Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 1234567Next
Current Page: 1 of 7
Santa Clara show 18-August-2019 live updates - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour
Posted by: bv ()
Date: August 18, 2019 19:58

This thread is for live updates and comments regarding The Rolling Stones No Filter show at Levi’s Stadium, Santa Clara CA USA, Sunday August 18, 2019.

Please tell us your pre- and post-show thoughts and comments here.

Please send your comments, reviews, links and more to: iorr@arena.no

Editorial reports from the show will be published here:

The Rolling Stones - Levi’s Stadium - Santa Clara CA USA - Sunday August 18, 2019

Song vote:

Santa Clara CA Song Vote

For the pre-show talks regarding this show please see the thread:

Santa Clara CA USA (near San Jose) 2019 travel and show info

The Rolling Stones are expected on stage approx 8:50pm PST (Pacific Time). For time zone info please see:

[www.timeanddate.com]

IORR 2019 tour links:

No Filter Tour USA/Canada 2019

Bjornulf

Re: Santa Clara show 18-August-2019 live updates - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour
Posted by: Irix ()
Date: August 18, 2019 20:00

Event-Infos: [www.LevisStadium.com]

Update by Levi's Stadium:

[Twitter.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-08-18 22:05 by Irix.

Re: Santa Clara show 18-August-2019 live updates - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour
Date: August 18, 2019 20:00

Official T-Shirt & Poster:

"The Golden Gate Bridge is so important because it was the first way that didn't involve ships or ferries to get people or cargo efficiently from the San Francisco peninsula to all points north, like Marin, Napa, Sonoma, the redwoods, the north coast up to Oregon and beyond."

[TheRollingStonesShop.com]

[TheRollingStonesShop.com] · [Twitter.com] · [www.Facebook.com] · [www.Instagram.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-08-18 22:45 by Irix.

Date: August 18, 2019 20:01

Levi's Stadium:

[Twitter.com] · Large version

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: August 18, 2019 20:16

"Sun is shining, the weather is sweet
Make you want to move your dancing feet..." - (Bob Marley)

A glorious day in Santa Clara w/ a nice breeze flowing - should be perfect for tonight.
I like the poster, but the design on a t-shirt not so much. Here we go...........

THE ROLLING STONES ARE BACK IN CALIFORNIA 2019 AND ARE PLAYING TONIGHT!!!! eye popping smileycool smileysmileys with beer

Posted by: Stonesdude ()
Date: August 18, 2019 21:07

It’s a beautiful day here in Santa Clara. We are in a hotel by the stadium and can see it from our room. The hotel has just started playing Stones music in the lobby and it sure has us pumped up for the show. Have fun everyone.

Posted by: vibrolux ()
Date: August 18, 2019 21:16

Hitting the road from Sacramento soon. Special show for me... First saw them at the Forum in L.A. in 1969. This is my 50th anniversary of seeing the Rolling Stones live. Also my 25th show. Absolutely thrilled!

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: August 18, 2019 21:28

Stonesdude
It’s a beautiful day here in Santa Clara. We are in a hotel by the stadium and can see it from our room. The hotel has just started playing Stones music in the lobby and it sure has us pumped up for the show. Have fun everyone.

Great vibe at hotel!

Posted by: erbissell ()
Date: August 18, 2019 21:40

Going to head down around 4, tailgating in red lot 1. Party time! Good luck to the fellow LD’ers!

Date: August 18, 2019 21:56

Heading to that same lot. I just drove down to get familiar with the way out. It says we can get in as soon as 3:30 but all the signs on the interstate say 4:00.
Getting out of this lot is a real pain in the ass!

erbissell
Going to head down around 4, tailgating in red lot 1. Party time! Good luck to the fellow LD’ers!

Posted by: swaff ()
Date: August 18, 2019 22:01

Right-On, right-on, right-on!!!

Posted by: maumau ()
Date: August 18, 2019 22:16

vibrolux
Hitting the road from Sacramento soon. Special show for me... First saw them at the Forum in L.A. in 1969. This is my 50th anniversary of seeing the Rolling Stones live. Also my 25th show. Absolutely thrilled!

smileys with beer

Date: August 18, 2019 22:20

georgemcdonnell314

Heading to that same lot. I just drove down to get familiar with the way out. It says we can get in as soon as 3:30 but all the signs on the interstate say 4:00.

