Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2627282930313233343536Next
Current Page: 33 of 36
Re: OT: NFL 2019
Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: January 21, 2020 06:54

I'm gonna go with KC for the 2020 Super Bowl.

It's good for... let's say the sport... that there are new QBs at hand for the big game. Sure, SF could win their 7th, ,and it would be nice for Brady's backup to win and let NE know they screwed up. But it's been a long time for SF and all their wins, since 1970 for KC.

I love the little bit about the 4 teams to not make the SB. I'm quite confident that it will remain 3 of the 4 for quite a while - Jacksonville being the exception if they go with Gardner.

Detroit and Cleveland will never make the SB.

Posted by: umakmehrd ()
Date: January 21, 2020 22:53

I'm going for KC also... Being a Seahawk fan it would be tough to see Sherman hoist the Lombardi again... rather see Frank Clark get it.
Oh and the real reason - I'm cheering for Andy Reid alway like him as a coach was a real fan of the Eagles back in the day.

Posted by: DGA35 ()
Date: January 23, 2020 00:59

Just read that Eli Manning has announced his retirement. Congrats on a great career. Not a Giants fan but didn't mind him. 2 Super Bowls and most likely the Hall of Fame.

Date: January 23, 2020 01:25

DGA35
Just read that Eli Manning has announced his retirement. Congrats on a great career. Not a Giants fan but didn't mind him. 2 Super Bowls and most likely the Hall of Fame.

era's are ending each year in sports

Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: January 24, 2020 00:36

Just Read Antonio Brown arrested for throwing stones at Moving Company Truck.

Police say they have a rock solid case against Brown.

Posted by: virgil ()
Date: January 24, 2020 03:31

GasLightStreet

It's good for... let's say the sport... that there are new QBs at hand for the big game. Sure, SF could win their 7th, ,and it would be nice for Brady's backup to win and let NE know they screwed up. But it's been a long time for SF and all their wins, since 1970 for KC.

I love the little bit about the 4 teams to not make the SB. I'm quite confident that it will remain 3 of the 4 for quite a while - Jacksonville being the exception if they go with Gardner.

Just an FYI San Fran will be shooting for their 6th not 7th.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-01-24 03:33 by virgil.

Date: January 24, 2020 05:04

virgil
GasLightStreet

Oops. Yep. Been reading all kinds of things lately, numbers get mixed up, can't keep track...

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: January 24, 2020 05:44

GasLightStreet
virgil
GasLightStreet

Oops. Yep. Been reading all kinds of things lately, numbers get mixed up, can't keep track...

lot of OCD around here at times, haha

Date: January 24, 2020 11:28

SF has announced the victory parade will be in San Francisco, not Santa Clara. I think perhaps KC will have something to say about that.

Date: January 24, 2020 17:46

crholmstrom
SF has announced the victory parade will be in San Francisco, not Santa Clara. I think perhaps KC will have something to say about that.

They will say that the parade will be held in Kansas City, Missouri not Kansas City, Kansas. smiling smiley

Posted by: OpenG ()
Date: January 24, 2020 18:16

The parade in SF ? hope not downtown which is a disaster with all the homeless and crime. I was in SF in 2017 for the marathon and we stayed in the financial district off market street and it was real bad with people sleeping in front of our hotel. The dem's really destroyed the city its a shame they have not had an republican major since 1964 - 56 years of dem control.

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: January 24, 2020 18:46

OpenG
The parade in SF ? hope not downtown which is a disaster with all the homeless and crime. I was in SF in 2017 for the marathon and we stayed in the financial district off market street and it was real bad with people sleeping in front of our hotel. The dem's really destroyed the city its a shame they have not had an republican major since 1964 - 56 years of dem control.

Please. Cut the politics shit. STAY HOME

Date: January 25, 2020 03:03

OpenG

Such a brilliant ignorant thing to say. Congratulations for being so short minded.

Posted by: Woz ()
Date: January 25, 2020 03:22

OpenG

This is indeed the most ignorant statement I have read on this board.

Now, to stay on point: Go Niners

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2020-01-25 03:22 by Woz.

Date: January 25, 2020 13:42

OpenG

It is true that there is a lot of homelessness, deprivation, decay in California just as there is in other areas of our country. Running a marathon in SF must be a challenge with all the hills.

