Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4445464748495051525354...LastNext
Current Page: 49 of 84
Re: No Filter Tour 2020
Posted by: glimmertwinz ()
Date: January 23, 2020 20:17

it seems strange that the only rumoured (listed on here) date is the Louisville date? Especially as it appears to be so close to the "rumoured" Feb 6th announcement. Anybody heard any other credible rumoured dates/venues?

Posted by: slewan ()
Date: January 23, 2020 20:22

I'm sure that bv has some good reasons to stay silent at this point (although I don't know which kind of reasons there might be)

Date: January 23, 2020 20:24

Doug from Shidoobee seems to be the source for info now.

On the 7th day God created The Rolling Stones

Posted by: TooTough ()
Date: January 23, 2020 20:48

makemeburnthecandle

In East Rutherford Doug said that "South America is on". That was in August.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: January 23, 2020 21:04

While Stonesdoug is trustworthy and reliable, waiting to hear the word from Bjornulf who seems to get all his ducks in order properly before making statements about rumours, etc.

Posted by: FlyoverStones ()
Date: January 24, 2020 00:03

Hairball
While Stonesdoug is trustworthy and reliable, waiting to hear the word from Bjornulf who seems to get all his ducks in order properly before making statements about rumours, etc.

Indeed. Nothing against Doug and Shidoobee. I am not a member over there but I have read the posts occasionally. I prefer the cautiousness of BV and find I have more in common with his view of the band and many here on IORR.

I also want to address the idea of repeating Zip Code cities in 2020.

I am in the middle of the country and have heard nothing outside of IORR about any venues except Louisville, South Bend (Notre Dame) and Green Bay. The strongest rumour I have heard is Louisville from an attorney friend that is aware of offers being made and reviewed by all parties. Nothing has been confirmed according to him. I had to push him a little and show him IORR before he would comment so my take is that all is still up in the air.

Posted by: Dougratajczak87 ()
Date: January 24, 2020 00:18

FlyoverStones
Hairball

Indeed. Nothing against Doug and Shidoobee. I am not a member over there but I have read the posts occasionally. I prefer the cautiousness of BV and find I have more in common with his view of the band and many here on IORR.

I also want to address the idea of repeating Zip Code cities in 2020.

I am in the middle of the country and have heard nothing outside of IORR about any venues except Louisville, South Bend (Notre Dame) and Green Bay. The strongest rumour I have heard is Louisville from an attorney friend that is aware of offers being made and reviewed by all parties. Nothing has been confirmed according to him. I had to push him a little and show him IORR before he would comment so my take is that all is still up in the air.

Is South Bend and Green Bay really rumors or more possibilities?

May have missed it, but didn't see anything more than just normal speculation with the rest of the possible locations (mostly Zip Code stops related to the NFL shirts).

I saw the posts before regarding Louisville, just wondering if there's anything more to indicate Green Bay and South Bend.

Posted by: massmick ()
Date: January 24, 2020 01:18

TooTough
makemeburnthecandle

Well, in August South America WAS on. It was then Australia Japan...both these were talked about by BV also.

Posted by: ohmercy61 ()
Date: January 24, 2020 01:34

Get off StonesDougs back people just because it's not bv.the guy is cool as hell.

Posted by: TumblinDice76 ()
Date: January 24, 2020 01:53

I've mentioned both Green Bay and South Bend in this thread but it is me just blind guessing Midwest Shows since Chicago won't be an option this tour since they played there last Summer and this being another stadium tour.

Posted by: babyblue ()
Date: January 24, 2020 02:42

Stonesdoug is a nice guy.

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: January 24, 2020 03:21

massmick
TooTough
makemeburnthecandle

Well, in August South America WAS on. It was then Australia Japan...both these were talked about by BV also.

No, BV did not say South America back around August, but a year earlier right after No Filter 2019, after the final show in Warsaw. Yes, he did say the Pacific and Asia a few months ago.

Addendum: In July 2018 after Warsaw, BV said Tokyo and Buenos Aires, but nothing more as I recall.

plexi

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-01-24 03:24 by timbernardis.

Date: January 24, 2020 04:23

ohmercy61
Get off StonesDougs back people just because it's not bv.the guy is cool as hell.

Did anyone say he wasn't cool as hell?
And who is on his back?

Stonesdoug is indeed cool as hell, and always respect his knowledge of the Stones.

Meanwhile, waiting for solid rumours and info. from bv.thumbs up

Date: January 24, 2020 07:44

Just want to share with you this special video of the Stones In Glendale, they look so happy! 2020 tour will be amazing ;-)
[www.instagram.com]

Date: January 24, 2020 09:03

Thanks DiegoGlimmerStones - I must have been right near that cameraman as that was my view in the pit- Lucky Dips!

Posted by: IanBillen ()
Date: January 24, 2020 09:54

babyblue

Yepp Indeed. A great bloke.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-01-24 09:55 by IanBillen.

Posted by: Lien ()
Date: January 24, 2020 11:20

More shirt rumours ?
[shoplivylu.myshopify.com]

. We are so excited to announce our official licensing partnership with THE ROLLING STONES! It has been so hard to keep it a secret and now we can finally spill the beans! Our first launch is a collection of tees inspired by our hometown and state - Tulsa, Oklahoma

Date: January 24, 2020 11:33

TooTough
makemeburnthecandle

It was on. According to plan, that is. But plans may change...

