Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...678910111213141516...LastNext
Current Page: 11 of 36
Re: OT: NFL 2019
Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: November 1, 2019 00:48

Saints are in a bit of a pinch next year... about a $25.3 million pinch.

Due to previous restructures and creative use of guarantees and voided years, Brees and Bridgewater will account for a baseline of $25.3 million in dead money against next year’s salary cap regardless of whether they play for the Saints.

[saintswire.usatoday.com]

Posted by: umakmehrd ()
Date: November 1, 2019 23:34

Josh Gordon to Seattle - Thoughts?

Wilson sure has a nice receiveing core if all goes well...

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: November 2, 2019 21:09

umakmehrd
Josh Gordon to Seattle - Thoughts?

Wilson sure has a nice receiveing core if all goes well...

Great no risk move. Salary not guaranteed & they didn't have to give up anything to get him. With TE Ed Dickson coming back most likely they will cut a WR. They have a few that could maybe go to the practice squad. The legal pot could be an issue though... smoking smiley

Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: November 3, 2019 13:53

I read that Seattle's starting center is out this game. Not good news for a
suspect O-line. TB's Def Line is pretty tough - Seattle should win but it will be close.

Date: November 3, 2019 19:34

Strangely enough, it seems like every home team will win today. The stars are aligned to this configuration. This doesn't happen every often but you will not need to wear special glasses to see these stars align.

Go Panthers-

Go Hawks-

I don't care for any other teams. Except the Chargers

Posted by: DGA35 ()
Date: November 3, 2019 23:34

Well this year is over for my Bears! I had a lot of hope at the beginning of the season but it's apparent now that last year was a fluke. 9 total first half yards today against the Eagles!?! It appears that Trubisky is going to be a major bust. How safe is coach Nagy's job, too?
I'm sure that all Bears fans in Chicago are just ripping into the team right now, and rightfully so.

Date: November 4, 2019 01:17

How is it that the Chargers are beating the Packers 19-0!!!??

WTH!!!!

Bucs beating the Seahawks... for the moment (3:18 left in the 3rd qtr).

Posted by: Ket ()
Date: November 4, 2019 17:38

The Raiders are not bad this season, I expected an absolute disaster with the Antionio Brown debacle but they have found a running game and Carr looks to be back in form. I'm not saying they are SB contenders since their defence is still pretty bad but at least they are respectable overall and possibly might sneak in the playoffs as a wild card.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-11-04 17:43 by Ket.

Posted by: umakmehrd ()
Date: November 5, 2019 01:39

Wow what a game in Seattle... I think Russell Wilson could actually be the #1 QB in the league right now. He is playing out of his mind, I can't think of anyone I would want in his place here in Seattle.
Yea Ket Raiders are a big surpirse after that AB debacle for sure. I don't think they will make the playoffs this year but they will be a force in Las Vegas which is what they have been building for the last couple years. Sidenote I don't think AB will ever find a legal helment to fit his ego sized head.

Date: November 6, 2019 12:55

already excited for next monday, SF vs SEA. talk about a huge game. SF hasn't had to face an elite QB yet & they will be getting that & then some. also, whilst the SF D is really good, as injuries take their toll they haven't been quite as good against the run. this game should be a ripper. GO HAWKS!

Date: November 9, 2019 01:08

how about those raiders last night! hopefully its the start of a fine nfl weekend culminating in a seahawks win over 49ers. GO HAWKS!

Posted by: Ket ()
Date: November 9, 2019 01:33

crholmstrom
how about those raiders last night! hopefully its the start of a fine nfl weekend culminating in a seahawks win over 49ers. GO HAWKS!

Exciting game last night. The raiders are certainly gaining in confidence. In the recent past they would have folded after going behind in the 2nd half.

Yeah crholmstrom, the niners v hawks game will be interesting as both teams are hot now. As an Oakland fan I think you can guess who I want to win that game.
GO HAWKS!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-11-09 01:34 by Ket.

Date: November 9, 2019 02:23

Ket
crholmstrom

Exciting game last night. The raiders are certainly gaining in confidence. In the recent past they would have folded after going behind in the 2nd half.

