Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...56789101112131415...LastNext
Current Page: 10 of 36
Re: OT: NFL 2019
Posted by: stickyfingers101 ()
Date: October 16, 2019 21:47

umakmehrd
the Giants are not flying less they are just not flying as far and entereing as many different time zones... It affects your body when you fly into different time zones thats why teams always get a bye week after going overseas...

US time zones are a difference of max 3 hours - they "affect the body" for a few hours, maybe a day...if at all (and that depends on the time of day/night you fly as well).

NFL Teams fly/arrive on Wed or Thurs....even if it is Friday, they're fine for Sunday (even without all the drugs they take)...to claim otherwise is pseudo-scientific cry-baby nonsense.

it's basically like getting "kinda drunk" on a Wednesday or Thursday...you can't claim "I'm still hungover" on Sunday...unless you are a loser...I mean "liar"....no wait, I mean "loser"

Posted by: umakmehrd ()
Date: October 16, 2019 21:56

lol well said excuses are for losers...

Posted by: virgil ()
Date: October 16, 2019 22:30

stickyfingers101
umakmehrd
the Giants are not flying less they are just not flying as far and entereing as many different time zones... It affects your body when you fly into different time zones thats why teams always get a bye week after going overseas...

US time zones are a difference of max 3 hours - they "affect the body" for a few hours, maybe a day...if at all (and that depends on the time of day/night you fly as well).

NFL Teams fly/arrive on Wed or Thurs....even if it is Friday, they're fine for Sunday (even without all the drugs they take)...to claim otherwise is pseudo-scientific cry-baby nonsense.

it's basically like getting "kinda drunk" on a Wednesday or Thursday...you can't claim "I'm still hungover" on Sunday...unless you are a loser...I mean "liar"....no wait, I mean "loser"

No team is flying more miles or a worse schedule than Tampa Bay this season. 5 strait road games with a bye stuck in there 7 weeks between home games. Travel to LA, London, Seattle. The most consecutive road games by any team I can remember is 3.

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: October 16, 2019 22:44

virgil
stickyfingers101
umakmehrd

No team is flying more miles or a worse schedule than Tampa Bay this season. 5 strait road games with a bye stuck in there 7 weeks between home games. Travel to LA, London, Seattle. The most consecutive road games by any team I can remember is 3.

The Raiders have to be close to the same thing. They have been a pleasant surprise this year though,especially with all the extra turmoil (Antonio Brown, etc.).

Date: October 16, 2019 22:55

At the end of the day yes I think travel is a factor but you obviously have to find ways to overcome it,over the last few years teams are doing just that.

Yes Raiders are a surprise and will be a force next year in there new home...

Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: October 16, 2019 23:17

Carolina plays SF Sunday. If we don't get TV coverage (Florida) I will be madder than 40 hells!

Date: October 17, 2019 01:13

Yea that will be a great game - GO Panthers Go 40 Hells is pretty mad...
Baltimore @ Seattle should be a good one also - the return of a legend to seattle Earl Thomas it was sad to see him go but I hope Russell and crew light him up !!

Posted by: JN99 ()
Date: October 17, 2019 01:59

DGA35
Wow, poor refing tonight cost the Lions a win.

I'm actually finding it harder and harder to stomach the NFL and the terrible officiating is a big part of that...

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: October 17, 2019 02:51

stickyfingers101
umakmehrd

Factor in a 3:30 game... or a Sunday night game, whenever that starts, or a Monday night game... and the time zones sort of become moot or worse, possibly.

Date: October 17, 2019 23:02

ICarolina doesn't play until next week - the only games that interest me this week are Baltimore at Seattle and N.O. at Chicago. Should be two close games.

Date: October 17, 2019 23:54

Philly Dallas could be a nasty one, could be Garrett's last stand.

Date: October 18, 2019 19:12

ESPN is reporting that Mahomme dislocated kneecap and it was popped back into place. The question is, does he have ligament damage - should know more later today.

Date: October 18, 2019 19:52

Is he on the cover of Madden 2020 ??

