Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Show Photos
Posted by: snorton ()
Date: July 16, 2019 21:44

I notice some pictures of the band including those taken by our gracious host BV, appear to be on an eye level, knowing the stage is elevated, how are such photos taken?
Also, it appears BV takes photos from both sides of the catwalk while in the pit, are people allowed to walk from pit to pit?

Love the great show pics, thanks

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-07-16 21:45 by snorton.

Re: Show Photos
Posted by: schillid ()
Date: July 16, 2019 22:58

Of course, he would have first consulted with, then asked for and received permission from band management...
Maybe there a special tunnel just for BV under the catwalk.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: July 17, 2019 00:33

schillid
Of course, he would have first consulted with, then asked for and received permission from band management...
Maybe there a special tunnel just for BV under the catwalk.

And maybe a secret hatch in the middle of it where he can he occasionally peak his head out to get the proper unobstructed angle.

Always great pics from BV!

Posted by: bv ()
Date: July 17, 2019 05:04

I use to be on Ronnie side i.e. Pit-1, because on Pit-2 there is a camera guy near the center stage, and a large mechanical air fan, and also hard to see Charlie from Keith side, but some times I am on Keith side. One time I left the pit before the encore, went to the front of the B-stage to see GS close up, and then later in GA I walked over to the other pit. Anything is possible if you work hard, and don't bother anyone, but most of the time I stray at the same spot.

Bjornulf

Posted by: frankotero ()
Date: July 17, 2019 13:25

Some of the pictures are indeed so good it seems to be stage shot.

Posted by: BruceK ()
Date: July 25, 2019 21:07

BV - your photos are outstanding! Do you shoot from the back of the pit or in the front? How did you get from Pit to front of B stage and then back to the pit during the show?

Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: July 25, 2019 21:47

bv
I use to be on Ronnie side i.e. Pit-1, because on Pit-2 there is a camera guy near the center stage, and a large mechanical air fan, and also hard to see Charlie from Keith side, but some times I am on Keith side. One time I left the pit before the encore, went to the front of the B-stage to see GS close up, and then later in GA I walked over to the other pit. Anything is possible if you work hard, and don't bother anyone, but most of the time I stray at the same spot.
BV , the one image you captured of Keith with Sonny his Fender Sunburst Telecaster in Philly is to die for AWESOME !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bravo , your skills are impressive behind the lens . Bravo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by: bv ()
Date: July 26, 2019 00:11

BruceK
BV - your photos are outstanding! Do you shoot from the back of the pit or in the front? How did you get from Pit to front of B stage and then back to the pit during the show?

I walk... There is a gap of two minutes before the encores. But usually I stay at the same place, unless like in Philly, when the guy next to me chain smoked, quite offending in 2019, I moved.

Bjornulf

Posted by: steffiestones ()
Date: July 26, 2019 00:13

nice job bv

Posted by: Sipuncula ()
Date: July 26, 2019 07:30

bv
like in Philly, when the guy next to me chain smoked, quite offending in 2019, I moved.

Bjornulf

You got to stand next to Keith? That must have been awesome! cool smiley

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1883
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home