Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: OT: The Raconteurs Album Release Party 2019
Posted by: LeonidP ()
Date: May 30, 2020 21:33

“The Raconteurs: Live at Electric Lady”

I got into them w/ their first album several years ago, but sort of forgot about them. Good info, fast forwarded a bit thru the clip and it sounds really good. I think I'll get this EP!

I bought the Dead Weather Horehound album a few years ago, I recall liking it at the time, but haven't listened to it either in a while. I need to catch up!

Posted by: rollmops ()
Date: May 30, 2020 21:43

LeonidP
“The Raconteurs: Live at Electric Lady”

I got into them w/ their first album several years ago, but sort of forgot about them. Good info, fast forwarded a bit thru the clip and it sounds really good. I think I'll get this EP!

I bought the Dead Weather Horehound album a few years ago, I recall liking it at the time, but haven't listened to it either in a while. I need to catch up!

You should try their second release "Consoler of the Lonely"; very good. Strong songwriting, musically very sharp playing. If you love Rockandroll 60's 70's it is a fest.
Rockandroll,
Mops

Posted by: Nikkei ()
Date: May 31, 2020 05:51

when you have to rebrand your band "Saboteurs" for the australian market because there already is one that's about time to realize your band name sucks in the first place

Posted by: Aquamarine ()
Date: May 31, 2020 09:08

I forgot about this thread--I ended up seeing 28 shows on their tour all over the country, had some amazing adventures and heard some wonderful music. Jack gave me a little souvenir on the last night. smiling smiley

This Jarmusch film is so good, especially the studio scenes. I love seeing how a band works on recording a song, and the finished result of Blank Generation is such fun.

Posted by: Rip This ()
Date: May 31, 2020 15:11

thx...gonna check this out...I think these guys are great.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 2215
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home