Posted by: stickyfingers101 ()
Date: January 24, 2020 15:04

slewan
I'm sure that bv has some good reasons to stay silent at this point (although I don't know which kind of reasons there might be)

In my experience, BV rarely gives out or posts unreliable information.

so, if he's quiet, my opinion is that it is b/c there is not any reliable information yet.

I've been here on IORR for around 14 years, I think, and BV rarely jumps the gun and, thus, rarely disappoints.

so...my advice is that it is best to wait for him to start chiming in....or wait for the official "teasers" of course (I know nothing about this StonesDoug person, so can't/won't speak to his reliability).

Posted by: Rokyfan ()
Date: January 24, 2020 18:16

Yeah, that has been clear for some time.

When BV posts info, or even something that he calls a rumor, it has a sound basis in fact.

When he doesn't post anything, that means there is nothing to post at the moment.

He is pretty much always correct.

Posted by: FlyoverStones ()
Date: January 24, 2020 18:26

Ugh, excuse me but I did not say anything derogatory about Doug. In fact, I have met him twice at shows. Very nice guy.

About the Midwest rumours of Louisville, South Bend, Green Bay. I asked again last night. Nothing new from my friend.

If this is going to turn into another IORR (BV) v Shidoobee (Doug) thread then I am outta here.

Posted by: bv ()
Date: January 24, 2020 19:17

Stonesdoug is a great fan and friend, and I love it every time we get to met each other. Most people do not understand how much work it is to run a high volume fan board, Doug is for sure a hero, as he has been in charge of SHIDOOBEE with StonesDoug for ages.

For some reason people think I and Doug are competitors. So wrong. We are both Stones fans and we love the same band. This picture was taken when we had a break in my favorite sofa during the tour last summer, at the VIP area in New Jersey, a couple of hours before show start.

More about the photo and "my other family" here:

Stonesland – My other family

As for 2020 Stones Tour dates, details, all of that, we do all have different sources and ways of dealing with info and rumours, so there is no right or wrong here really. Patience is the word.

Bjornulf

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-01-24 19:18 by bv.

Posted by: stickyfingers101 ()
Date: January 24, 2020 19:19

FlyoverStones
Ugh, excuse me but I did not say anything derogatory about Doug. In fact, I have met him twice at shows. Very nice guy.

About the Midwest rumours of Louisville, South Bend, Green Bay. I asked again last night. Nothing new from my friend.

If this is going to turn into another IORR (BV) v Shidoobee (Doug) thread then I am outta here.

Nobody said you did that.

Posted by: Elmo Lewis ()
Date: January 24, 2020 19:27

IanBillen
babyblue

And throws a great party! Lots of good folks on Doug's site.

Date: January 24, 2020 19:41

Elmo Lewis
IanBillen
babyblue

And throws a great party! Lots of good folks on Doug's site.

Yes...we do know how to partywinking smiley

Date: January 24, 2020 19:43

ohmercy61

He most certainly is...and now says Cleveland before Louisville so bouts 17th

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-01-24 19:44 by massmick.

Date: January 24, 2020 20:07

I used to be poster in the old days on the shidoobee site from around 2002 up until about a decade ago, and am still somewhat involved via the shidoobee facebook page.
Went to many great parties and still have many good friends from those days, and even to this day, when there's shidoobee pre-parties I'll post the info. here - a cross pollination of shidoobee/IORR - they know how to organize!
That said, I'm 100% dedicated to IORR - the best Stones site in the world! Been a member here for over 15 years (since around 2002 also), and still waiting for a new album of originals! confused smileysmiling smiley

Also, patiently waiting for new rumours/dates/cities to start circulating....hoping for L.A., San Diego, Vegas, and S.F..thumbs up

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-01-24 20:08 by Hairball.

Posted by: GAFF ()
Date: January 24, 2020 20:18

Hairball
I used to be poster in the old days on the shidoobee site from around 2002 up until about a decade ago, and am still somewhat involved via the shidoobee facebook page.
Went to many great parties and still have many good friends from those days, and even to this day, when there's shidoobee pre-parties I'll post the info. here - a cross pollination of shidoobee/IORR - they know how to organize!
That said, I'm 100% dedicated to IORR - the best Stones site in the world! Been a member here for over 15 years (since around 2002 also), and still waiting for a new album of originals! confused smileysmiling smiley

Also, patiently waiting for new rumours/dates/cities to start circulating....hoping for L.A., San Diego, Vegas, and S.F..thumbs up

A west coast swing like this would make me very happy indeed!

Date: January 24, 2020 20:26

GAFF
Hairball

A west coast swing like this would make me very happy indeed!

Howdy Gaff - flashback to the old days. smiling smiley thumbs up

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: January 24, 2020 20:40

Hairball

Same... (also Vancouver winking smiley)
Used to post a lot on Shidoobee (same era), and occasionally still drop in online and go to the parties and support by buying shirts etc... Some great people who frequent there, and Doug is a super nice guy. But agree, this is the best Stones site in the world. I think Doug will post rumors a little quicker than bv, as bv has stated he usually waits until he has a couple/three sources before posting them, which I appreciate.

Great to have these two sites and gentlemen who provide all of this for us fanatics thumbs up

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...4445464748495051525354...LastNext
Current Page: 49 of 84

This Thread has been closed

Online Users

Guests: 1933
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home