Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2021222324252627282930...LastNext
Current Page: 25 of 36
Re: OT: NFL 2019
Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: January 4, 2020 16:57

I think Green Bay is the most overrated 2nd seed seen in quite awhile.

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: January 4, 2020 18:00

Chris Fountain

much like their QB tongue sticking out smiley

Date: January 4, 2020 18:11

crholmstrom
Chris Fountain

much like their QB tongue sticking out smiley

Green Bay Packers are a publically owned team. I'm sure they have an HOA committe e to screw up that arrangement. Any event, if N.O can get by the pesky Vikings they should handle GB. Yeah Brees over Cousins in the N.O. -Minn game.

Posted by: DGA35 ()
Date: January 5, 2020 03:20

Exciting Texans/Bills game, which Buffalo should have won being up 16-0 at the half. Watson evades 2 defenders rushing at him unblocked and should have been sacked but instead throws a nice pass which leads to the game winning field goal.
Not familiar with the announcers but the one guy was trying to call what the plays would be like Tony Romo does but many didn't materialize.

Posted by: Sighunt ()
Date: January 5, 2020 03:42

DGA35
Exciting Texans/Bills game, which Buffalo should have won being up 16-0 at the half.

Bills should have won. It was theirs to win. As a western New Yorker, once again I'm left saddened.

Posted by: The Sicilian ()
Date: January 5, 2020 04:30

Sighunt
DGA35
Exciting Texans/Bills game, which Buffalo should have won being up 16-0 at the half.

Bills should have won. It was theirs to win. As a western New Yorker, once again I'm left saddened.

A horrible loss for the Bills. You couldn't ask for an easier game to win and the Bills choked and failed to capitalize and beat a mediocre Texans team. Horrible officiating. A never called blind side hit on the Bills, on the third and 18 in OT, the play clock was at 00 for at least a second before the ball was snapped, should have been third and 23, awful spots, and that fiasco in the end zone to start the second half. But the Bills offense did themselves in. On that QB sweep near the end the Bills had four players leading the way to a potential long gain and two guys completely fail to block the Texans tackler and Allen get hit and tackled for no gain. Got to hand it to the Texans celebrating a win on a fourth down stop at the end and the Bills get the ball back with just over a minute left and tie the game. Just a terrible loss by a young offense.

Date: January 5, 2020 05:27

The Sicilian
Sighunt
DGA35

A horrible loss for the Bills. You couldn't ask for an easier game to win and the Bills choked and failed to capitalize and beat a mediocre Texans team. Horrible officiating. A never called blind side hit on the Bills, on the third and 18 in OT, the play clock was at 00 for at least a second before the ball was snapped, should have been third and 23, awful spots, and that fiasco in the end zone to start the second half. But the Bills offense did themselves in. On that QB sweep near the end the Bills had four players leading the way to a potential long gain and two guys completely fail to block the Texans tackler and Allen get hit and tackled for no gain. Got to hand it to the Texans celebrating a win on a fourth down stop at the end and the Bills get the ball back with just over a minute left and tie the game. Just a terrible loss by a young offense.

actually this year i've seen that blind side block called 7-8 times before tonights game

Posted by: keefriff99 ()
Date: January 5, 2020 06:31

Wow...Brady's final throw of the season was a pick six.

That's just brutal. I know no one is going to feel bad for a guy who's won life's lottery, but damn...

Posted by: DGA35 ()
Date: January 5, 2020 06:55

So glad to see NE lose! Wonder if that's the last we see of Brady? So smart to see Titans killing time towards the end of the game even if it meant taking penalties. I don't recall seeing that before. Really like listening to Romo explaining what's happening. Love him as a broadcaster, hated him as a Cowboy!

Date: January 5, 2020 06:56

keefriffhard4life
The Sicilian
Sighunt
DGA35

actually this year i've seen that blind side block called 7-8 times before tonights game

Where? The guy didn't even go down, and it happens every game including this one. It's a call that does not get made in the playoffs and in a situation that potentially takes points off the board.

Date: January 5, 2020 07:02

DGA35
So glad to see NE lose! Wonder if that's the last we see of Brady? So smart to see Titans killing time towards the end of the game even if it meant taking penalties. I don't recall seeing that before. Really like listening to Romo explaining what's happening. Love him as a broadcaster, hated him as a Cowboy!

America let out a huge roar when Brady gave up the pick six. The power grid flickered. The sore loser crybaby practically ran to the locker room. Six Super Bowl trophies and no class. Great for the Titans but the Bills choked. A home championship game was in reach and a Super Bowl win. Now it looks like the Ravens and Saints are inevitable.

Posted by: Mr. Jimi ()
Date: January 5, 2020 07:12

DGA35

Belichick did it against the Jets earlier this season on Monday Night Football. He exposed a loophole in the rules. Tonight it was used against him by his former player, the coach for the titans.

Date: January 5, 2020 07:14

The Sicilian
DGA35

America let out a huge roar when Brady gave up the pick six. The power grid flickered. The sore loser crybaby practically ran to the locker room. Six Super Bowl trophies and no class. Great for the Titans but the Bills choked. A home championship game was in reach and a Super Bowl win. Now it looks like the Ravens and Saints are inevitable.
What a crock of shit. No class? You can say a lot of things about Brady, but classless isn't one of them.

