Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2526272829303132333435...LastNext
Current Page: 30 of 36
Re: OT: NFL 2019
Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: January 12, 2020 20:11

Agreed - but now today's games' winners know what to confront. Means nothing actually- Both games today are interesting - GO HAWKS - Lynch should be back in the groove -adjusting to that freight train he drives!!

Posted by: The Sicilian ()
Date: January 13, 2020 00:42

What a turn of events for KC being down 24 to 0. A lot of people thought the game was over, but there was still three entire quarters left to play. Even now 41 to 31 KC, there is still the entire fourth quarter on the clock.

Whoever had the over was a winner at halftime. Anyone know what the spread was at the start and for tonight's game?

Posted by: keefriff99 ()
Date: January 13, 2020 01:59

Wow, what a roller coaster. Mahomes is a baaaaaad man.

And now we come to another baaaaaad man in Aaron Rodgers...

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: January 13, 2020 03:23

we need a miracle.....

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: January 13, 2020 03:46

crholmstrom
we need a miracle.....

Or Mahomes...

Date: January 13, 2020 03:49

The Sicilian
What a turn of events for KC being down 24 to 0. A lot of people thought the game was over, but there was still three entire quarters left to play. Even now 41 to 31 KC, there is still the entire fourth quarter on the clock.

Whoever had the over was a winner at halftime. Anyone know what the spread was at the start and for tonight's game?

think KC -10
GB -4.5

Date: January 13, 2020 03:55

crholmstrom
we need a miracle.....
Still a chance for sure...not out of it by a long shot.

Date: January 13, 2020 04:21

I disagree with the two point attempt regardless if they had made it.Go Hawks!

Date: January 13, 2020 04:47

What a gutsy possession by the Packers. First down game over. Those third down passes and catches were outstanding. WOW!

Posted by: roryg ()
Date: January 13, 2020 04:49

Uh, that would be THE PACK!

Posted by: Woody24 ()
Date: January 13, 2020 04:50

Chris Fountain
Baltimore and Seattle are two clear winners. Not sure about KC or SF

How’d that work out for ya???

"Take all the pain...It's yours anyway"

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: January 13, 2020 04:58

As a 49er fan, feeling pretty confident. Regular season game was a route without LT Staley and DE Dee Ford. Expect a closer game than last time.

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: January 13, 2020 04:58

Great season by the Hawks!
Went wayyy further than any analysts predicted at the start of the season.

Never one to blame the refs or bad calls, because really it's your own fault for it being that close.. But.. they blew the first down call.. even after review.
Damn shame really, like to see a game of this magnitude play out on the field only.

Date: January 13, 2020 05:06

Hawks did battle back nicely. Well onto LSU - Clemson for Nat'l Championship tomorrow night.

Date: January 13, 2020 05:26

Erin Andrews is such a flirt, but she's sooo sexy. A little too much it seems during the post game interview Aaron Rodgers. I'll bet Mrs. Rodgers wasn't smiling during that interview.

Now we have an interesting AFC/NFC Championship day ahead of us. It's a tough call and could go either way with both games. It very well might be a SF vs Tennessee Super Bowl or KC vs Green Bay. I think NFL purists would like to see KC vs Green Bay. SF lucked out with the easiest route to the Super Bowl, if they win.

Date: January 13, 2020 05:34

The Sicilian
Erin Andrews is such a flirt, but she's sooo sexy. A little too much it seems during the post game interview Aaron Rodgers. I'll bet Mrs. Rodgers wasn't smiling during that interview.

Now we have an interesting AFC/NFC Championship day ahead of us. It's a tough call and could go either way with both games. It very well might be a SF vs Tennessee Super Bowl or KC vs Green Bay. I think NFL purists would like to see KC vs Green Bay. SF lucked out with the easiest route to the Super Bowl, if they win.
I'd take Erin Andrews over Danica Patrick any day.

Date: January 13, 2020 06:20

keefriff99
The Sicilian

I'd take Erin Andrews over Danica Patrick any day.

I'll take them both! spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Date: January 13, 2020 06:24

MisterDDDD

Never one to blame the refs or bad calls, because really it's your own fault for it being that close.. But.. they blew the first down call.. even after review.
Damn shame really, like to see a game of this magnitude play out on the field only.

thats a bad screen shot. he's now down yet. he is a handful of inches from the first down at most

Posted by: virgil ()
Date: January 13, 2020 14:13

Woody24
Chris Fountain

Beat me too it Woody.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-01-13 14:14 by virgil.

