Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2
Your fave concert shirt
Posted by: babyblue ()
Date: August 5, 2019 17:50

What's your fave shirt for this tour at mdse stalls.

Re: Your fave concert shirt
Posted by: SKILLS ()
Date: August 6, 2019 11:26

Ooops

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-08-06 17:59 by SKILLS.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: August 6, 2019 20:07

For this leg of the NoFilter Tour....

City specific designs aside (can't pick a favorite until all have been revealed), would have to go with the Red, White, and Blue Tye-Dye.
Generally not a big fan tye-dye shirts, but this one is nice and subtle, and the back is also nice simply saying Stones, the cities in order, and NO FILTER/2019.
Saw many people wearing them at Chi#2, and liked them so much I ordered one online after the show (w/discount code)- already received it and am very pleased!

STONES

Date: August 6, 2019 20:37

The one the concert chicks take off and throw at Mick!

Posted by: black n blue ()
Date: August 6, 2019 23:22

Steel wheels

Posted by: treaclefingers ()
Date: August 7, 2019 05:23

jumpontopofmebaby
The one the concert chicks take off and throw at Mick!

because you enjoy seeing Mick pummelled by concert tees?!

the guys got a show to put on, leave him be!

Posted by: MisterDDDD ()
Date: August 7, 2019 14:33

Favorite I've seen so far, besides the city specific ones (which I would say NJ 1 is my favorite) is a bootleg shirt I've seen at both Chicago and NY shows.

It's black, consists of a large No Filter tongue on the front with the smaller Honk tongue on the back with the dates etc. Talked to a couple people who were wearing them and both had grabbed for $15 from street sellers. Somehow even though I was looking, I missed 'em. cool smiley Maybe they'll show up on the west coast, hope so!

Posted by: snoopy2 ()
Date: August 8, 2019 00:48

Dragon lips '81, still have mine tho it doesn't really fit anymore

Date: August 8, 2019 01:31

snoopy2
Dragon lips '81, still have mine tho it doesn't really fit anymore

Still have mine also......literally wore it to death in the months after those '81 L.A. Coliseum shows (my first two ) during my Senior year in High School...it's now tattered and way too small.

But as per the first post in this thread by babyblue, "What's your fave shirt for this tour at mdse stalls"?

Date: August 8, 2019 15:40

Hi Hairball thanks yes folks the current tour. You coming to Denver show.

Posted by: Spud ()
Date: August 8, 2019 15:51

You know you're getting old when you have a complete drawer full of Rolling Stones tour T-shirts !

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-08-09 18:06 by Spud.

Date: August 8, 2019 20:01

Spud
You know you're getting od when you have a complete drawer full of Rolling Stones tour T-shirts !

Lol....how about a complete dresser filled with them?!!!

Seriously, I have a large storage container apprx. 4' x 3' x 3' ft. filled with Stones t-shirts throughout the years currently in a storage unit, not to mention the half dozen or so I keep stuffed in drawers at home.
And then there's the bins of other various memorabilia/merch...from ticket stubs and newspaper articles to blankets and bobbleheads lol...not to mention numerous tubes of posters acquired throughout the years.
Not sure what I'm doing hoarding all this stuff like a Stones pack rat, but occasionally will dig through some if it and relive memories while surprising myself with the amount of crap I've accumulated throughout the years. smiling smiley

babyblue

Thought about it for a minute when the rescheduled dates were announced, and then thought about Seattle for several more minutes, but am sticking with Santa Clara, Pasadena, and Glendale as the grand finale holy trinity.
If any of them are as exciting as Chicago #2 - which I'm sure they all will be - I'll be happy and content until they come back for the second leg of the North American No Filter tour. winking smiley

Posted by: clapton71 ()
Date: August 8, 2019 23:50

Looking forward to see what they come up with the Phoenix gig and poster.

Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: August 9, 2019 00:04

clapton71
Looking forward to see what they come up with the Phoenix gig and poster.

Either a mean looking Rattle Snake wrapped around a tongue. (Diamondbacks)

or a Cardinal on the tongue. Hard to figure out.

BTW AZ pro football team should not be called the Cardinals. I don't think there is a cardinal within 500 miles of Phoenix.

Posted by: MingSubu ()
Date: August 9, 2019 00:41

My favorite stones concert shirt is from the next stones show that im going to.

Posted by: Koen ()
Date: August 9, 2019 00:54

Question is about shirts from *this* tour. smoking smiley

Posted by: Darin75 ()
Date: August 9, 2019 06:22

My Memphis Stadium 1975 or Steel Wheels shirt!

