Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Toronto rehearsals 2002
Posted by: Satisfaction ()
Date: August 3, 2019 20:44

Hi all Stones fans!
I guess some of you have already seen this great footage of the Stones rehearsing in Toronto in 2002. (But maybe not!)
Personnaly, I own the bootleg but I had never seen the pictures which show the Stones very focused and producing easy going versions of Hot Stuff, Torn and Frayed, and more. Unfortunately there are sound problems in the middle of the video but the rest of the time, the sound is great!
Listening and seeing the Stones rehearsing Hot Stuff is a fine moment.
This is the link in case you don't know the video!
[www.youtube.com]

Thank you all for making this forum live!spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Re: Toronto rehearsals 2002
Posted by: torontostoner ()
Date: August 3, 2019 23:14

Satisfaction
Hi all Stones fans!
I guess some of you have already seen this great footage of the Stones rehearsing in Toronto in 2002. (But maybe not!)
Personnaly, I own the bootleg but I had never seen the pictures which show the Stones very focused and producing easy going versions of Hot Stuff, Torn and Frayed, and more. Unfortunately there are sound problems in the middle of the video but the rest of the time, the sound is great!
Listening and seeing the Stones rehearsing Hot Stuff is a fine moment.
This is the link in case you don't know the video!
[www.youtube.com]

Thank you all for making this forum live!spinning smiley sticking its tongue out

Thanks for posting this! Any rehearsals footage (Toronto or elsewhere) is appreciated

Re: Toronto rehearsals 2002
Posted by: exilestones ()
Date: August 4, 2019 23:55

thumbs up

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1964
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home