Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...23456789101112...LastNext
Current Page: 7 of 36
Re: OT: NFL 2019
Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: October 5, 2019 21:44

keefriff99
The Pats have had a ridiculously easy schedule so far this year. The Bills have been the only challenging team so far and they could barely beat them.

This may be the year they finally don't do it... or something. They're coming to an end, it will happen soon, and they'll return to the cellar for a while, be the next Cleveland/Jacksonville/Tampa/Detroit/Oakland... like they used to be.

Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: October 5, 2019 21:49

keefriff99
The Pats have had a ridiculously easy schedule so far this year. The Bills have been the only challenging team so far and they could barely beat them.

The Pats are a victim of their own circumstance. Very weak division. Seattle proved 2 things -the other night. Russel Wilson is still the show and the lime green uniforms suck. Well, maybe they should copy the emerging Tulane uniforms! spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-10-05 21:53 by Chris Fountain.

Posted by: keefriff99 ()
Date: October 5, 2019 21:54

Chris Fountain
keefriff99

The Pats are a victim of their own circumstance. Very weak division. Seattle proved 2 things -the other night. Russel Wilson is still the show and the lime green uniforms suck. Well, maybe the should copy the emerging Tulane uniforms! spinning smiley sticking its tongue out
Well not only the AFC East...the next three weeks they play Redskins/Giants/Jets.

BUT...after that it's Browns/Ravens/Eagles/Cowboys/Texans/Chiefs.

So we won't have a clue who this team really is until Week 13.

Date: October 5, 2019 21:59

Antonio Brown left the NFL, ha ha, to go back to college - he seriously needs to learn how to spell before he goes any further in his ridiculous gangsta life.

[twitter.com]

Date: October 5, 2019 22:02

@ keef..

1. Redskins = no problem
2. Where are they playing the Giants ? Jones, class act could be troublesome for ya
3, Jets = no problem
4. Browns are a problem
5. Ravens - close game but Pats will win
6. Eagles - where are they playing?
7. Cowboys - No problem
8. Texans see # 7
9. Chiefs - very big problem

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-10-05 22:04 by Chris Fountain.

Date: October 5, 2019 22:11

Chris Fountain
@ keef..

1. Redskins = no problem
2. Where are they playing the Giants ? Jones, class act could be troublesome for ya
3, Jets = no problem
4. Browns are a problem
5. Ravens - close game but Pats will win
6. Eagles - where are they playing?
7. Cowboys - No problem
8. Texans see # 7
9. Chiefs - very big problem
Well I was basically thinking that 1-3 won't be a problem...but 4-9 could ALL be problems.

I'm not saying they're going to go 3-0 and then 0-6, but they're going to be really tested after the Jets for 6 straight weeks.

Date: October 5, 2019 22:22

To preface I'm a Panthers fan.

From a Pats fan perspective only. Playing the overrated Cowboys and underrated / unpredictable Texans seems the most important part of the schedule as these teams will be scrambling for a playoff spot at that point in season.

It really doesn't matter. The Pats and Chiefs , Hawks are definitely facing each other in December. I'm not sure about the Rams , Browns, or even the Ravens. not to mention the Chargers. Steelers are tough but won't make it this time...be careful a wild spot for Steelers - could get ugly

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-10-05 22:28 by Chris Fountain.

Date: October 5, 2019 22:41

i think its time for old pete to retire. he makes some bonehead decisions

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: October 5, 2019 23:01

keefriffhard4life

maybe after he gets another super bowl win this year. we got lucky to a certain extent thursday but i'd say both teams were pretty equal as evidenced by the final score. seahawks are the 4th youngest team in the league & are still coming together. the rest of the league should be afraid! & russell wilson is playing at mvp levels. maybe the plant based diet has changed pete's brain chemistry, haha.

