Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1011121314151617181920...LastNext
Current Page: 15 of 36
Re: OT: NFL 2019
Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: November 24, 2019 22:50

Thhe Car -N.O. is crazy good!!

Date: November 24, 2019 22:53

crholmstrom
keefriffhard4life
jets about to win their 3rd game in a row eye popping smiley

my raiders are sucking hard. seahawks too except philly playing worse

philly is a weird team this year for sure

Date: November 24, 2019 22:58

Cook is killin Car

Posted by: keefriff99 ()
Date: November 24, 2019 23:23

How the hell did the Jets pull THAT off?

Date: November 24, 2019 23:24

keefriff99
How the hell did the Jets pull THAT off?

jets 3rd straight win and 3rd straight game scoring 34 points . they possibly could be 6-7 in 3 weeks when they go and play the ravens

Date: November 24, 2019 23:25

Car FG kicker has missed the game winining fg and two PATs prior -

Date: November 24, 2019 23:31

heartbreaking Loss - I'd rather lose to the Saints rather than the Falcons & Bucs any day. Saints need to keep Cook in the game.

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: November 25, 2019 03:12

Chris Fountain
Thhe Car -N.O. is crazy good!!

That game showed how the Saints can just... disappear in a heartbeat. What an awful game - Carolina lost because their kicker missed THREE kicks!

Of course, it seems that way - there's no real way to know.

Saints have got a lot of work to do if they want to play in the 2020 Super Bowl.

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: November 25, 2019 03:45

rooting for green bay heavily tonight. if they can win, we will be talking tomorrow about the first place seattle seahawks! the offense carried first part of the season, now the defense is coming together. today's game was ugly but best seahawks defender (clowney) was out. other players took up the slack. GO HAWKS!

Date: November 25, 2019 04:23

Green Bay can't get anything going here...really can't stand the 49ers.

Posted by: Midnight Toker ()
Date: November 25, 2019 08:56

SEA.....................................................................HAWKS!

In Wilson We Trust.

Date: November 25, 2019 15:37

The Hawks keep surprising me- despite all injuries incurred this team keeps performing to high standards -

The Bird Bowl is looking more like a reality!

Posted by: stickyfingers101 ()
Date: November 25, 2019 16:04

"tripping?"

[www.nj.com]

joke

3 1/2 hours to have it come down to that.

two stats I heard:

a) Patriots have won 20 in a row at home (now 21)

b) Patriots are 98-1 (now 99-1) at home when leading at halftime....dating back to 2002 (I think he said 2002)

nothing suspicious there....give me a break.

anybody with a basic understanding of math/probability/sports knows something fishy is going on here...they are gonna go 3 full seasons w/o a loss at home? Almost 20 full seasons only losing a halftime lead ONCE?

yeah...OK....

a football field is a football field and "crowd noise" and "sleeping in your own bed" cannot (and do not) make THAT big of a "Home Field Advantage"

especially once you include SpyGate, it's quite obvious they are cheating.

whatever....Cowboys are lame, but what a rip-off.

Browns! 3 in a Row!

Date: November 25, 2019 16:07

They're actually 104-1 when leading at home at halftime in the Brady/Belichick era.

Date: November 25, 2019 16:56

keefriff99
They're actually 104-1 when leading at home at halftime in the Brady/Belichick era.

.....and there's nothing suspicious about that...hahaha!

NFL Fo-EVAH!!!

Posted by: The Sicilian ()
Date: November 25, 2019 17:05

What a horrible call to make on a team especially when there was no tripping. My team (Buffalo Bills) plays these guys twice a year and we have had our share of bad calls go against us in that stadium. I've always wondered if they have cameras and mics in the opposing teams locker room, and more so if the Patriots listen in on the visiting teams headset conversations and play calling. They just seem to be always on top of plays no matter which players are in there. It's beyond coaching, nobody is that good without some kind of help. Buffalo still has a game to play in New England this season.

That being said, I hope the carry over does not encourage the Refs to start dropping flags on the Buffalo this Thanksgiving in Dallas as make up calls.

Date: November 25, 2019 17:36

The Sicilian
What a horrible call to make on a team especially when there was no tripping. My team (Buffalo Bills) plays these guys twice a year and we have had our share of bad calls go against us in that stadium. I've always wondered if they have cameras and mics in the opposing teams locker room, and more so if the Patriots listen in on the visiting teams headset conversations and play calling. They just seem to be always on top of plays no matter which players are in there. It's beyond coaching, nobody is that good without some kind of help. Buffalo still has a game to play in New England this season.

That being said, I hope the carry over does not encourage the Refs to start dropping flags on the Buffalo this Thanksgiving in Dallas as make up calls.

