Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567Next
Current Page: 4 of 7
Re: Seattle show 14-August-2019 live updates - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour
Posted by: Freejack ()
Date: August 15, 2019 07:49

Mick - "So many good places to eat in Seattle, So I went looking for Dick's" "I wanted a nice little hot dog, but all I could find were big Geoducks..."

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-08-15 07:55 by Freejack.

Re: Seattle show 14-August-2019 live updates - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour
Posted by: MGetzner ()
Date: August 15, 2019 07:50

Mick eating geoducks in Seattle!!! cool smiley

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2019-08-15 07:52 by MGetzner.

Date: August 15, 2019 07:53

Mick - "On guitar, the Warhol of Washington - Mr. Ronnie Wood!"
"All the way from Wembley - Wham, Bam, thank you mmam - on the drums - Charlie Watts"

Keith - "Good evening Seattle, good to see y'all, you know, I tell ya, we got a song here called 'You Got the Silver'"

Posted by: Koen ()
Date: August 15, 2019 07:55

bitusa2012
Koen
What is that construction above the tongues? Looks like seats, and a scoring board just under the Bud Light banner?

Simply seats and scoreboard at one end of the field I would think. Nothing else, it's a sporting field after all - probably the same at the other end - with seats that were sold for the show so people can sit in them and actually see the stage and The Stones!

Ok thanks. Just looks so weird, just a narrow strip of seats. Why are they not connected to the seats left and right?

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: August 15, 2019 07:55

Thanks Freejack - all feeds are spotty for me right now.

Date: August 15, 2019 07:57

Active link please?

Posted by: waterrats ()
Date: August 15, 2019 07:59

Date: August 15, 2019 08:00

Hey GreenLady, Yeah spotty here too.

Date: August 15, 2019 08:00

Thank you! ;-)

Date: August 15, 2019 08:01

Scope:
[www.pscp.tv]

Date: August 15, 2019 08:03

Chido TV is back [www.facebook.com]

- briefly.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-08-15 08:11 by Green Lady.

Posted by: Jah Paul ()
Date: August 15, 2019 08:08

Koen
bitusa2012
Koen
What is that construction above the tongues? Looks like seats, and a scoring board just under the Bud Light banner?

Simply seats and scoreboard at one end of the field I would think. Nothing else, it's a sporting field after all - probably the same at the other end - with seats that were sold for the show so people can sit in them and actually see the stage and The Stones!

Ok thanks. Just looks so weird, just a narrow strip of seats. Why are they not connected to the seats left and right?

It's part of the stadium's unique design...

From Wikipedia:
The configuration of CenturyLink Field is a U-shape with an open north end to provide views of downtown Seattle and the large north plaza. The stadium's concourses were built to be wide, and they provide additional views of the surrounding area. A 13-story tower was erected at the north end of the stadium that visually complements the Seattle skyline. The tower features a vertically oriented scoreboard which is the first of its kind in the NFL. At the base is bleacher seating for 3,000 called the "Hawks' Nest".

[en.wikipedia.org]

Date: August 15, 2019 08:12

Freejack
Scope:
[www.pscp.tv]

Perfect stream smileys with beer

Date: August 15, 2019 08:13

Rambler sounding good - I love that moment when all the preliminary noodlings go quiet and that riff kicks in...

Date: August 15, 2019 08:19

Full moon rising tonight in Seattle...

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: August 15, 2019 08:23

Wow great pic Green Lady!

Date: August 15, 2019 08:28

By Sigma Sreedharan on Twitter

Posted by: ExileFromNJ ()
Date: August 15, 2019 08:33

Keith hitting hard

Date: August 15, 2019 08:38

Jim May said "phone may die " and I think it just did.

Posted by: swaff ()
Date: August 15, 2019 08:38

Freejack
Scope:
[www.pscp.tv]

On SMU and JJF seems someone has a green laser pointer!!! F#*ker!!!

Date: August 15, 2019 08:48

Steve Garber [www.pscp.tv]

Date: August 15, 2019 08:50

What a show! First time the live stream worked throughout the whole show! Perfect! Band's really on firesmiling bouncing smiley

Posted by: ExileFromNJ ()
Date: August 15, 2019 08:51

Rock & Roll

Posted by: swaff ()
Date: August 15, 2019 09:00

11pm on the dot. Thank you and goodnight.

Date: August 15, 2019 09:01

What a Show, Amazing!! ;-)

@Instapaulagram Instagram

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-08-15 09:03 by DiegoGlimmerStones.

Posted by: laurel ()
Date: August 15, 2019 09:14

He made it to the bows! Thanks for the links and scopes. For some reason, I always have to cry at the bows...

Posted by: keithsman ()
Date: August 15, 2019 10:12

It's understandable but very noticeable that since Micks heart valves operation he's slowed down a lot, he's just walking and waving mostly, his performance has lost it's punch in a stadium, perhaps next year go back to touring arenas with smaller stages and stay tight and close to the band and perform from the mic stand or something .I'd prefer Mick doing all his cool moves and singing hard and true as opposed to walking and waving trying to connect the audience all over the catwalks, this waving thing is getting a bit annoying, the music it's self connects with its power, no need to intice audience participation like we're at Butlins holiday camp.

Posted by: GivenToFly15 ()
Date: August 15, 2019 10:49

At least Pearl Jam’s drummer Matt Cameron and Eddie Vedder’s wife Jill were there for the show in Seattle.

Jill Vedder posted this:

Cameron posted a picture of him backstage with his « hero » Charlie:

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2019-08-15 11:16 by GivenToFly15.

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: August 15, 2019 11:06

keithsman
It's understandable but very noticeable that since Micks heart valves operation he's slowed down a lot, he's just walking and waving mostly, his performance has lost it's punch in a stadium, perhaps next year go back to touring arenas with smaller stages and stay tight and close to the band and perform from the mic stand or something .I'd prefer Mick doing all his cool moves and singing hard and true as opposed to walking and waving trying to connect the audience all over the catwalks, this waving thing is getting a bit annoying, the music it's self connects with its power, no need to intice audience participation like we're at Butlins holiday camp.

It's not "very noticeable" to me. I was only at the Houston show, but he was a powerhouse.

Posted by: keithsman ()
Date: August 15, 2019 11:32

Aquamarine
keithsman

It's not "very noticeable" to me. I was only at the Houston show, but he was a powerhouse.

I'm making judgements from all the footage this year and making comparisons to last year. He comes out strong on the first song and fades fast, especially on songs like Rambler comparred to 2017 , 2018.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-08-15 11:52 by keithsman.

Goto Page: Previous1234567Next
Current Page: 4 of 7

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1951
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home