Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2627282930313233343536Next
Current Page: 34 of 36
Re: OT: NFL 2019
Posted by: virgil ()
Date: February 3, 2020 00:35

crholmstrom
weird energy with the super bowl this year. the usual hype has almost been invisible compared to the past. of course, sadly that's due to the Kobe tragedy. hope we get a good game as it would be good for some healing amongst sports fans. & a good half time show. whilst Shakira & J Lo aren't necessarily my cup of tea musically both those ladies are more than capable high energy performers. this pains me but....GO SF! rooting for them so they have a super bowl hangover next year. purely selfish reasons, haha.

It’s the losing team that usually has the hangover recent history, 2018 Rams missed playoffs 2019 , 2016 Falcons finished 3rd in their division 2017.
2015 Panthers 15 and 1 Récord , 2016 6 and 10 no playoffs. 2014 Seahawks 2015 6th seed in playoffs.

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: February 3, 2020 00:41

That's what made the Buffalo run so amazing. They LOST 4 Super Bowls in a row if my memory serves me.

The "experts" are giving the 49ers no chance. Bring it on. Let's get it going so we don't have to listen to clowns.

Posted by: The Sicilian ()
Date: February 3, 2020 01:11

daspyknows
That's what made the Buffalo run so amazing. They LOST 4 Super Bowls in a row if my memory serves me.

The "experts" are giving the 49ers no chance. Bring it on. Let's get it going so we don't have to listen to clowns.

Losing four in a row is even worse when you live there. I believe the Giants beat the 49ers to advance in the first Super Bowl loss for the Bills.

Who says the 49ers have no chance? Sometimes defense wins championships.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: February 3, 2020 01:16

GO CHIEFS.thumbs up

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: February 3, 2020 01:31

virgil
crholmstrom
weird energy with the super bowl this year. the usual hype has almost been invisible compared to the past. of course, sadly that's due to the Kobe tragedy. hope we get a good game as it would be good for some healing amongst sports fans. & a good half time show. whilst Shakira & J Lo aren't necessarily my cup of tea musically both those ladies are more than capable high energy performers. this pains me but....GO SF! rooting for them so they have a super bowl hangover next year. purely selfish reasons, haha.

It’s the losing team that usually has the hangover recent history, 2018 Rams missed playoffs 2019 , 2016 Falcons finished 3rd in their division 2017.
2015 Panthers 15 and 1 Récord , 2016 6 and 10 no playoffs. 2014 Seahawks 2015 6th seed in playoffs.

the salary cap issues really rear their ugly head after a championship.

Date: February 3, 2020 01:33

DeadHead4Ever
Gotta get in one ...................NINERS!

Sorry Seahawks fans. I know your hating on us but the Niners earned it

you seem ok for a fredhead from SF. i kid, i kid! >grinning smiley<

Date: February 3, 2020 03:18

Shakira makes me feel ahhhhh funny spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: Taylor1 ()
Date: February 3, 2020 03:24

Horrible garbage noise the music industry has shoved down everybody’s throatsfor the past 25years

Date: February 3, 2020 03:33

It was an entertaining halftime show. I'll bet Mick was digging it.

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: February 3, 2020 03:36

I've been on the phone with AT&T because they bombed my bill, haven't looked at the game or Googled the score.

Posted by: TornAndFried ()
Date: February 3, 2020 03:38

The Pepsi "Paint It Black" commercial was lame.

Date: February 3, 2020 03:42

GasLightStreet
I've been on the phone with AT&T because they bombed my bill, haven't looked at the game or Googled the score.

decent game so far, gaslightstreet

Date: February 3, 2020 04:11

Saw Jerry Hall with her hubby.

On the 7th day God created The Rolling Stones

Date: February 3, 2020 04:19

SuperBowl Squares:

AFC - NFC

KC 7 - SF 3 (1st Quarter)

KC 0 - SF 0 (Halftime)

KC 0 - SF 0 (3rd Quarter)

KC 1 - SF 0 (Final)

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2020-02-03 07:10 by The Sicilian.

