Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 4 of 36
Re: OT: NFL 2019
Posted by: virgil ()
Date: September 12, 2019 21:03

crholmstrom
GO HAWKS!

Seattle: worst uniforms in the league the only bearable one is when they wear the white shirt with blue pants. The blue on blue or gray on gray is f@#$ing hideous.

Posted by: keefriff99 ()
Date: September 12, 2019 22:20

Palace Revolution 2000
I got to say - this was a great Day 1 for the new season. Many good games; some drama. Not boring at all.

I hope the AB story becomes one about football soon.
But Big Ben's had the best response to an AB related question: "Whatever..."
I wish the Patriots hadn't signed him. As great a player as he is, this lawsuit will be major distraction (no one should prejudge his guilt at this point, but it's just sad all around).

If the NFL doesn't put him on the exempt list and the Pats play him, it's an ugly look for the team.

Posted by: Cooltoplady ()
Date: September 12, 2019 23:02

virgil
crholmstrom
GO HAWKS!

Seattle: worst uniforms in the league the only bearable one is when they wear the white shirt with blue pants. The blue on blue or gray on gray is f@#$ing hideous.

I have to agree. The team is on decline too. I doubly if they will win more than 7 games

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: September 12, 2019 23:49

virgil
crholmstrom
GO HAWKS!

I have to agree. The team is on decline too. I doubly if they will win more than 7 games

Lol.
While I prefer older versions of the Hawks uniforms.. I still like the new (2012) one's very much cool smiley

The actual worst current uniform in the NFL per Sporting News.. is the Patriots.
Seahawks rank second best (!!!) behind the Cowboys winking smiley
[www.sportingnews.com]

Personally, I'd give the TB Buccaneers the worst in the league title.. spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-09-13 00:05 by MisterDDDD.

Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: September 13, 2019 00:17

Panthers are going to bludgeon the Bucs tonight.

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: September 13, 2019 01:01

how about those dang jets?

Date: September 13, 2019 01:29

crholmstrom
how about those dang jets?

bad luck for sure

Date: September 13, 2019 02:07

what a shocker. gregg williams again named for teaching and telling players to take cheap shots and dirty hits

[www.espn.com]

The NFL suspended Williams for one season for his role in the infamous "Bountygate" scandal in which the Saints were found to have operated a bounty system whereby players were paid bonuses for hard hits and deliberately injuring players.

Posted by: umakmehrd ()
Date: September 13, 2019 07:37

Any Given Thursday...

Chris Fountain

Date: September 13, 2019 15:04

umakmehrd
Any Given Thursday...

Chris Fountain
Goddamn!

Cam just ain't right. Under 50% completion and no TDs despite passing for 333 yards.

Date: September 13, 2019 16:18

keefriff99
umakmehrd
Any Given Thursday...

Chris Fountain
Goddamn!

Cam just ain't right. Under 50% completion and no TDs despite passing for 333 yards.

Cam's not right, as in physically & perhaps mentally. His day in the sun may be done.

Date: September 13, 2019 18:48

CAM Newton is Done. I'm not sure if he has a personality disorder but he does act strangely. Also I think the Panthers heard about the discussion of ugly uniforms and tried to chip in. Damn stick to white unies Panthers.

Very Very disappointed - 0-2 is not good in the NFL. Also I never want them to play on Thursday night ever again They always embaraass me on National(sorta) TV.

Date: September 13, 2019 21:42

NFL isn't putting Antonio Brown on the exempt list. The optics aren't good at all. Not saying he's guilty of anything but there hasn't been any time for any sort of investigation.

Date: September 13, 2019 22:37

I do not know what is going on here.

Antonio Brown has behavior issues that could be neutralized by some type of therapy or psychotropic medication. The accuser said it happen three times. Wouldn't the first time raise red Flags?

This whole thing seems bizarre.

Date: September 13, 2019 22:44

Ms Huffman - W.H. Macy's wife has been sentenced to 14 days in prison for paying $15,000 to College Administrator to change SAT score.

On good behavior she could get out in 10 days. This is all crazy as well. I think she should be forced to write 10,000 sentences - " I will not cheat again"

The College basketball refs should do the same for giving Duke unfair advantages.

We have to stop these people!!!spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Date: September 13, 2019 22:50

Chris Fountain
Ms Huffman - W.H. Macy's wife has been sentenced to 14 days in prison for paying $15,000 to College Administrator to change SAT score.

