Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567Next
Current Page: 6 of 7
Re: Santa Clara show 18-August-2019 live updates - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour
Posted by: roller99 ()
Date: August 20, 2019 21:00

Re: Santa Clara show 18-August-2019 live updates - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour
Date: August 20, 2019 21:01

Date: August 20, 2019 21:02

Date: August 20, 2019 21:02

Date: August 20, 2019 22:12

roller99
Paint It Black

Fantastic version! Thanks Ivor thumbs up

Posted by: bv ()
Date: August 20, 2019 22:13

rogerriffin
There were the platic cup with Tour Logo available at Levi´s Stadium?

i did not see anybody with these in pictures.

I saw a lot of red LEVI'S cups all over so I guess Levi's Stadium is 100% red red red and Levi's branded all over.

Bjornulf

Posted by: daspyknows ()
Date: August 20, 2019 22:16

bv
rogerriffin

I saw a lot of red LEVI'S cups all over so I guess Levi's Stadium is 100% red red red and Levi's branded all over.

49er team colors Red and Gold. I saw the cups. They do that for 49er games too and charge an extra buck or two.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: August 20, 2019 22:47

daspyknows
bv
rogerriffin

49er team colors Red and Gold. I saw the cups. They do that for 49er games too and charge an extra buck or two.

A giant security dude was handing them out in the Pit for free demanding we pour our bottle water into them.
Not sure why, bu what was initially a nice carbonated black cherry soda water you son brought us, eventually turned flat.
Needless to say I didn't keep the cup as a souvenir - not only was there no Stones relation, but it was all about the 49ers - no room for that in this house!

Date: August 20, 2019 23:25

Hairball
daspyknows
bv
rogerriffin

A giant security dude was handing them out in the Pit for free demanding we pour our bottle water into them.
Not sure why, bu what was initially a nice carbonated black cherry soda water you son brought us, eventually turned flat.
Needless to say I didn't keep the cup as a souvenir - not only was there no Stones relation, but it was all about the 49ers - no room for that in this house!

He complained about that too. I the reserved area they didn't care. I had same issue at U2. Stupid as sh*t.

Posted by: erbissell ()
Date: August 21, 2019 00:16

daspyknows
Hairball
daspyknows
bv
rogerriffin

He complained about that too. I the reserved area they didn't care. I had same issue at U2. Stupid as sh*t.

I guess maybe because water bottles are a more dangerous projectile to throw? Doesn't make much sense.

Date: August 21, 2019 00:54

erbissell
daspyknows
Hairball
daspyknows
bv
rogerriffin

I guess maybe because water bottles are a more dangerous projectile to throw? Doesn't make much sense.

I don't know about this. When I asked one of the security guards where to get bottled water he walked over to one of the stairways, reached under and handed me a bottle of water. Nothing said about needing a cup.
There were Stones cups available I saw a couple walking with them and a guy even asked where they got them.

Posted by: maumau ()
Date: August 21, 2019 00:56

roller99
Paint It Black

eye popping smiley

thank u!!!

Date: August 21, 2019 01:04

gs from seattle still the top version of this leg

Date: August 21, 2019 01:09

roller99
Rocks Off

he even pirouettes on himself...
great, loose version
gimme more of this stuff
smileys with beer

Posted by: beachbreak ()
Date: August 21, 2019 01:33

Keith is playing great!

The LP Jr. through the Tweed Twin sound is growing on me.

Posted by: bv ()
Date: August 21, 2019 01:50

georgemcdonnell314
erbissell
daspyknows
Hairball
daspyknows
bv
rogerriffin

I don't know about this. When I asked one of the security guards where to get bottled water he walked over to one of the stairways, reached under and handed me a bottle of water. Nothing said about needing a cup.
There were Stones cups available I saw a couple walking with them and a guy even asked where they got them.

Water bottles are a security risk, but quite a few security people don't know it. I am sure you don't want to have a full water bottle - having a weight of a pound i.e. half a kilo - thrown into your face by some idiot in the crowd who is trying to get some attention.

