Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2627282930313233343536
Current Page: 36 of 36
Re: OT: NFL 2019
Date: February 4, 2020 20:09

a

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-02-04 23:21 by jumpontopofmebaby.

Posted by: The Sicilian ()
Date: February 4, 2020 20:10

jumpontopofmebaby
Can we thank the Trump economy for back to back summer Rolling Stones tours!!!

There is a lot of truth to that

I know I get to do more shows because of the booming economy !

The Make America Great Again Tour!

Posted by: OpenG ()
Date: February 4, 2020 20:20

: OT: NFL 2019 new
Posted by: virgil ()
Date: February 4, 2020 20:04

OpenG
I was surprised how much criticism Kyle and Jimi G are taking on sports radio. The 49's pretty much controlled the line of scrimmage for 53 minutes of the game and lost the last 7 minutes. Missed throws in the 4th QTR and not running the ball cost them the SB.

You totally explained why they are getting so much criticism, they abandoned the the game that worked so well for 53 minutes.

Yes I know all that its more like is Jimmy G really a SB quality quarterback they are calling him DUCK and Chuck - He has a tendency when feeling pressure to throw off his back foot and chuck and Kyle's game management again in the SB he sat on the big lead as offensive coordinator with Falcons against patriots and lost. They showed the 49's GM in the box right before halftime and he did not look to happy with the clock management.

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: February 4, 2020 21:18

jumpontopofmebaby

Nope. That has nothing to do with it. We can thank him for destroying he enviroment, caging babies, corrupting American government and enriching himself if you are into that sort of thing.

Date: February 4, 2020 21:25

OpenG
: OT: NFL 2019 new
Posted by: virgil ()
Date: February 4, 2020 20:04

OpenG
I was surprised how much criticism Kyle and Jimi G are taking on sports radio. The 49's pretty much controlled the line of scrimmage for 53 minutes of the game and lost the last 7 minutes. Missed throws in the 4th QTR and not running the ball cost them the SB.

You totally explained why they are getting so much criticism, they abandoned the the game that worked so well for 53 minutes.

Yes I know all that its more like is Jimmy G really a SB quality quarterback they are calling him DUCK and Chuck - He has a tendency when feeling pressure to throw off his back foot and chuck and Kyle's game management again in the SB he sat on the big lead as offensive coordinator with Falcons against patriots and lost. They showed the 49's GM in the box right before halftime and he did not look to happy with the clock management.

2 plays really made the difference. First was the opi at end of the first half which was a ticky tack foul since the defensive player initiated contact. Second was the long pass on 3rd down. Great play by Mahomes but pass rush barely missed him.

For the 49ers this season no one remembers they were the underdog versus Cincinnati in week 2. Am I disappointed as a 49er fan, yes. Am I thrilled with season yes. This is still a young team. Let's try again.

Date: February 4, 2020 21:37

Nope. That has nothing to do with it. We can thank him for destroying he enviroment, caging babies, corrupting American government and enriching himself if you are into that sort of thing.[/quote]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2020-02-04 23:23 by jumpontopofmebaby.

Date: February 4, 2020 23:10

jumpontopofmebaby
daspyknows
jumpontopofmebaby

Nope. That has nothing to do with it. We can thank him for destroying he enviroment, caging babies, corrupting American government and enriching himself if you are into that sort of thing.

No...I think its the Trump Economy!

Rock and Roll.....things are good!

You mean the Obama economy that hasn't crashed because they borrowed from the future for the big tax cuts to benefit the top 1% and big companies?

Date: February 4, 2020 23:15

daspyknows
jumpontopofmebaby
daspyknows
jumpontopofmebaby

You mean the Obama economy that hasn't crashed because they borrowed from the future for the big tax cuts to benefit the top 1% and big companies?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-02-04 23:22 by jumpontopofmebaby.

Posted by: keefriff99 ()
Date: February 4, 2020 23:17

Alright, enough with the politics bullshit...I can't stomach it, and neither can bv.

Date: February 4, 2020 23:29

keefriff99
Alright, enough with the politics bullshit...I can't stomach it, and neither can bv.

Yes you are right and I get it. But he is my President and I don't appreciate people bashing him. I will take up for him.

Just like I would if someone was trash talking the Stones.

I'll bite my tongue from now on even though I don't want to.

And I have removed any of my post's that I was able to.

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: February 5, 2020 00:24

jumpontopofmebaby
keefriff99

Yes you are right and I get it. But he is my President and I don't appreciate people bashing him. I will take up for him.

thank you. there's plenty of other places for that sort of thing. in fact, endless places. as i said, my original post was just meant for a giggle & i would've put it up if it was anyone. my bad. eesh!

