tour but did not expect they would visit Detroit since they were here for their Zip Code tour back in 2015. I can't find any local media reports about the billboard, but I'm pretty certain I didn't imagine it. I was driving on the interstate so I couldn't exactly snap a photo.

The billboard had the Stones' logo and said "Just a kiss away".

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-02-03 16:20 by panthercougar.

Posted by: Lien ()
Date: February 3, 2020 16:19

Maybe a first sign ?

Austin

[www.instagram.com]

Posted by: bv ()
Date: February 3, 2020 16:29

Monday morning in USA. The banners are up. Feel free to post pictures and info here! So far banners seen in Detroit and Austin.

Banner colors inspired by the Latin America Olé Tour 2016.

Bjornulf

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-02-03 16:47 by bv.

Posted by: Topi ()
Date: February 3, 2020 16:30

I take everything back, lol

Posted by: massmick ()
Date: February 3, 2020 16:34

Lien
Maybe a first sign ?

Austin

[www.instagram.com]

Texas Longhorn Stadium Austin!!!
100k+
Germania Insurance Amphitheatre even bigger
[germaniaamp.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-02-03 16:44 by massmick.

Posted by: Mr Jimmy ()
Date: February 3, 2020 16:35

Topi
I take everything back, lol

grinning smiley grinning smiley

You spoke too soon!

Great to see the first signs are up.

What's your favourite flavour?...........Cherry Red!!

Posted by: Irix ()
Date: February 3, 2020 16:38

Lien

Maybe a first sign ?

Austin

[www.Instagram.com]

Posted by: schwonek ()
Date: February 3, 2020 16:42

I love it. Looks like cuba. New tour design?

Posted by: CJFP ()
Date: February 3, 2020 16:55

New tour design? New album?? Hopeful thinking!

Posted by: tonyc ()
Date: February 3, 2020 16:57

I'm happy the "No Filter" name seems to be retired. "It's Just A Kiss Away" feels fresh and I assume guarantees at least one new song even if the rest of the setlist might stay similar.

Posted by: hockenheim95 ()
Date: February 3, 2020 17:08

The "No Filter yellow" is still in there.

Posted by: MartinStone87 ()
Date: February 3, 2020 17:10

Austin and Detroit join lousville on the front cover!

Posted by: WelshEdge1 ()
Date: February 3, 2020 17:23

tonyc
I'm happy the "No Filter" name seems to be retired. "It's Just A Kiss Away" feels fresh and I assume guarantees at least one new song even if the rest of the setlist might stay similar.

They will want to keep the No Filter tour name - they can go up the rankings of the most successful tours of all time

Posted by: Ram ()
Date: February 3, 2020 17:35

I know this tour has been hinted at for a while, but today marks the official "kick off" of excitement. This anticipation and rush from the first billboards all the way up to the official announcement is an absolutely awesome feeling. Cheers everyone!smileys with beer

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: February 3, 2020 17:36

bv
Monday morning in USA. The banners are up. Feel free to post pictures and info here! So far banners seen in Detroit and Austin.

EXCITING! thumbs up

*And I see there's been new updates in the IORR News section, and Austin and Detroit have been added to the official/rumour chart!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-02-03 17:38 by Hairball.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: February 3, 2020 17:51

Whoo whoo!!
Love it!
Hope the .."Just a Kiss Away" title sticks.. probably my favorite lyric, if I had to choose just one cool smiley
I tell ya.. the tour, sister.. It's just a kiss away!!

Posted by: Cristiano Radtke ()
Date: February 3, 2020 17:55

Posted by: Lien ()
Date: February 3, 2020 17:56

Same place, different view

[www.instagram.com]

Date: February 3, 2020 17:56

Tampa now on the list!

Date: February 3, 2020 18:06

Some good banner investigation work going on here

Posted by: Keefy ()
Date: February 3, 2020 18:08

bv

Austin!! YES! Possible venues..F1 Racetrack, Zilker Park and UT Memorial Stadium. Also in the Mix Frank Erwin Arena, Germania Amphitheater...

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: February 3, 2020 18:12

Keefy
bv

Austin!! YES! Possible venues..F1 Racetrack, Zilker Park and UT Memorial Stadium. Also in the Mix Frank Erwin Arena, Germania Amphitheater...
Under "updates" on the tour page, bv lists the F1 Racetrack as the rumored venue.
[iorr.org]

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: February 3, 2020 18:15

Mr Jimmy
Tampa now on the list!

Maybe if I refresh the page repeatedly, San Diego will magically appear! smiling smiley
Better yet, if we all refresh the page repeatedly, the entire chart will be filled!

Stones 2020

Date: February 3, 2020 18:17

Hairball
Mr Jimmy
Tampa now on the list!

Maybe if I refresh the page repeatedly, San Diego will magically appear! smiling smiley
Better yet, if we all refresh the page repeatedly, the entire chart will be filled!

Stones 2020

spinning smiley sticking its tongue out thumbs up smiling bouncing smiley

Posted by: tonyc ()
Date: February 3, 2020 18:20

WelshEdge1
tonyc

They will want to keep the No Filter tour name - they can go up the rankings of the most successful tours of all time

I doubt 14 dates a year will get them the crown of "most successful tours of all time". If they were interested in that, they would tour like Elton.

Posted by: Keefy ()
Date: February 3, 2020 18:23

MisterDDDD
Keefy
bv

Under "updates" on the tour page, bv lists the F1 Racetrack as the rumored venue.
[iorr.org]
All I can see is venue spot is blank, Maybe BV took it down..??confused smiley

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...5960616263646566676869...LastNext
Current Page: 64 of 84

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1930
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home