Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Re: Why This Site Rules
Posted by: MizzAmandaJonez ()
Date: July 21, 2019 05:50

BV is giving back to us and we all get to live vicariously through him- so good to see you last night Vik, was good to get a photo with StonesDoug and you and I and a couple other cool blokes...Doug and I talked about the old Undercover days back in the late 90s, but your passion and moderation of this platform has taken the connection between those of us who have this addiction to a new new level of on line communication... well done and keep enyoying!

Date: July 21, 2019 11:07

Yes thanks for this great site.

Date: July 22, 2019 13:27

Like Paddy and others said, when logging on, or rebooting, IORR always is in the very first destinations.
I did not know that BV turned down money, in order to retain independence.

This actually makes me think of the book 'Snow Crash' - BV could start his own mini nation.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-07-23 13:49 by Palace Revolution 2000.

Posted by: kater-v ()
Date: July 22, 2019 19:34

stickyfingers101
I know we've had tons of "Thanks BV" threads out there...

but, well...I just want to say THANKS (again) to BV.

Not just for the amazing info that is here....it is beyond compare.

But, I appreciate this site mostly b/c THIS is how the Internet was SUPPOSED to work....a place for sharing and gathering info....

Agree completely. BTW, I`ve never seen anything like this site, so perfect, on whatever theme. I post little, almost never, as I am very "late" fan, of 2000s, but I read it so so often and appreciate every time.
Thank you BV so much!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-07-22 19:38 by kater-v.

Date: July 22, 2019 22:15

This site is wonderful.

Nothing against other sites. But this one is, to some extent, de facto the official stones site.

By the way...I do not know if BV is married. I just hope his wife is also a stones fan....tongue sticking out smiley

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-07-22 22:18 by emotionalbarbecue.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1710
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home