It was now updated to 4:30pm - [Twitter.com] - [www.LevisStadium.com] .

Posted by: cyclist ()
Date: August 18, 2019 22:35

Can folks line up for the pit before the parking lot opens?

Date: August 18, 2019 23:18

georgemcdonnell314
Getting out of this lot is a real pain in the ass!

erbissell

It’s the worst to get out of but the best for tailgating and possibly hearing sound check!

Date: August 18, 2019 23:29

cyclist
Can folks line up for the pit before the parking lot opens?

Yeah some shidoobees are posting on Facebook that they are already in line.

Posted by: Woz ()
Date: August 18, 2019 23:53

I’m at the Marriott bar having a beer and a burger listening to the Stones and ready to rock!

Posted by: sarahunwin ()
Date: August 19, 2019 00:05

If anyone has hard and fast info on the Pit entrance please post. It’s a clusterfuck of ignorance outside the stadium!!!!

Posted by: Stonesdude ()
Date: August 19, 2019 00:07

I walked over to check out the logistics of getting in for the pit. I spoke to a person who works there in the parking lot about the 10 PM curfew. He showed me his sheet that said 10PM show finished. Since it would normally be closer to 11 I asked what would happen. He said that sometimes the band would just pay the fine, sometimes in advance. Lets hope that is what they do.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: August 19, 2019 00:28

Merch truck opened - mission accomplished with a hand numbered litho now safely back at hotel room.
Saw my friend Dave the crew member I met yesterday - once again the coolest guy on earth!!!

Have a great time everyone - it's almost time to Rock'N'Roll!!!!! smileys with beer

Posted by: gagiwh ()
Date: August 19, 2019 00:44

Have a great time, enjoy the show smileys with beer

[glimmerkkp.blogspot.rs]

Date: August 19, 2019 00:51

I just can't see a 10:00 curfew. The 49ers have Sunday & Monday night games here don't they run past 10:00?

Stonesdude
I walked over to check out the logistics of getting in for the pit. I spoke to a person who works there in the parking lot about the 10 PM curfew. He showed me his sheet that said 10PM show finished. Since it would normally be closer to 11 I asked what would happen. He said that sometimes the band would just pay the fine, sometimes in advance. Lets hope that is what they do.

Posted by: RStones2550 ()
Date: August 19, 2019 01:02

Even if they play a Sunday/Monday night game, that means that the local time would be 5:30 for the start. The end would be around 9:00 or so.

Date: August 19, 2019 01:10

Currently I live outside DC and the games in DC and Baltimore often go past 12:00 if they go into overtime or just run late.

RStones2550
Even if they play a Sunday/Monday night game, that means that the local time would be 5:30 for the start. The end would be around 9:00 or so.

Posted by: swaff ()
Date: August 19, 2019 01:13

How do I post pictures of tonight's show???

Posted by: RStones2550 ()
Date: August 19, 2019 01:25

georgemcdonnell314
Currently I live outside DC and the games in DC and Baltimore often go past 12:00 if they go into overtime or just run late.

RStones2550
Yes, that's in the Eastern Time Zone. So if the 49ers play a home game at night, it would finish around 9:00 for the Pacific Time Zone.

Date: August 19, 2019 02:03

Just tried to get in the lot they just turned the line of us around

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: August 19, 2019 02:07

The event lithos are very impressive in person!
Hand numbered, great litho..

Thanks for the intro to Dave the merch truck driver Hairball.
Quite the character cool smiley

Posted by: artedm ()
Date: August 19, 2019 02:26

Sound check about to begin

Posted by: coloradocanyons ()
Date: August 19, 2019 02:39

sarahunwin
If anyone has hard and fast info on the Pit entrance please post. It’s a clusterfuck of ignorance outside the stadium!!!!

The gate(s) to enter should be on the ticket, looks like north end from the pics. In Denver everyone on the field entered through the same area, BUT Pits had their own separate and much shorter checkin line.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-08-19 02:46 by coloradocanyons.

Goto Page: 1234567Next
Current Page: 1 of 7

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1665
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home