Bjornulf

Date: August 21, 2019 02:12

roller99
Midnight Rambler

eye popping smiley

just when u are beginning to think that u might just skip another MR...

wow this noise fixes me

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: August 21, 2019 07:22

Hoping to win the award for the longest drive home from this show as I just made it back to NW Washington cool smiley
Did spend a night in Oregon on the way back as opposed to driving straight through as we did on the way down.

So worth it!!
Great show, fans, and hotel!

So good to meet up with some new (and old winking smiley ) IORRians as well, such a great community!
Stones fans are the absolute best!!
Going to have to try to write a report on this show, such a great time!!
Glad to be home(or anywhere etc), but not as glad as if I was continuing south to the Rose Bowl winking smiley
Working on trying to make Glendale.. but if that was my last of this tour, it was absolutely amazing!!

Date: August 21, 2019 08:09

MisterDDDD
Hoping to win the award for the longest drive home from this show as I just made it back to NW Washington cool smiley
Did spend a night in Oregon on the way back as opposed to driving straight through as we did on the way down.

So worth it!!
Great show, fans, and hotel!

So good to meet up with some new (and old winking smiley ) IORRians as well, such a great community!
Stones fans are the absolute best!!
Going to have to try to write a report on this show, such a great time!!
Glad to be home(or anywhere etc), but not as glad as if I was continuing south to the Rose Bowl winking smiley
Working on trying to make Glendale.. but if that was my last of this tour, it was absolutely amazing!!

I agree Santa Clara was a great one. I am trying to figure out how to do Miami but flights from Portland Maine not really working. I want more.

Posted by: OhYesMeAgain ()
Date: August 21, 2019 08:40

You will probably find the most flights from Logan Airport in Boston....if you are willing/able to get there. I am sure it would be a hassle from Portland. The flights will probably be cheaper at Logan too since it is a major airport that all the airlines fly in and out of.

The Rolling Stones - Santa Clara CA 18-August-2019
Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: August 21, 2019 22:57

With Joan Baez:

With Mick Jagger, Ronnie Wood, and Charlie Watts before their performance at Levi’s Stadium on Sunday night. #therollingstones #nofiltertour #levisstadium

[www.instagram.com]

Date: August 21, 2019 23:21

OhYesMeAgain
You will probably find the most flights from Logan Airport in Boston....if you are willing/able to get there. I am sure it would be a hassle from Portland. The flights will probably be cheaper at Logan too since it is a major airport that all the airlines fly in and out of.

Limited to Delta flights and would be a push to be at Logan by 11AM. Need to see what weather forecast is to be sure weather won't strand me in Atlanta or NY and get me to Miami with enough time to get there early enough to easily get my gear in.

Posted by: jjflash30 ()
Date: August 22, 2019 03:57

in case of interest to anyone, link to YouTube playlist of videos of all songs from the Santa Clara concert... shot from left side of stage (as face stage)

[www.youtube.com]

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: August 22, 2019 04:42

jjflash30
in case of interest to anyone, link to YouTube playlist of videos of all songs from the Santa Clara concert... shot from left side of stage (as face stage)

[www.youtube.com]

thumbs up
Thanks!

Posted by: jjflash30 ()
Date: August 23, 2019 05:02

Your welcome!

Date: August 23, 2019 14:05

jjflash30

[www.youtube.com]

great! thanks
smileys with beer

Posted by: swaff ()
Date: August 24, 2019 01:17

jjflash30

[www.youtube.com]

We are on the "right side" across from you down in 4th row (isle) sec 135. Totally see us when the lights are right. Thanks jjflash30 for help capturing memoirs of a great show. Rawk!!!

Posted by: 2014Slayer ()
Date: August 24, 2019 04:48

Woz
I’m at the Marriott bar having a beer and a burger listening to the Stones and ready to rock!

Dang, wish we could have met you to thank you in person for your tip about the rescheduled Santa Clara date! You saved us and others on hotel room reservations!

Posted by: heinz_str ()
Date: September 1, 2019 09:42

Glendale, Santa Clara Videos, Pictures and some more from the European Tour

[www.facebook.com]

[www.facebook.com]

[www.facebook.com]

[www.facebook.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2019-09-01 10:00 by heinz_str.

Posted by: erbissell ()
Date: September 12, 2019 18:25

Goto Page: Previous1234567Next
Current Page: 6 of 7

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1623
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home