On good behavior she could get out in 10 days. This is all crazy as well. I think she should be forced to write 10,000 sentences - " I will not cheat again"

The College basketball refs should do the same for giving Duke unfair advantages.

We have to stop these people!!!spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Dude..........DUKE!!! Come on they are just good just like New England.

Nobody like a winner!!!!!!

GO DUKE!!!!!!!

Date: September 13, 2019 22:54

Duke - Zion shoe deals - yep they are no different drinking smiley

Go Pack!!

Date: September 15, 2019 18:42

Pittsburgh bulliness is the only concern. Yesterday - Pack was bullied by WVU

Seattle must pop them smack in the mouth or they will face the same fate.

Date: September 15, 2019 19:21

Chris Fountain
Pittsburgh bulliness is the only concern. Yesterday - Pack was bullied by WVU

Seattle must pop them smack in the mouth or they will face the same fate.

no problemo! >grinning smiley< GO HAWKS!

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: September 15, 2019 22:29

The Steelers are off to a great start. They competing with Detroit and Miami?

Date: September 15, 2019 22:45

Pats/Dolphins is a massacre as expected.

Date: September 15, 2019 22:53

Steelers are washed...Ben just needs to hang it up.

Date: September 16, 2019 02:34

keefriff99

rough day for the senior citizens not named brady. even sounds like adam vinatari might retire tomorrow.

Date: September 16, 2019 02:59

the nfl finished giving the karma to the saints for trying to injure players on purpose yet or what?

Date: September 16, 2019 03:21

keefriffhard4life
the nfl finished giving the karma to the saints for trying to injure players on purpose yet or what?

another rumour out there is brees' hand is broken. they didn't even have to do xrays. they are lucky bridgewater didn't leave. big ben getting MRI tomorrow. i can tell you from current personal experience that elbow trouble is no fun. with the RA i have, all my joints are being attacked. it kind of rotates as to what is giving me the most trouble at different times with some things being constant. recently, my elbows have swollen & its pretty painful. first time for the elbows. i can't even lift up a glass of orange juice without grimacing. the bright side is after almost 10 years of fighting RA, i've finally taken a disability retirement. is good not to have to deal with work on top of battling the disease. the docs have wanted me to do this for a long time but it wasn't in my nature until now.

Date: September 16, 2019 03:41

crholmstrom
keefriff99

rough day for the senior citizens not named brady. even sounds like adam vinatari might retire tomorrow.
Brady has a horseshoe up his butt. As much of a fan as I am, it sometimes feels ridiculously unfair how immune they are to what the rest of the league suffers.

Date: September 17, 2019 15:55

wow, the jets are just born under a bad sign. hope darnold gets back soon.

Posted by: stickyfingers101 ()
Date: September 17, 2019 17:55

keefriff99
crholmstrom
keefriff99

Brady has a horseshoe up his butt. As much of a fan as I am, it sometimes feels ridiculously unfair how immune they are to what the rest of the league suffers.

playing cream-puffs like Miami, NYJets and Buffalo 6x per year doesn't hurt.

...nor does knowing the other teams' plays in advance eye popping smiley

I imagine all the PEDs PseudoScience Scumbag Alex Guerrero gets him help out as well...

but, yes...he still is pretty lucky.

That being said: Go Browns! We beat the Jets! We're ready for the StupidBowl!!

man...if the Jets & Miami didn't have to play each other twice, they'd both go 0-16....what a joke.

Date: September 17, 2019 18:02

The Jets weren't going to be great, but they've had a lot of bad luck in this young season.

The Dolphins are on another level in terms of ineptness.

Date: September 17, 2019 18:12

stickyfingers101
keefriff99
crholmstrom
keefriff99

playing cream-puffs like Miami, NYJets and Buffalo 6x per year doesn't hurt.

...nor does knowing the other teams' plays in advance eye popping smiley

I imagine all the PEDs PseudoScience Scumbag Alex Guerrero gets him help out as well...

but, yes...he still is pretty lucky.

That being said: Go Browns! We beat the Jets! We're ready for the StupidBowl!!

man...if the Jets & Miami didn't have to play each other twice, they'd both go 0-16....what a joke.

the patriots over the last 20 seasons have the best record in the entire NFL against non AFC East opponents and the beset record against the entire NFL so go ahead and blame the AFC East when in fact they have almost the exact same record again the rest of the nfl. AFC east record on average in 5-1 and the rest of their schedule average is 7-3 with the non AFC East average being against the rest of the AFC 4-2

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2019-09-17 18:14 by keefriffhard4life.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 4 of 36

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1688
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home