Date: October 6, 2019 00:11

crholmstrom
keefriffhard4life

maybe after he gets another super bowl win this year. we got lucky to a certain extent thursday but i'd say both teams were pretty equal as evidenced by the final score. seahawks are the 4th youngest team in the league & are still coming together. the rest of the league should be afraid! & russell wilson is playing at mvp levels. maybe the plant based diet has changed pete's brain chemistry, haha.

The Seahawks will not win the 2020 Super Bowl, nor will Pete Carroll ever win another one. They seem to belong to that level of teams that are pretty damn good but can't quite get it done. They did once, just like the Saints, but something is always askew. It's weird how teams with such talent can't quite finish it off. Green Bay and Pittsburgh used to be on that level but both of them have disappeared.

Things are in flux - the older dudes are damn near the end (Brady, Brees, Roethlisberger (if he doesn't retire, he should), Manning and Rodgers. I know there are a few more but when those people are done Russell will be the old man.

The teams that have done it once in recent years that have gotten close are having their windows close - yet somehow the Patriots keep finding ways to win or be in. People may've been tired of the Steelers in the 1970s and 49ers in the 1980s but it was a completely different league back then - players stayed on their teams.

Date: October 6, 2019 13:17

It is time for a Panther breakout game!! I want a Carolina 33 Jackassville 0 score for this game. Also, I want them jags to walk back home.

Date: October 6, 2019 14:43

Chris Fountain
It is time for a Panther breakout game!! I want a Carolina 33 Jackassville 0 score for this game. Also, I want them jags to walk back home.

you have to admit the Gardner Minshew story is a good one though

Date: October 6, 2019 14:46

crholmstrom
Chris Fountain

This a trap game - I do not gamble anymore because it is habitual. Take the Panthers and under.

Date: October 6, 2019 15:14

Chris Fountain
crholmstrom
Chris Fountain

This a trap game - I do not gamble anymore because it is habitual. Take the Panthers and under.

i like to gamble but it is extremely rare for me to do it for same reason as you. should be a good game. kind of nice having the seahawks out of the way already this week (with a victory of course!). monday i'm a huge cleveland browns fane. this will be short lived, haha.

Date: October 6, 2019 15:50

GasLightStreet
crholmstrom
keefriffhard4life

The Seahawks will not win the 2020 Super Bowl, nor will Pete Carroll ever win another one. They seem to belong to that level of teams that are pretty damn good but can't quite get it done. They did once, just like the Saints, but something is always askew. It's weird how teams with such talent can't quite finish it off. Green Bay and Pittsburgh used to be on that level but both of them have disappeared.

Things are in flux - the older dudes are damn near the end (Brady, Brees, Roethlisberger (if he doesn't retire, he should), Manning and Rodgers. I know there are a few more but when those people are done Russell will be the old man.

The teams that have done it once in recent years that have gotten close are having their windows close - yet somehow the Patriots keep finding ways to win or be in. People may've been tired of the Steelers in the 1970s and 49ers in the 1980s but it was a completely different league back then - players stayed on their teams.

hey don't post the truth in here might upset the seattle fans. I knew after the SB loss to the patriots that the seahawks winning another SB with pete were over

Date: October 6, 2019 21:12

Raiders! my AFC team. putting it to the mighty Bears in London.

Date: October 6, 2019 21:14

keefriffhard4life
GasLightStreet
crholmstrom
keefriffhard4life

hey don't post the truth in here might upset the seattle fans. I knew after the SB loss to the patriots that the seahawks winning another SB with pete were over

are you the Jets guy? so much anger & bitterness! its kind of like having to follow the seattle mariners in baseball....

Posted by: DGA35 ()
Date: October 6, 2019 21:26

Wow, halftime and the Bears are sucking big time in London! Hey Nagy, perhaps you should have travelled to London a bit earlier than Friday? Players look totally jet lagged.

Posted by: DGA35 ()
Date: October 6, 2019 22:08

Amazing how one mistake by the Raiders can turn the whole game around! Go Bears!