Date: January 13, 2020 14:17

Seahawks put up a good fight & did far better than expectations for the season. 4th youngest team in the league & they have over 60 million in cap space for next season. The future looks bright. GO HAWKS!

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: January 13, 2020 15:05

The Houston/KC game was a lot of fun to watch. The Texans making the Chiefs look silly in the first quarter, then to have the Chiefs make the Texans look silly... the rest of the game.

Didn't see the S/GB game but the results are what I thought would happen.

The Ravens cheating in 2019? From all that I've read nothing holds up and that's not why they (or the Patriots) lost in the 2020 playoffs - they lost because they stunk that day; the Titans were better; they didn't take the Titans serious enough.

Posted by: stickyfingers101 ()
Date: January 13, 2020 15:06

keefriffhard4life
MisterDDDD

thats a bad screen shot. he's now down yet. he is a handful of inches from the first down at most

Pretty sure his face is down.

Date: January 13, 2020 15:12

“So hear me out...we let them score
24 points, and then we’ll start trying.
It’ll be hilarious.”

Date: January 13, 2020 16:59

stickyfingers101
keefriffhard4life
MisterDDDD

No such thing as down by face

Posted by: OpenG ()
Date: January 13, 2020 17:53

Yeah those calls really hurt the Hawks, that 2nd touchdown did jones get the ball over the goal line ? I thought the Hawks would get the ball back with 5 minutes left for a comeback win but those two 3rd down conversions by rogers hurt.

I loved Marshall post game comments about whats next I hope his beast mode apparel
continues to sell for awhile.

I guess I will root for GB over SF - one last superbowl for Rogers before he is retired? Not sure how long he wants to continue to play . He just bought a house in Malibu for 28million.

Posted by: stickyfingers101 ()
Date: January 13, 2020 18:41

keefriffhard4life
stickyfingers101
keefriffhard4life
MisterDDDD

Come on. There's no "down by buttcheek" or "elbow" or..or...or either....

Unless I am mistaken, it's "down by contact" the moment something OTHER than hand(s) or foot/feet hit the ground (w/ contact by an opposing player)....that includes the face.

Instant Replay is ruining the game anyway, so I am fine w/ the call on the field.

but, since we live in a world of (crappy) Instant Replay, I call "Down by Face" w/ the ball short of the line-to-gain.

DOWN BY FACE would be a cool band name....so would "Survive the Ground" (even if the latter was a horrible "rule").

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: January 13, 2020 19:15

Evidently the yellow line graphic from Fox was a bit misplaced and was actually beyond the 10 yard/first down spot, so looks like a first down (see vid and still pic in link).
And there's the fact it was only 3rd down - not a make or break play - if they hadn't called first down Packers still would have had 4th to go inches and probably would have easily.
Anyhow, I had no dog in that fight > Go Packers

Posted by: umakmehrd ()
Date: January 13, 2020 21:22

Tough loss for the Hawks for sure, great season 11 wins & a road playoff win. Some close calls yesterday came down to 2 3rd and 10's and the D could not make the stop... simple as that. Tough injuries which every team deals with but all 3 running backs... ouch Beastmode was great on the short yards but that was about it time for him to take care of his chicken..

Go Hawks... re-sign Clowney !!!

Date: January 13, 2020 22:51

virgil
Woody24
Chris Fountain

Beat me too it Woody.

Oh I'm sorry I should have asked yall first - yall never missed a pick in your life!!! smiling smiley

Date: January 13, 2020 23:05

stickyfingers101
keefriffhard4life
stickyfingers101
keefriffhard4life
MisterDDDD

Come on. There's no "down by buttcheek" or "elbow" or..or...or either....

Unless I am mistaken, it's "down by contact" the moment something OTHER than hand(s) or foot/feet hit the ground (w/ contact by an opposing player)....that includes the face.

Instant Replay is ruining the game anyway, so I am fine w/ the call on the field.

but, since we live in a world of (crappy) Instant Replay, I call "Down by Face" w/ the ball short of the line-to-gain.

DOWN BY FACE would be a cool band name....so would "Survive the Ground" (even if the latter was a horrible "rule").

i've never seen them spot the ball by looking at a helmet hitting the ground

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2526272829303132333435...LastNext
Current Page: 30 of 36

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1885
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home