Yeah crholmstrom, the niners v hawks game will be interesting as both teams are hot now. As an Oakland fan I think you can guess who I want to win that game.
GO HAWKS!

when i was a kid before the seahawks existed, the raiders were my favorite team. things got a little tough when we were in same division but that's not an issue now. a raiders/seahawks super bowl would be magnificent! >grinning smiley<

Date: November 9, 2019 05:01

Chris Fountain
Strangely enough, it seems like every home team will win today. The stars are aligned to this configuration. This doesn't happen every often but you will not need to wear special glasses to see these stars align.

Alas, astrology is still bunk - and not all the home teams won that day!

Date: November 9, 2019 13:30

GasLightStreet
Chris Fountain

Every home team won last Sunday except Jax who lost to Texas. I was 91% correct That's pretty close.

I don't believe in Astrology the WORD WAS NOT MENTIONED "Stars aligned" is a cliche.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-11-09 18:23 by Chris Fountain.

Date: November 9, 2019 19:30

Chris Fountain
GasLightStreet
Chris Fountain

Every home team won last Sunday except Jax who lost to Texas. I was 91% correct That's pretty close.

I don't believe in Astrology the WORD WAS NOT MENTIONED "Stars aligned" is a cliche.

Ha ha...

It is pretty astounding that all but one home team won on one day.

Date: November 10, 2019 02:04

All you had to say was "I was wrong about the correctness of your prediction."

I think the Panthers are going to unload a can of whup-ass on the Saints - TW

The disservice of the Saints on your behalf is nothing more than just folding the show !

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-11-10 02:13 by Chris Fountain.

Date: November 10, 2019 02:27

Chris Fountain

The disservice of the Saints on your behalf is nothing more than just folding the show !

like LSU just put on the Crimson Tide?

Posted by: keefriff99 ()
Date: November 10, 2019 02:32

crholmstrom
Chris Fountain

Can't believe Bama got stomped that bad. It wasn't as close as the score indicates.

Posted by: DeadHead4Ever ()
Date: November 10, 2019 07:30

crholmstrom
Chris Fountain

I think the 49ers are gonna open up a can of whoop ass on the Hawks Monday night!

Date: November 10, 2019 13:17

DeadHead4Ever
crholmstrom
Chris Fountain

I think the 49ers are gonna open up a can of whoop ass on the Hawks Monday night!

we shall see. i read that kittles is listed as doubtful for the game. that's a big hit on the offense. on the other hand, the seahawks are in pretty good shape on the injury front. GO HAWKS!

Date: November 10, 2019 13:21

Cans of whup-ass must be on sale! spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Posted by: Midnight Toker ()
Date: November 11, 2019 00:30

SEA..........................................HAWKS.!!

Russell Wilson-MVP.

Date: November 11, 2019 00:44

Chris Fountain

Nah. Cantlanta got lucky today - the Saints played like dogshit. It happens often against the Falcants as well as the other 2 division teams.

Date: November 11, 2019 00:45

Chris Fountain
GasLightStreet
Chris Fountain

The cliche is still astrology.

My apologies.

Date: November 11, 2019 00:48

LSU killed the tide.

About damn tide time.

Date: November 11, 2019 01:17

GasLightStreet
LSU killed the tide.

About damn tide time.

what happened to saints? lose to cantlanta at home, that's embarrassing! weird week. a lot of the big losers are winning.

Date: November 11, 2019 02:26

crholmstrom
GasLightStreet
LSU killed the tide.

About damn tide time.

what happened to saints? lose to cantlanta at home, that's embarrassing! weird week. a lot of the big losers are winning.

head scratcher for sure

Date: November 11, 2019 14:48

Crazy scores yesterday - Falcons go into the Super dome and beat the pants off Brees-led Saints.
Browns beat the solid Bills; Titans beat Chiefs (who just don't look all that good anymore); Raiders quietly getting better and better;Dolphins beat Colts; Steelers beat the Rams.
It's enough to make a betting man think twice.

Posted by: keefriff99 ()
Date: November 11, 2019 15:14

Palace Revolution 2000
Crazy scores yesterday - Falcons go into the Super dome and beat the pants off Brees-led Saints.
Browns beat the solid Bills; Titans beat Chiefs (who just don't look all that good anymore); Raiders quietly getting better and better;Dolphins beat Colts; Steelers beat the Rams.
It's enough to make a betting man think twice.
VERY strange week...lots of upsets.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...678910111213141516...LastNext
Current Page: 11 of 36

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1523
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home