Date: February 5, 2020 00:33

crholmstrom
jumpontopofmebaby
keefriff99

thank you. there's plenty of other places for that sort of thing. in fact, endless places. as i said, my original post was just meant for a giggle & i would've put it up if it was anyone. my bad. eesh!
Oh, now you just know that any mention of Voldemort will result in a shit-show of epic proportions!

I've had more than my share of political run-ins on this site, but I've tried to curtail them out of respect for bv, but also because I truly am sick of it and have been actively avoiding the news in all forms just for some peace of mind.

Date: February 5, 2020 00:38

keefriff99
crholmstrom
jumpontopofmebaby
keefriff99

Oh, now you just know that any mention of Voldemort will result in a shit-show of epic proportions!

I've had more than my share of political run-ins on this site, but I've tried to curtail them out of respect for bv, but also because I truly am sick of it and have been actively avoiding the news in all forms just for some peace of mind.

Avoiding the news....I do that sometimes. And it usually makes me feel better.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-02-05 00:39 by jumpontopofmebaby.

Posted by: Koen ()
Date: February 5, 2020 14:54

Yeah, the truth can be depressing. smoking smiley

Date: February 5, 2020 17:57

ted by: The Sicilian ()
Date: February 4, 2020 19:21

I just heard that Jacksonville is playing TWO home games in London this year. Sounds like that franchise won't be staying in Florida too long.

I read that to - Its amazing the Jagars make more revenue from playing in London then playing in Jacksonville. The players from what I have read do not like the travel and not sure if the NFL will ever be viable across the pond. The players union should take a stand against playing on Thursday nights and maybe playing fewer preseason games. I hope they do not add more games to the season like 18 then all the STATS from prior years can not be compared for records etc.

Date: February 5, 2020 18:14

Mileage-wise, it's not much further for a flight from Boston to London than a flight from Boston to, say, Seattle.

But east coast teams hate traveling to the west coast as it is, so a trans-Atlantic flight is just as bad, if not worse.

Date: February 5, 2020 19:22

OT: NFL 2019 new
Date: February 5, 2020 18:14

Mileage-wise, it's not much further for a flight from Boston to London than a flight from Boston to, say, Seattle.

But east coast teams hate traveling to the west coast as it is, so a trans-Atlantic flight is just as bad, if not worse.

Good point - Roger Goodell- The NFL is a players league and they should have the final say in the schedule and not the owners IMO. The owners pay Roger 30M a year to look the other way.

I just saw the Houston Rockets are going small ball the rest of the season they traded Capella their center who was averaging a double double and only 25 to get Robert Convington. Their window is closing to win another NBA title. Shooting 3's and playing small not a fan of that style of play.

Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: February 5, 2020 23:39

London Jaguars doesn't sound right. There is not a jaguar......No wait a minute..... Jaguars are built in England. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Date: February 5, 2020 23:51

Best halftime show ever was 14 years ago today. (Feb 05, 2006)

On the 7th day God created The Rolling Stones

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: February 7, 2020 06:53

The Sicilian
I just heard that Jacksonville is playing TWO home games in London this year. Sounds like that franchise won't be staying in Florida too long.

I don't know anyone that acknowledges Jacksonville as a part of FLA.

Date: February 7, 2020 06:54

The Sicilian
Donald Trump has been declared the winner in the Iowa Democrat caucus!hot smiley

Meanwhile, in reality, Godzilla stepped over a flea.

Date: February 7, 2020 06:59

The Sicilian
jumpontopofmebaby

The Make America Great Again Tour!

Uhhhhh.... no. But the idiot MAGAs like to claim whatever they can, even when they know it's a lie - yet, ha ha, and this is really great, I love how great this is, and, believe me, I know great - they believe their own lies.

Not sure what world you live in but "the booming economy" is a lie - just like a new Stones album.

Date: April 13, 2020 14:39

The Draft will be held from Goodall's basement - April 23-25?

Date: April 13, 2020 15:49

Interesting story on Bridgewater to Panthers. Panthers did release Cam Newton.

[www.foxsports.com]

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: May 4, 2020 23:03

RIP legendary coach Don Shula. Most wins by a coach ever & the only undefeated season in the 100 year history of the league.

Date: May 5, 2020 00:31

He was a great coach and left the Baltimore Colts the year before they beat the Cowboys 16-13 in Dallas in the 19701 Superbowl.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2627282930313233343536
Current Page: 36 of 36

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1842
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home