Date: October 6, 2019 22:22

crholmstrom
keefriffhard4life
GasLightStreet
crholmstrom
keefriffhard4life

are you the Jets guy? so much anger & bitterness! its kind of like having to follow the seattle mariners in baseball....

I'm not the one who came right out said seattle would never win another SB with pete, the saints fan did. I think pete is the reason seattle will never win another SB .

Posted by: RollingFreak ()
Date: October 6, 2019 22:28

Seahawks won once, and SHOULD have won a second time with that Butler pick. Two times is as good as you're gonna get. They haven't had a good enough team since then to really be in contention. And that was like 6 years ago.

Posted by: Koen ()
Date: October 6, 2019 23:03

Date: October 6, 2019 23:13

RAIDERS!!!!!

Date: October 7, 2019 03:51

keefriffhard4life
crholmstrom
keefriffhard4life
GasLightStreet
crholmstrom
keefriffhard4life

I'm not the one who came right out said seattle would never win another SB with pete, the saints fan did. I think pete is the reason seattle will never win another SB .

I wasn't bitter, just practical.

Date: October 7, 2019 03:58

The Saints, especially Teddy Bridgewater, were fantastic today.

Green Bay handled the Cowgirls just fine, which I'm surprised by.

Ha ha ha ha ha ha - the Falcants lost!!!!!

Oakland beating the Bears - that's something.

Patriots over the Noskins... no surprise there.

The Ravens barely beat the Steelers. Whatever.

Another games that mean zero - Cardinals over the Bengals and the Chargers over the Broncos.

I see the pathetic Eagles had their way with the Jets.

Something I thought I'd never do - root for the Land Mass Between Florida And Georgia aka the Jacksonville Jaguars - my girlfriend's kids went to school with
Minshew Gardner.

Date: October 7, 2019 04:38

GasLightStreet

Another games that mean zero - Cardinals over the Bengals and the Chargers over the Broncos.

Something I thought I'd never do - root for the Land Mass Between Florida And Georgia aka the Jacksonville Jaguars - my girlfriend's kids went to school with
Minshew Gardner.

Denver actually beat the Chargers. really starting to look like the Raiders are the number 2 team in the AFC west. The elite of the NFC are pulling away some. GB, NO, SEA. that loss to NO by my Hawks isn't looking so bad now. Smart move by NO getting Teddy Bridgewater to stay. While he's no Drew Brees he has been far more than adequate. After that injury he had in MINN am glad to see him playing at all let alone at the level he is. Think DAL have been reading their own press reports too much. Rest of the season should be interesting. Am loving the Raiders playing better than expected!

Date: October 7, 2019 04:43

crholmstrom
GasLightStreet

Minshew Gardner.

Denver actually beat the Chargers. really starting to look like the Raiders are the number 2 team in the AFC west. The elite of the NFC are pulling away some. GB, NO, SEA. that loss to NO by my Hawks isn't looking so bad now. Smart move by NO getting Teddy Bridgewater to stay. While he's no Drew Brees he has been far more than adequate. After that injury he had in MINN am glad to see him playing at all let alone at the level he is. Think DAL have been reading their own press reports too much. Rest of the season should be interesting. Am loving the Raiders playing better than expected!

Denver... I glanced at it. Got it backwards. Still doesn't matter!

Date: October 7, 2019 05:08

GasLightStreet
keefriffhard4life
crholmstrom
keefriffhard4life
GasLightStreet
crholmstrom
keefriffhard4life

I wasn't bitter, just practical.

it is practical. i didn't think it was bitter at all

Date: October 7, 2019 15:08

the elite in the nfc includes the seattle? I have to see more. they are really lucky with calls and a missed FG not to be 3-2 or even 2-3

Date: October 7, 2019 16:27

Well, Jay Gruden fired...no surprise there.

Goto Page: PreviousFirst...23456789101112...LastNext
Current Page: 7 of 36

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1852
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home