Posted by: TornAndFried ()
Date: February 3, 2020 04:20

makemeburnthecandle

Hubby = reptilian fossil

Jerry Hall = aging desperate gold digger

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2020-02-03 05:13 by TornAndFried.

Date: February 3, 2020 04:25

Lot of time left. If the 49ers can get one more touchdown the game is over.

Date: February 3, 2020 04:42

TornAndFried
makemeburnthecandle

Hubby = reptilian fossil

Jerry Hall = desperate gold digger

hubby looks more & more like an evil troll extra from the hobbitt all the time. joe buck knows when to bust out the @$$ size chapstick though.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: February 3, 2020 04:49

Nail biter - the play stands!

Posted by: keefriff99 ()
Date: February 3, 2020 04:51

This is it. Better stop this drive.

Date: February 3, 2020 05:26

decent game. now for the long, dark night until next season haha. XFL starts next week, maybe that will ease the pain. been fun here again this year. we talked some good trash & for the most part kept it in the fun zone without attacking anyone. hopefully we'll all be back next year. until we meet again.... smileys with beer

Date: February 3, 2020 05:26

That's why New England kept Brady.

49er's made too many mistakes. Got out coached too. Biggest mistake that led to a KC touchdown back in the first quarter when SF declined the penalty that would have made it second and twelve at around the KC 40 and instead stupidly gave them a third and 2 at around the 50. KC made an easy first down and eventually scored.

Late in the 4th decided to run out the kickoff that was stopped at the 15 instead of letting the ball bounce through the endzone and get the ball at the 25.

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: February 3, 2020 05:50

49ers didn't win it all, but not bad for a team that was an underdog to Cincy week 2.

Played well but couldn't finish.

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: February 3, 2020 05:51

I caught the last 5 seconds on my phone!

As hoped for, KC won!

Posted by: DeadHead4Ever ()
Date: February 3, 2020 05:54

crholmstrom
DeadHead4Ever

THX I guess. Don't get the fredhead reference but It doesn't matter. The game was in our hands to win and they let it slip away.

Date: February 3, 2020 06:09

DeadHead4Ever
crholmstrom
DeadHead4Ever

THX I guess. Don't get the fredhead reference but It doesn't matter. The game was in our hands to win and they let it slip away.

At least Fox played a snip of "Bertha" during the intros of SF.

Posted by: DGA35 ()
Date: February 3, 2020 06:23

Congrats to the Chiefs and especially coach Reid. Mahomes came through when needed. I wonder how the Bears management feel passing on him to take Trubisky?

Posted by: LeonidP ()
Date: February 3, 2020 06:45

daspyknows

Note on the Bills - of those 4, only 1 they had a real shot (vs. Giants, and they had a chance but missed a FG at the end). The other 3 they were heavily over-matched by superior NFC teams.

Posted by: LeonidP ()
Date: February 3, 2020 06:52

Andy Reid gets it done!

I always thought he was great. Back in his Eagles days, I recall that it seemed most every year, after a shaky Eagles start to each season, that Eagles fans would be calling for his head, but then they would always turn it around and end up in the playoffs (including a Super Bowl, which he may have been cheated out of winning).

Date: February 3, 2020 07:13

LeonidP
daspyknows

Note on the Bills - of those 4, only 1 they had a real shot (vs. Giants, and they had a chance but missed a FG at the end). The other 3 they were heavily over-matched by superior NFC teams.

Not quite. They should have beat the Cowboys in their last Super Bowl.

Date: February 3, 2020 14:47

DeadHead4Ever
crholmstrom
DeadHead4Ever

i was just teasing. i'm not a dead fan at all. long & ugly story. the fredhead comes from a drunken rant by robert pollard of guided by voices. he was talking about his son moving to portland & having to put up with the hateful fred, haha. i'm sure there will be some good battles between SF & SEA next year!

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2627282930313233343536Next
Current Page: 34 of 36

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1687
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home