Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1112131415161718192021...LastNext
Current Page: 16 of 36
Re: OT: NFL 2019
Posted by: RollingFreak ()
Date: November 27, 2019 04:24

crholmstrom
1 thought on Jackson: i think he needs to become 1 with the concept of sliding at the end of a run. he's taking a lot of hits. Wilson is a master of doing that & it is a big reason he's never missed a game. Jackson has an example of what can happen backing him up named RG3. that being said, Jackson is pretty special. it would be a shame if he got messed up early in his career.

Oh totally agree. SO much could go wrong there that I don't know why ANY QB risks that shit. Sure its kinda cool to watch and see this tank, but also you're literally destroying your body potentially.

I agree, the Seahawks are definitely having their best season since that Super Bowl loss, and that game week 17 should hopefully be fire. Could see it being the Rams/Chiefs game last year.

Looking forward to seeing how the 49ers, Seahawks, Packers, Vikings and Saints do in the NFC and the Pats, Chiefs, Ravens, and maybe the Texans do in the AFC.

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: November 27, 2019 04:41

crholmstrom
RollingFreak
Not sure how Jackson isn't the MVP this year. He's been incredible.

Ya, right now the Wilson MVP thing is put to rest. That will work to Hawks advantage. They seem to respond well to having a chip on their shoulder. The SEA/SF game in Seattle week 17 should be monumental!!!!!

The way things are going with Green Bay and New Orleans and how well SF and Seattle are playing, it could be that that game decides the #1 seed - and one of them finishing 5th because of the stupid division winner deal when they both could be 1 and 2 for all I know.

I could see a division winner being in the playoffs period but the seeding should be conference record only. Maybe that will happen one day - then a week 17 game would lead to a possible second round playoff game if the other division winners finish with a weaker record.

Date: November 27, 2019 04:42

The Sicilian
I hope the Bills don't embarrass themselves in Dallas this Thanksgiving. It would be nice to see them take a big step forward. I still think they're a year or two away from really competing—depending on Josh Allen—and that's a big if. But they need to make some serious strides this season. We'll see.

I would love to see Dallas lose soundly to Buffalo!

Date: November 27, 2019 04:44

GasLightStreet
The Sicilian
I hope the Bills don't embarrass themselves in Dallas this Thanksgiving. It would be nice to see them take a big step forward. I still think they're a year or two away from really competing—depending on Josh Allen—and that's a big if. But they need to make some serious strides this season. We'll see.

i think we all would

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: November 27, 2019 05:46

keefriffhard4life
GasLightStreet
The Sicilian

i think we all would

Jerry Jones should hire a real GM & get out of the way. He's a great business/con man but I think he is out of his depth running a team. There has been more than one issue to prove that.

Date: November 27, 2019 05:50

crholmstrom
keefriffhard4life
GasLightStreet
The Sicilian

i think we all would

Jerry Jones should hire a real GM & get out of the way. He's a great business/con man but I think he is out of his depth running a team. There has been more than one issue to prove that.

Indeed. They haven't done anything since whenever, 1994 or something, yet the Dallas/Fort Worth/Wherever area lets him do whatever he wants, pays him whatever he wants and he's always shiny: he's only in it for the money.

He'll never be mentioned in the same line as a Rooney in any historical books etc regarding the business and cultural "family" of the NFL and its teams.

Date: November 28, 2019 12:12

sort of weak thanksgiving schedule of games. DAL/BUF could be fun. If BUF can win there should be some entertaining chaos in the big D. i'm going to a friend's where there will be a fair number of people from Atlanta area there. I can't really root for NO at this point due to playoff implications but they will most likely win. a SEA/NO NFC title game would be my choice & home field would be huge!

Posted by: The Sicilian ()
Date: November 29, 2019 04:40

A huge win for Buffalo over Dallas. The Cowboys are reeling. Jerry Jones was pissed. Josh Allen had a big game overall. I love how all the four analysts in the studio picked the Cowboys to win. But who was eating the turkey leg after the game?

Date: November 29, 2019 04:46

lol at the cowboys

Posted by: black n blue ()
Date: November 29, 2019 05:04

How about the bills beating the big city Dallas cowboys. Jerry Jones is a fricking media whore. How many times did the show the owner of the bills two times.

Date: November 29, 2019 05:06

crholmstrom
Buffalo.....

smileys with beer
Morons looking like this only in buffalo. I shake my head. We’re all not like this fat fook

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2019-11-29 05:07 by black n blue.

Date: November 29, 2019 05:24

People act goofy in every venue. How he fit into one seat is what I'm wondering.

Date: November 29, 2019 05:27

keefriffhard4life
GasLightStreet
The Sicilian

i think we all would

Granted, Merry Christmas to you all!

Date: November 29, 2019 05:34

the cowboy cheerleaders make me feel ahhhhhh funny eye rolling smiley

Posted by: Sighunt ()
Date: November 29, 2019 07:00

black n blue
crholmstrom
Buffalo.....

smileys with beer
Morons looking like this only in buffalo. I shake my head. We’re all not like this fat fook

As a western New Yorker, I can attest that Buffalo Bills fans are passionate and loyal about their team!

