Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2
Re: Stones merchandise featured at Bergdorf Goodman
Posted by: Irix ()
Date: August 19, 2019 11:10

Rock 'n' Roll with The Rolling Stones x CASETiFY

"To celebrate The Rolling Stones Summer 2019 'No Filter Tour', CASETiFY is joining Bravado to introduce a special edition collection of tech accessories featuring the band's iconic logo.
Making its way to pop-ups around the U.S., keep an eye out for the exclusive merchandise making a debut near you."

[www.CASETiFY.com]

Re: Stones merchandise featured at Maxfield LA
Date: August 21, 2019 14:05

Maxfield Los Angeles, Melrose Ave :

"Bravado, UMG’s merch company, will host a pop-up store at Maxfield from Thursday through Saturday (8/22-24) in conjunction with The Rolling Stones’ 8/22 No Filter Tour stop at the Rose Bowl." - [HitsDailyDouble.com] .

Posted by: keefmick ()
Date: August 21, 2019 15:53

Thanks for posting that Irix. How did you get that invite and do you know if we RSVP to the email address we can still go? Thanks again.

Date: August 21, 2019 17:05

keefmick

How did you get that invite and do you know if we RSVP to the email address we can still go?

Google displayed this picture while searching after new informations about the Stones Pop-up Store in Los Angeles. I don't think that the VIP-Party on the 21st is public.

But it looks like the Stones Pop-up Store opens from 22nd to 24th August 2019 at Maxfield LA, 8825 Melrose Avenue.

Date: August 21, 2019 18:22

Thanks Irix!

Posted by: angee ()
Date: August 22, 2019 17:11

Irix, hi,
When you find out where and when in Miami this merch goes up for sale, let us know, okay? Thank you.

~"Love is Strong"~

Re: Stones merchandise featured at Miami Alchemist
Date: August 22, 2019 17:25

angee

When you find out where and when in Miami this merch goes up for sale, let us know, okay?

Already posted here: [iorr.org] .

Date: August 22, 2019 20:14

I went to the private pop up opening at Maxfield last night thanks to Irix post. Got to chat briefly with Lucas Jagger. The merch is very cool and limited to the pop up stores. Some is expensive but not all of it. It’s worth a visit if in LA.

Date: August 22, 2019 21:00

Rolling Stones Retail Experience Pops Up at Maxfield L.A.:

Rolling Stones “No Filter” tour pop-up at Maxfield - [WWD.com] · Large picture

"A tongues-and-lips logo Artipoppe baby carrier, Bird scooter and Ladurée macarons can be yours at the new Rolling Stones x Bravado pop-up shop at Maxfield L.A. this week.

Timed to the band’s 'No Filter' tour, which stops at the Rose Bowl on Aug. 22, when half of Hollywood is expected to rock out, the store features an assortment curated by Sarah Andelman of Paris boutique Colette and the consulting company, Just an Idea bringing together special products inspired by and celebrating The Rolling Stones, including Cactus Plant Flea Market T-shirts with the new barbed wire tongue-and-lips logo, Edward Bess lipsticks, Casetify Iphone cases, Yeti coolers and more.

L.A.-based multimedia artist Matt McCormick, who draws inspiration from Western Americana, painted the installation that resides in Maxfield’s pop-up space across the street from the flagship. And there are plenty of gigantic fiberglass lip sculptures for Insta moments, of course. The multicity experience, which kicked off last month at Bergdorf Goodman, is the brainchild of Universal Music Group’s Bravado merchandising arm.

The pop-up is open 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. through Saturday, Aug. 24, at 8825 Melrose Avenue."

"The collaborative retail experience will be the exclusive destination for these limited-edition items in Los Angeles. Notable attendees include Lucas Jagger, Bravado CEO Mat Vlasic, Bravado Global VP Creative Director Robbie Owens-Russo and Artist Matt McCormick." -- [FashionManiac.com] - [LAGuestlist.com]

Rolling Stones "No Filter" Ladurée macarons - [WWD.com] · Large picture

Rolling Stones Bird scooters - [WWD.com] · Large picture

[LAGuestlist.com] · Large picture

Collaborator Millinsky of NASASEASONS - [Fashionmaniac.com] · Large picture

Collaborator Lucien Smith - [FashionManiac.com] · Large picture

[www.ApparelNews.net]

[www.HollywoodReporter.com]

[LAGuestlist.com] · Large picture

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 2019-09-03 22:10 by Irix.

Posted by: Billy10 ()
Date: August 22, 2019 23:41

did they ever do a pop-up at Maxfields in LA - can’t find any announcements or pics online as we saw for BG I NYC - I’m interested in the Miami pop-up as well

Date: August 22, 2019 23:44

Never mind - missed p. 2 of this thread

Date: August 23, 2019 15:45

Billy10

did they ever do a pop-up at Maxfields in LA

You weren't entirely wrong - there's very little information to find via Google about the Stones Pop-up Store in LA. There's also no official announcement or advertising by the Stones yet. Without permanent googling I would've had the impression too that there wasn't a Pop-up Store at Maxfield in LA ....

Date: August 24, 2019 16:21

Thx Irix! I’ve got my eye on several pieces - hopefully they’ll “pop-up” in Miami

Re: Stones merchandise featured at Alchemist Miami
Date: August 30, 2019 23:30

Rolling Stones Pop-up Store at Alchemist Miami

1111 Lincoln Road · Miami Beach · 5th Floor Car Park · 29 August 2019 - 2 September 2019

[www.Instagram.com]

[www.Instagram.com]

[www.Instagram.com]

[www.Instagram.com]

[www.Instagram.com]

[www.Instagram.com]

[www.Instagram.com]

[www.Instagram.com]

[www.Instagram.com]

[www.Instagram.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-08-30 23:40 by Irix.

Date: August 31, 2019 19:43

Oh, my. I was planning to make it there but didn't make it to Miami.

Did anyone go? Does anyone know the price of that yellow tote with. the tongue above?
Or is anyone still planning to go and could find out? (Thanks.)

~"Love is Strong"~

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2019-08-31 19:46 by angee.

Date: August 31, 2019 20:51

I went. They have some cool stuff but much smaller than the one in LA. That tote you are looking at I believe is snakeskin or something like that and is very expensive. Like $1200. Most of the stuff is very expensive. Some is not and is semi-normal pricing. I got a unique black baseball cap with the tongue made from lie barbed wire. Hard to explain and I’m not good trying to post pictures. It was $45. Very unique as is almost all of the stuff there.

Date: August 31, 2019 21:35

Oh, thank you...yes, way out of my range. I did glean that some stuff, like your cap was somewhat reasonably priced, and unique.

~"Love is Strong"~

Goto Page: Previous12
Current Page: 2 of 2

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1500
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home