Date: January 27, 2020 00:19

Have they determined the uniform configurations for the Superbowl?

Date: January 27, 2020 00:24

Chris Fountain
Have they determined the uniform configurations for the Superbowl?

I think SF is going to be wearing white & KC red. I could be wrong on that but i read it in a few places

Date: January 27, 2020 00:28

Earl Thomas just puts a stake through the heart of the NFC. Glad it was Cousins not Wilson he picked off. Class move by Wilson to cede starting to Drew Brees. IF you're not watching pro bowl, they also said Wilson broke the Kobe news to the locker room & led a prayer for Bryant family.

Date: January 27, 2020 00:33

crholmstrom
Earl Thomas just puts a stake through the heart of the NFC. Glad it was Cousins not Wilson he picked off. Class move by Wilson to cede starting to Drew Brees. IF you're not watching pro bowl, they also said Wilson broke the Kobe news to the locker room & led a prayer for Bryant family.

Yes- one of the 5 passengers included his daughter according to Fox News.

Date: January 27, 2020 00:38

crholmstrom

Not a fan of Russell Wilson in the same way I wasn't a fan of Kobe Bryant because of the jersey they wore, but really a class act (both of them)

Date: January 31, 2020 20:51

If KC stops the run then SF doe not have a chance.

Date: January 31, 2020 22:15

Chris Fountain

Easier said than done. Don't disregard the 49er passing game. Watch Saints game.

Date: February 1, 2020 05:39

daspyknows
Chris Fountain

Easier said than done. Don't disregard the 49er passing game. Watch Saints game.

Your're right and there are so many factors with these multifaceted teams that one aspect of the game will not decide the outcome. I really do not know who is going to win this game. Like all, I simply want a great game!

Date: February 1, 2020 06:55

Chris Fountain
daspyknows
Chris Fountain

Your're right and there are so many factors with these multifaceted teams that one aspect of the game will not decide the outcome. I really do not know who is going to win this game. Like all, I simply want a great game!

I agree. Not sure my heart will take an ending like the 49ers 5 second half of the regular season games. Baltimore, New Orleans, Both Seattle games were crazy.

Posted by: The Sicilian ()
Date: February 1, 2020 07:50

Chris Fountain
daspyknows
Chris Fountain

With plenty of chili. Too bad we couldn't have a Super Bowl squares pool on IORR.

Date: February 1, 2020 15:52

weird energy with the super bowl this year. the usual hype has almost been invisible compared to the past. of course, sadly that's due to the Kobe tragedy. hope we get a good game as it would be good for some healing amongst sports fans. & a good half time show. whilst Shakira & J Lo aren't necessarily my cup of tea musically both those ladies are more than capable high energy performers. this pains me but....GO SF! rooting for them so they have a super bowl hangover next year. purely selfish reasons, haha.

Date: February 1, 2020 16:32

crholmstrom
weird energy with the super bowl this year. the usual hype has almost been invisible compared to the past. of course, sadly that's due to the Kobe tragedy. hope we get a good game as it would be good for some healing amongst sports fans. & a good half time show. whilst Shakira & J Lo aren't necessarily my cup of tea musically both those ladies are more than capable high energy performers. this pains me but....GO SF! rooting for them so they have a super bowl hangover next year. purely selfish reasons, haha.

Not many people interested in the 2020 Super Bowl this year in Louisiana, for obvious reason, but one might think some new faces would provide some interest seeing that NE is DONE. SF is the other enemy of the Saints so I'm sure people are pulling for KC.

Date: February 1, 2020 17:46

crholmstrom

I think its a combination of the Kobe tragedy and the political tragedy. For me its all about football, no pregame Faux News interview, no political ads and no to halftime show. Will not watch any. NFC West looking like it could be the toughest division next year. Until then Go Niners.

Posted by: DeadHead4Ever ()
Date: February 2, 2020 08:41

Gotta get in one ...................NINERS!

Sorry Seahawks fans. I know your hating on us but the Niners earned it

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: February 2, 2020 18:31

Go Kansas City!!
No real horse in this race, but KC is due!!

Also, I'm just here for the ads.. cool smiley
Good one by Jeep on Groundhog Day!

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2627282930313233343536Next
Current Page: 33 of 36

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1726
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home