"nobody is that good"...exactly. It's basic math/probability. The idea that "home field" is THAT big of a deal is ridiculous.

I like the Bills...but, I fear you are right - the refs will have to make it up to Dallas.

the NFL is so rigged....

Go Browns!

Free Myles Garrett!

hahaha! What a league.

Date: November 25, 2019 19:36

Saints' fans are sandbagging - they are in the mix that damn "Cook" is unstoppable - a beast.

Date: November 25, 2019 21:33

Buffalo.....

smileys with beer

Date: November 25, 2019 21:43

Removed

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-11-25 21:55 by Chris Fountain.

Date: November 25, 2019 21:48

Actually he needs medical help- no jokes on this one.

Date: November 25, 2019 21:59

Chris Fountain

didn't mean to offend. did you see the video of the mason rudolph pinata in cleveland? actually, the minority of really obnoxious fans is a definite factor in why i don't go to games anymore. small factor but its there. the health issues & cost factors way bigger issue. just got back from doc check up. advised that i should avoid large crowds for the most part. that doesn't mean i wouldn't go see the stones given the opportunity! they are suppressing my immune system with chemo , so it's not without risks. can't stay in the fortress of solitude all of the time though!

Date: November 25, 2019 22:03

crholmstrom
Chris Fountain

didn't mean to offend. did you see the video of the mason rudolph pinata in cleveland? actually, the minority of really obnoxious fans is a definite factor in why i don't go to games anymore. small factor but its there. the health issues & cost factors way bigger issue. just got back from doc check up. advised that i should avoid large crowds for the most part. that doesn't mean i wouldn't go see the stones given the opportunity! they are suppressing my immune system with chemo , so it's not without risks. can't stay in the fortress of solitude all of the time though!

Is his Allen better than ours? (Panthers?) maybe but any damn FG kicker is for sure!!

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: November 26, 2019 04:22

crholmstrom
rooting for green bay heavily tonight. if they can win, we will be talking tomorrow about the first place seattle seahawks! the offense carried first part of the season, now the defense is coming together. today's game was ugly but best seahawks defender (clowney) was out. other players took up the slack. GO HAWKS!

That play that went back to Wilson for a bomb and TD, I think, was spectacular. It FINALLY worked for once in the NFL.

While watching GB/SF my hopes for a Saints 2020 SB victory dropped like a bomb: the way the Saints are playing lately there is a zero chance of them making it past SF in the 2020 playoffs (SF is at NO in 2 weeks, which will be, well, I hate to say it but SF will destroy the Saints and it's looking extremely likely that SF will finish 1st in the NFC). SF was on fire.

SF/Baltimore SB is looking very possible right now.

I see what Mark Ingram is doing with Baltimore and just... I'm glad the Saints got rid of Jimmy 'What? I'm Supposed To Block?' Graham but letting Ingram go was a huge mistake.

Date: November 26, 2019 04:44

Chris Fountain

I think they're putting him out there to intimidate the Baltimore Ravens fans. The Ravens will be in town in about 10 days.

Back to your point, I think you should be the one to tell him. He probably won't be hard to find.

Posted by: RollingFreak ()
Date: November 26, 2019 07:13

Not sure how Jackson isn't the MVP this year. He's been incredible.

Date: November 26, 2019 11:05

RollingFreak
Not sure how Jackson isn't the MVP this year. He's been incredible.

Ya, right now the Wilson MVP thing is put to rest. That will work to Hawks advantage. They seem to respond well to having a chip on their shoulder. The SEA/SF game in Seattle week 17 should be monumental!!!!!

Date: November 26, 2019 12:38

1 thought on Jackson: i think he needs to become 1 with the concept of sliding at the end of a run. he's taking a lot of hits. Wilson is a master of doing that & it is a big reason he's never missed a game. Jackson has an example of what can happen backing him up named RG3. that being said, Jackson is pretty special. it would be a shame if he got messed up early in his career.

Date: November 26, 2019 13:05

The Sicilian
Chris Fountain

I think they're putting him out there to intimidate the Baltimore Ravens fans. The Ravens will be in town in about 10 days.

Back to your point, I think you should be the one to tell him. He probably won't be hard to find.

Maybe someone in Buffalo would be more appropriate. Can't get involved. Too cold up there. It got down to 53 degrees here last night and that is hard to deal with. Temps will bounce back quickly. I would recommend avoiding HFCS.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-11-26 13:35 by Chris Fountain.

Date: November 26, 2019 15:48

I hope the Bills don't embarrass themselves in Dallas this Thanksgiving. It would be nice to see them take a big step forward. I still think they're a year or two away from really competing—depending on Josh Allen—and that's a big if. But they need to make some serious strides this season. We'll see.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...1011121314151617181920...LastNext
Current Page: 15 of 36

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2017
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home