Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 3 of 36
Re: OT: NFL 2019
Date: September 9, 2019 02:41

crholmstrom
Seahawks eek 1 out. To be fair, Cincinnatti looks much better than last year. We'll take the win. Good test to get ready for Steelers next week & the Saints the week after that.

cincy was still picked to finish last in the AFC north though. that means nothing but still

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: September 9, 2019 03:34

keefriffhard4life
crholmstrom
Seahawks eek 1 out. To be fair, Cincinnatti looks much better than last year. We'll take the win. Good test to get ready for Steelers next week & the Saints the week after that.

cincy was still picked to finish last in the AFC north though. that means nothing but still

probably same peeps who think cleveland is going to the super bowl. >grinning smiley<

Posted by: The Sicilian ()
Date: September 9, 2019 04:59

Big comeback for the Buffalo Bills. Down 16 to 0 to the NY Jets in the second half and win 17 to 16.

The Bills first two games are on the road and in the same stadium. Next week at the NY Giants. It's probably the first time that ever happened.

Posted by: keefriff99 ()
Date: September 9, 2019 05:07

Pats are embarrassing the Steelers.

Date: September 9, 2019 05:24

keefriff99

What's the score, my wife is holding the tv hostage with that Andy Cohen talk crap.

Posted by: keefriff99 ()
Date: September 9, 2019 05:24

The Sicilian
keefriff99

What's the score, my wife is holding the tv hostage with that Andy Cohen talk crap.
27-3 in the third. Brady has 272 yards and 3 TD.

Date: September 9, 2019 05:31

keefriff99
The Sicilian
keefriff99

27-3 in the third. Brady has 272 yards and 3 TD.

Thanks. Wow the Steelers are definitely trending down. But we all knew that.

Date: September 9, 2019 05:57

The Sicilian
Big comeback for the Buffalo Bills. Down 16 to 0 to the NY Jets in the second half and win 17 to 16.

The Bills first two games are on the road and in the same stadium. Next week at the NY Giants. It's probably the first time that ever happened.

jets old GM should have never let the kicker from last year go. had they still had him they would have won.

Posted by: GasLightStreet ()
Date: September 9, 2019 06:27

At least the Lions won't be 0-16 this year...

Date: September 9, 2019 11:07

GasLightStreet
At least the Lions won't be 0-16 this year...

Kyler Murray was impressive in the second half. Arizona still needs a lot more pieces though. Was nice to see Larry Fitzgerald have a decent game.

Date: September 9, 2019 11:08

keefriffhard4life
The Sicilian

jets old GM should have never let the kicker from last year go. had they still had him they would have won.

Seahawks are quite happy with the situation!

Posted by: OpenG ()
Date: September 9, 2019 18:56

Seahawks were fortunate to win, the game was on here in Portland and clowney got his first sack. Still not convinced they can beat out LA for division.

Date: September 9, 2019 22:25

crholmstrom
keefriffhard4life
The Sicilian

Seahawks are quite happy with the situation!

yup that is where he ended up

Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: September 9, 2019 23:40

Long Year for te Jets - look who the coach is- Cam Newton needs to get over himself. I'm tired of the Panthers losing because of hime. He is really overrated.

Date: September 10, 2019 00:20

Chris Fountain
Long Year for te Jets - look who the coach is- Cam Newton needs to get over himself. I'm tired of the Panthers losing because of hime. He is really overrated.

nice outfits though post game confused smiley

Date: September 10, 2019 03:19

Chris Fountain

the jets coach? dude almost had an even record with miami and had tannehill and cutler as the QBs while he was there

Posted by: umakmehrd ()
Date: September 10, 2019 03:52

Jets will be fine he's a solid coach in fact hes a Gase Gase Gase...

sorry for that one

Date: September 10, 2019 03:53

Little surprised at Houston man handling the Saints so far.

Date: September 10, 2019 03:56

May have spoke too soon here come the Saints

Date: September 10, 2019 06:49

umakmehrd
May have spoke too soon here come the Saints

who dat team gonna beat the saints! raiders looking shockingly good in the second game.

Date: September 10, 2019 07:03

Nice to see Chucky back on the sidelines love his facial expressions

Date: September 10, 2019 07:18

OpenG
Seahawks were fortunate to win, the game was on here in Portland and clowney got his first sack. Still not convinced they can beat out LA for division.

I didn't realize Clowney landed in Seattle. What did they have to give up and how much did he steal from the Seahawks?

I don't read the papers much anymore, and I won't pay for an online subscription. Every newspaper seems to want one now and badgers readers to remove the Ad Block before showing content.

Date: September 10, 2019 09:27

The Sicilian
OpenG

I didn't realize Clowney landed in Seattle. What did they have to give up and how much did he steal from the Seahawks?

I don't read the papers much anymore, and I won't pay for an online subscription. Every newspaper seems to want one now and badgers readers to remove the Ad Block before showing content.

Seahawks gave up outside linebackers Barkevious Mingo and Jacob Martin (1 was going to be cut, 1 a backup) & third round pick. Hawks had 2 third round picks. They promised Clowney they wouldn't franchise tag him next year. Clowney is making $15 million. Houston paying $7 million, Hawks $8 million. If Clowney leaves after season, Hawks would most likely get a 2020 third round pick in compensation. It's pretty unreal, IMHO. He played well in the game Sunday.

Date: September 10, 2019 16:41

Saints. Trying to kill their fans.

Date: September 10, 2019 17:50

GasLightStreet

all that good, rich food down in NO coupled with game endings like last night is sure recipe for heart attack or stroke. great games last night. looking forward to the saints coming up here in 2 weeks. should be a good game with everyone having shaken off the rust. playing brees always brings out the best in russell wilson. first we have to take care of steelers sunday. big ben sure is looking old now & maybe not in as good shape as you'd want. they are still dangerous but 1 gets the sense that they might be heading for the big rebuild sooner rather than later.

Date: September 10, 2019 21:05

crholmstrom
GasLightStreet

all that good, rich food down in NO coupled with game endings like last night is sure recipe for heart attack or stroke. great games last night. looking forward to the saints coming up here in 2 weeks. should be a good game with everyone having shaken off the rust. playing brees always brings out the best in russell wilson. first we have to take care of steelers sunday. big ben sure is looking old now & maybe not in as good shape as you'd want. they are still dangerous but 1 gets the sense that they might be heading for the big rebuild sooner rather than later.

I thought 2017 was his last season. And then he said 2018. Dude can't make up his mind.

Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: September 10, 2019 23:10

Texans looked good despite the loss. Watchout!

Date: September 11, 2019 02:15

Chris Fountain
Texans looked good despite the loss. Watchout!

They were prematurely celebrating what they perceived as a victory last night with 37 seconds remaining. The "Me" generation of football players forgot who was quarterbacking the Saints.

Posted by: Midnight Toker ()
Date: September 12, 2019 09:48

I would hate to be a Miami Dolphins fan.

In Wilson We Trust. Go SEAHAWKS!

Date: September 12, 2019 15:41

I got to say - this was a great Day 1 for the new season. Many good games; some drama. Not boring at all.

I hope the AB story becomes one about football soon.
But Big Ben's had the best response to an AB related question: "Whatever..."

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 3 of 36

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1761
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home