Date: November 29, 2019 07:03

The Sicilian
A huge win for Buffalo over Dallas. The Cowboys are reeling. Jerry Jones was pissed. Josh Allen had a big game overall. I love how all the four analysts in the studio picked the Cowboys to win. But who was eating the turkey leg after the game?

As a long time Bills fan, it was great seeing the Bills win on tv like this in front of a huge audience! Go Bills!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-11-29 07:04 by Sighunt.

Date: November 29, 2019 17:15

Sighunt
black n blue
crholmstrom
Buffalo.....

smileys with beer

As a western New Yorker, I can attest that Buffalo Bills fans are passionate and loyal about their team!
Because there is nothing to do there, lol

Posted by: Koen ()
Date: November 29, 2019 17:22

keefriffhard4life
lol at the cowboys

They ate too many turkey legs

Date: November 29, 2019 18:33

Sighunt
The Sicilian

As a long time Bills fan, it was great seeing the Bills win on tv like this in front of a huge audience! Go Bills!

too bad they are unlikely to get a home playoff game. i hear orchard park is lovely in january! smoking smiley

Posted by: stickyfingers101 ()
Date: November 29, 2019 19:42

crholmstrom
Sighunt
The Sicilian

too bad they are unlikely to get a home playoff game. i hear orchard park is lovely in january! smoking smiley

the playoff system in the NFL is so lame...it should be "teams w/ the best record. period."

the whole "divisional champs" thing is ridiculous. The Cowboys are 6-6 and winning their division, while MN and Seattle are both far superior and have to fight for a Wild Card?

same w/ Buffalo...

....and there should be a "strength of schedule" factor as well.

NCAA is far better....same w/ their Overtime Rules...NFL Overtime sux.

that being said...even w/ the refs trying to keep Dallas in the game, they still stunk up the joint...

Date: December 1, 2019 12:17

SF/BAL, OAK/KC (Go Raiders!) & HOU/NE. a fine lineup of games today with the main event for me coming tomorrow, MINN/SEA. GO HAWKS!!!!!

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: December 2, 2019 00:01

crholmstrom
SF/BAL, OAK/KC (Go Raiders!) & HOU/NE. a fine lineup of games today with the main event for me coming tomorrow, MINN/SEA. GO HAWKS!!!!!

HUGE game now for Seattle tomorrow --- win and take over NFC West and the number two seed in NFC.
Lose and fall to sixth seed (Vikings would have the tiebreaker for the last wild card spot in that scenario)

(((GO HAWKS!)))

Date: December 2, 2019 00:12

MisterDDDD
crholmstrom

HUGE game now for Seattle tomorrow --- win and take over NFC West and the number two seed in NFC.
Lose and fall to sixth seed (Vikings would have the tiebreaker for the last wild card spot in that scenario)

(((GO HAWKS!)))

I have a feeling the SF at SEA game week 17 is going to be mighty! SF is good & all but I'm still not completely sold on them. We shall see how SEA does tomorrow. I think the 12th man is going to be insane for this one. They smell blood in the water!

Date: December 3, 2019 02:41

getting primed for MNF. Seattle is need of some football healing today with Chris Petersen quitting as coach of Washington Huskies. Total shocker. Hopefully the Seahawks will make it all better! GO HAWKS!!!!!!

Date: December 3, 2019 03:31

crholmstrom
Sighunt
The Sicilian

You never know. There is now a possibility that Buffalo can take the division title outright with four wins, or even three of four. That aside, having the best wild card record gets you a home playoff game. Currently, we have a two game lead on Pittsburgh with a game in Pittsburgh in two weeks. But first up is a tough game this week against Baltimore in Buffalo.

Date: December 3, 2019 04:06

The Sicilian
crholmstrom
Sighunt
The Sicilian

You never know. There is now a possibility that Buffalo can take the division title outright with four wins, or even three of four. That aside, having the best wild card record gets you a home playoff game. Currently, we have a two game lead on Pittsburgh with a game in Pittsburgh in two weeks. But first up is a tough game this week against Baltimore in Buffalo.

No, even if wild card record better than division winning opponent, the division winner gets the home game. It's a pretty bad rule. The Hawks won division with 7-9 record (before Wilson) & hosted New Orleans who had a much better record. Hawks won the game. They should really fix that rule. There are others here who feel even more strongly about it than I do. Buffalo would need to win division over NE to get a home game.

Date: December 3, 2019 06:35

first place Seattle Seahawks. has a nice ring to it!!!!!! hot smiley

Date: December 3, 2019 15:00

The Sicilian
crholmstrom
Sighunt
The Sicilian

Oh my gosh, the way the Ravens have been playing this year (Lamar Jackson has been a force of nature), I am hoping Buffalo does not get eaten alive on Sunday.

Posted by: umakmehrd ()
Date: December 3, 2019 23:32

crholmstrom
first place Seattle Seahawks. has a nice ring to it!!!!!! hot smiley

It sure does !!! GO AWKS !!

Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: December 3, 2019 23:34

Rivera fired Good!!!! Newton will be gone as well. It was time for a change !!!!!

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1112131415161718192021...LastNext
Current Page: 16 of 36

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1953
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home