Posted by: Darin75 ()
Date: August 9, 2019 06:23

Oops! Haha I would say the Oro-Medonte shirt cause I was at that show!

Date: August 9, 2019 17:51

You guys are off topic, THIS TOUR!

Posted by: clapton71 ()
Date: August 9, 2019 17:55

I really hope its not with a Cardinal. Fingers crossed..maybe a saguaro.

Posted by: rbk ()
Date: August 9, 2019 18:18

The one with the subway from the second night at Newark. I only saw it at one stall but they're selling them online. "Dear Santa..."

Posted by: dcba ()
Date: August 9, 2019 18:24

The "Halloween'94" t-shirt : front has the Stones tongue... with a set of vampire teeth. Back shows a big pumpkin with the dates of the Frisco'94 gigs.

Really kool one! smileys with beer

Delete
Date: August 9, 2019 19:09

Delete

Date: August 9, 2019 20:49

babyblue
You guys are off topic, THIS TOUR!

Lol...maybe change the topic to read "Your fave concert shirt THIS TOUR"!!!

If we're talking favorite Stones shirt ever, I'd go with my Vredenburg shirt:

Followed by a customized shirt I helped to create and design back in the old Shidoobee days:

Followed by a customized Amsterdam 2003 shirt given to me from my good old friend Fred Hardin while in Amsterdam- can't find an image of actual shirt, but is inspired by this with a tongue in the middle:

I'm sure if I went through the storage bin I'd find some other favorites, but seems the Netherlands 2003 shows and merch are amongst the most memorable.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-08-09 21:21 by Hairball.

Posted by: Nikkei ()
Date: August 9, 2019 21:09

The Omega shirt from the 1969 tour. I don't really know what's the story behind that, but always thought it would be cool if Mick wore such a shirt again.

Posted by: Rockman ()
Date: August 9, 2019 22:11

The one with the tongue on it ……

ROCKMAN

Date: August 9, 2019 22:16

My niece counted the shirts I have in three Rubbermaid storage boxes. She counted 210 and that doesn't include the ones hanging in the closet or the ones in the drawers. I think some are duplicates like the Sweet Virginia orange one or the ones from the PPV's I have been to.
Spud
You know you're getting od when you have a complete drawer full of Rolling Stones tour T-shirts !

Seriously, I have a large storage container apprx. 4' x 3' x 3' ft. filled with Stones t-shirts throughout the years currently in a storage unit, not to mention the half dozen or so I keep stuffed in drawers at home.
And then there's the bins of other various memorabilia/merch...from ticket stubs and newspaper articles to blankets and bobbleheads lol...not to mention numerous tubes of posters acquired throughout the years.
Not sure what I'm doing hoarding all this stuff like a Stones pack rat, but occasionally will dig through some if it and relive memories while surprising myself with the amount of crap I've accumulated throughout the years. smiling smiley

babyblue

Thought about it for a minute when the rescheduled dates were announced, and then thought about Seattle for several more minutes, but am sticking with Santa Clara, Pasadena, and Glendale as the grand finale holy trinity.
If any of them are as exciting as Chicago #2 - which I'm sure they all will be - I'll be happy and content until they come back for the second leg of the North American No Filter tour. winking smiley[/quote]

Date: August 9, 2019 23:01

Quoting above ran amok georgemcdonnell314 - attempted to fix it here.

hairball
Spud

babyblue

If any of them are as exciting as Chicago #2 - which I'm sure they all will be - I'll be happy and content until they come back for the second leg of the North American No Filter tour. winking smiley

georgemcdonnell314
My niece counted the shirts I have in three Rubbermaid storage boxes. She counted 210 and that doesn't include the ones hanging in the closet or the ones in the drawers. I think some are duplicates like the Sweet Virginia orange one or the ones from the PPV's I have been to.

Between you and I georgemcdonnell314, we could open our own Rolling Stones t-shirt store - some used, some hanging by a thread, and some brand new! smiling smileythumbs up

Posted by: chrisvw ()
Date: August 18, 2019 22:00

having been a fan since 1964, i've accumulated crazy numbers of stones shirts. sadly, the ones on this tour are really mediocre. some of the designs are nice for posters, but i think the lazy idea of printing a copy of the poster in a square on a white or black shirt looks really cheesy. some of the bootlegs are far more interesting.

Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: August 18, 2019 22:10

Rolling Stones/Seattle Seahawks shirt i got on Wednesday! GO HAWKS!

Goto Page: 12Next
Current Page: 1 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2015
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home