Date: October 19, 2019 01:26

Seattle -4 O/U 48 1/2 vs Ravens

N.O. +3 O/U 38 at Bears

I don't gamble anymore - I didn't stop - just don't have time.

Ok Take Seattle and under the final score is around 20-10. I think the 4 pt
number is a scare tactic

I would not bet the spread or total on N.O vs Bears Although I think the Saints are going to win outright. Penalties, turnovers rule this game

Posted by: Midnight Toker ()
Date: October 19, 2019 01:42

SEA.........................HAWKS!

Date: October 19, 2019 02:08

Midnight Toker
SEA.........................HAWKS!

WOO HOO!!!!! hot smiley

Posted by: virgil ()
Date: October 20, 2019 07:28

It’s not NFL but I did not want to start another sports thread so I’m posting here.

The joy I feel when the Yankees lose is indescribable. It’s a better feeling than having my own teams win. Maybe next year, hee hee hee.

Date: October 20, 2019 11:55

virgil
It’s not NFL but I did not want to start another sports thread so I’m posting here.

The joy I feel when the Yankees lose is indescribable. It’s a better feeling than having my own teams win. Maybe next year, hee hee hee.

I heard that!!!!!

Date: October 20, 2019 12:56

GO HAWKS!!!!!!!! smoking smiley

Date: October 20, 2019 14:43

Unfortunately we do not get the Ravens at Hawks game.

We receive the Following:

1:00 Doll Pins at Bills
Cards at Giants WHY???

4:00 Saints at Bears - ok I'm good

7:00 Cowboys at Eagles
Nothing new and this crap happens every week.

Date: October 21, 2019 03:07

hawks got beat at their own game. badly. we have a get well game next weekend. cantlanta with matt ryan hurt. NO or GB looking more likely to win the NFC. SF has some issues on their offense they need to work out. still, 6-0 though. who woulda thunk

Posted by: DGA35 ()
Date: October 21, 2019 05:42

Can't believe how much the Bears sucked today! Trubisky looked pathetic out there although the O line wasn't helping much. Defense got tired by the second half being out there so much. Bears got a couple late garbage TD's which made the score a bit respectable.

Posted by: DaveG ()
Date: October 21, 2019 07:32

virgil

Amen!!!

Date: October 21, 2019 23:19

Lamar ran over us yesterday...

Date: October 22, 2019 00:01

umakmehrd
Lamar ran over us yesterday...

no worries - they play the Falcons next week. Miami, Cincy, and Atlanta are the worse in the NFL.

Date: October 29, 2019 05:11

Day after we had one hell of a breeze from Tropical Storm Olga (70+ mph winds where I live), Drew Brees played for the first time in 6 games and, well, he had a pretty good game.

Fortunately an upcoming game includes the bizarre 49ers, who will hopefully get their asses handed to them.

Date: October 29, 2019 14:09

GasLightStreet
Day after we had one hell of a breeze from Tropical Storm Olga (70+ mph winds where I live), Drew Brees played for the first time in 6 games and, well, he had a pretty good game.

Fortunately an upcoming game includes the bizarre 49ers, who will hopefully get their asses handed to them.

the 49ers defense looks legit. I think this game will tell how good both teams really are. is it in SF or NO?

Date: October 30, 2019 22:03

They play Dec 8 in N.O.

Posted by: timbernardis ()
Date: October 30, 2019 23:17

GasLightStreet

Why are the Niners bizarre? That's a rather strange use of the word. They have been winning in different ways, but still winning.

plexi

Date: October 31, 2019 19:39

timbernardis
GasLightStreet

Why are the Niners bizarre? That's a rather strange use of the word. They have been winning in different ways, but still winning.

plexi

They've played against 2 above .500 teams and have been kicking ass while doing it. It's bizarre because they've had issues and have sucked for so long and now, BAM, they're doing great.

The Saints game will be fun.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...56789101112131415...LastNext
Current Page: 10 of 36

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1396
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home