Date: January 5, 2020 07:15

Mr. Jimi
DGA35

Belichick did it against the Jets earlier this season on Monday Night Football. He exposed a loophole in the rules. Tonight it was used against him by his former player, the coach for the titans.
Yep, and yet Bill was furious on the sidelines. He got a taste of his own medicine.

Date: January 5, 2020 07:38

The Sicilian
keefriffhard4life
The Sicilian
Sighunt
DGA35

Where? The guy didn't even go down, and it happens every game including this one. It's a call that does not get made in the playoffs and in a situation that potentially takes points off the board.

you are talking about the flag for the blindside block right? it is illegal for a player, could be just a linemen, who has passed the line of scrimmage to run back towards the line of scrimmage to block . i believe that is the rule and that was called several games i saw

Posted by: lem motlow ()
Date: January 5, 2020 10:15

keefriff99
The Sicilian
DGA35

What a crock of shit. No class? You can say a lot of things about Brady, but classless isn't one of them.

Ya know Keef,a crock of shit is being generous. I used to date this girl who told me 90% of men are basically jealous little bitches with the disposition of a 13 year old girl.
I’ve actually now later in life named something for her - I call it the Lisa
rule.its amazing how often the Lisa rule applies when the subject of this QB comes up.
I’m a 9RZ fan and Joe will always be the GOAT to me but Fckn Brady classless? Respect the damn game bro.
He ran off the field after shaking hands with the Titans coach( his friend who he won 3 rings with)and their QB Tannehill (who he’s competed with for 7 years)
Look at sweethearts post- he thinks the fckng Bills choked away “a home championship game” no dopey, They were a wild card team.smh
Just like when Peyton left, the game will miss TB12 dearly. I’ve only seen maybe 2 or 3 QBs who could read a D and react as lightning quick as that mthrfckr.30 playoff wins ? That’s almost 2 full seasons!!

Date: January 5, 2020 10:28

Brady has clearly been VERY well coached by his PR team over the years on the art of answering media questions politely and diplomatically while not actually conveying much in the way of substantive information.

Just watch his postgame presser below:

[youtu.be]

It can't be easy standing up there after the season the Patriots have had, but he did it.

Classless? Hardly.

Posted by: lem motlow ()
Date: January 5, 2020 10:36

How about the one he gave after the undefeated season vanished? That press conference should be shown to every young professional athlete as they begin their career.
Dude is what it’s all about..

Date: January 5, 2020 11:37

Nice win for TENN. in the other game, i think Josh Allen needs to work on his decision making. Great arm but some of those plays I was just shaking my head. If they can get that done, I think the future is bright in Buffalo. Clearly, the AFC East is going to be much more interesting next year. Miami & Buffalo definitely on the upswing & the Jets....well we won't talk about them quite yet.

Date: January 5, 2020 12:27

from MMQB site:

Man, That Tom Brady Is One Pathetic Loser: Go home to your six Super Bowl rings and undisputed standing as the greatest player of alltime and billionaire supermodel wife, loser.

Date: January 5, 2020 12:57

The interview posted above by was a bunch of emotionless meaningless football talk.

Date: January 5, 2020 13:05

Chris Fountain
The interview posted above by was a bunch of emotionless meaningless football talk.

think it was meant to be humour

Date: January 5, 2020 13:12

crholmstrom
Chris Fountain

think it was meant to be humour

LOL it was actually boring. -I'm talking about the video keefriff99 posted-

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: January 5, 2020 16:11

Wow! The Titans won!

The Bills dominated the Texans in the first half. I missed the second half.

Date: January 5, 2020 17:07

Saints are - 7.5 favs against the Vikings

Hawks -Eagles dead even.

Over / Unders? would not consider with these games. No clue what they are.

If one had to bet - my suggestion would take the points against the Saints, although the Saints I think will win. Take the Hawks.

Date: January 5, 2020 19:13

GasLightStreet
Wow! The Titans won!

Offense lets them down again. Josh Allen 22 of 45, that's 23 incompletions. He's young for sure, hopefully the experience helps him in the future. He needs tall receivers who can catch and some better blocking.

The media is in a frenzy over a 16 point comeback and one JJ Watt sack against a rookie. Jerry Hughes had three for Buffalo but not a single mention. But really? two scores down with half the game to go. The Bills sacked Watson seven times and should have had him for number eight. If the official makes the delay of game call on third and 18 with the clock clearly at zero, maybe Bills get good field position and who knows?

Date: January 5, 2020 20:09

Start watching the game clock at about 1:40 in the video the clock hits 00 ball still in the center's hands:

video: [www.youtube.com]

Date: January 5, 2020 23:28

Who dat dun gone got sent home again?

Date: January 5, 2020 23:29

GasLightStreet
Wow! The Titans won!

Wow! Saints eliminated!

I can't believe the Vikings beat them. San Fran must be elated. Let's see if the networks put Cousins on a pedestal.

Date: January 5, 2020 23:32

Hill played one hell of a game. He did it all. Great game nonetheless.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...2021222324252627282930...LastNext
Current Page: 25 of 36

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1429
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home