Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 2 of 13
Re: New Documentary on the Death of Brian Jones
Posted by: mickschix ()
Date: July 31, 2019 21:35

The major " clue" in my opinion was Frank's damaged wrist.....how did that happen? It seems that although it did appear suspicious at the time, no one bothered to press him further on how exactly he got a broken/damaged wrist....in a swimming pool...or wherever...the ambulance attendants must also be dead...or are they? If I had been a cop there at the time, I might have asked how it was that coincidentally Brian " drowned" AND Frank injured his wrist...but I guess Frank had cop relatives who could easily do the cover-up. It was common knowledge that Brian & Frank had been feuding, Frank was very pissed at Brian over money he felt was owed to him..It's my humble opinion that many people KNEW exactly what happened but it was a major, successful cover-up. Conveniently, everyone also KNEW Brian was drinking A LOT, had been just fired by his bandmates, was not exactly in his right mind at the time of his death AND HAD ASTHMA! Death by accidental drowning was very plausible...but we know better!

Posted by: His Majesty ()
Date: July 31, 2019 21:50

zzzzz

Date: August 1, 2019 06:11

Really? His Majesty finds this DULL?? What kind of Stones fan would NOT be interested in what happened to the founding member? The History of the Stones is fascinating and this is a chapter that shaped their FUTURE! I KNOW we'll probably never know all of the truth but it sure is NOT DULL!

Date: August 1, 2019 11:04

This stuff has been gone over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over for decades and still no one is any the wiser.

Better to focus on the music within which he is still very much alive rather than the endless speculation about his death.

Posted by: jlowe ()
Date: August 1, 2019 11:15

I can't find any reference to this film on the IMDb site.
There is one called ' No Expectations: The Murder of Brian Jones'. Its screen writer one Geoffrey Giuliano with a release date in the US of July 2019. Anyone know of it?
Then there is supposedly the Terry Rawlings film.
So I think that makes 3 in all. I wonder if any will actually get a release.

If a film was made in which Bill Wyman and Brian's sister co-operated in the making of, then it would give it more credibility. Probably won't happen though.

Date: August 1, 2019 11:26

jlowe

There is one called ' No Expectations: The Murder of Brian Jones'. Its screen writer one Geoffrey Giuliano with a release date in the US of July 2019. Anyone know of it?

Anything to do with him will be awful. He is a fraud.

Posted by: paulspendel ()
Date: August 1, 2019 11:42

This is what I know.
1. The Giuliano doc won’t happen.
2. The García/Reynolds doc is based on crowd funding. Not much money raised yet. They did manage to interview Robin Constable who arrested Jagger in 1969 and Jones in 1967.
3. Terry Rawlings is trying to make a Netflix documentary.
On July 30 he spilled the beans in the Daily Mirror on what Keylock says in his final 2009 interview: Tom’s CID brother helped cover it up. I have this footage (I don’t own it)and that’s indeed what happened.
4. Someone in Sussex will inherit a crucial file and photos of Brian alongside the pool. It depends on what that person will do with it. I tried to negotiate, but this party ignores me.

Posted by: MrTurner ()
Date: August 1, 2019 11:50

"Keylock allegedly coaxed a death-bed confession 16 years ago out of his friend Frank Thorogood, a builder who immediately became the pundits’ prime suspect"

The confession wasn't recorded (I don't think) so there we have it. It's probably true that Thorogood killed Brian accidently in a fit of temper. Oh well, all of those that realy know are dead so it will always be one of those speculative enigmas until time and history forgets about it.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-08-01 11:50 by MrTurner.

Posted by: Mathijs ()
Date: August 1, 2019 12:32

mickschix
What kind of Stones fan would NOT be interested in what happened to the founding member?

I tell you exactly what happened: he took too many drink and drugs and drowned. And in hindsight: drowning in a pool after excessive behavior is indeed dull. Just like all the other rock star deaths who died after excessive behavior.

Mathijs

Posted by: Silver Dagger ()
Date: August 1, 2019 12:42

Mathijs
mickschix
What kind of Stones fan would NOT be interested in what happened to the founding member?

I tell you exactly what happened: he took too many drink and drugs and drowned. And in hindsight: drowning in a pool after excessive behavior is indeed dull. Just like all the other rock star deaths who died after excessive behavior.

Mathijs

thumbs up

Date: August 1, 2019 12:44

Update on the proposed film from Danny Garcia one hour ago.

"24 hours to close the most disastrous crowdfunding campaign ever! Is there no love for Brian Jones?"

Date: August 1, 2019 13:01

Silver Dagger

"24 hours to close the most disastrous crowdfunding campaign ever! Is there no love for Brian Jones?"

Hah. What a twat.

Date: August 1, 2019 13:08

His Majesty
Silver Dagger

Hah. What a twat.

People saw through it Phil. But that obnoxious woman on the FB site. The truth has been taken to the grave by all concerned. And no doubt, that is what gave him carte blanche to even attempt to fictionalise what happened.

Date: August 1, 2019 13:20

Silver Dagger

People saw through it Phil. But that obnoxious woman on the FB site. The truth has been taken to the grave by all concerned. And no doubt, that is what gave him carte blanche to even attempt to fictionalise what happened.

Yup.

You mean Roxanne? grinning smiley

Posted by: exilestones ()
Date: August 1, 2019 13:27

Thanks for the post.

Date: August 1, 2019 13:38

His Majesty
Silver Dagger

Yup.

You mean Roxanne? grinning smiley

Indeed.

Posted by: paulspendel ()
Date: August 1, 2019 13:39

Hi Mathijs, je weet het blijkbaar allemaal zo goed vanachter je veilige toetsenbord. Onthutsend bot ben jij.
Groet,
Paul Spendel

Date: August 1, 2019 14:15

paulspendel
Hi Mathijs, je weet het blijkbaar allemaal zo goed vanachter je veilige toetsenbord. Onthutsend bot ben jij.
Groet,
Paul Spendel

Klopt.

Mathijs

Date: August 1, 2019 14:21

In all those movies and documentary's about the 'truth'...Will they then finally admit and confirm that all these conspiracy stories about Brian's home being looted, his clothes being burned, his instruments stolen and what more has turned out to be absolute crap?

Mathijs

Date: August 1, 2019 14:26

And will they also confirm one of the conclusions from when the when they investigated the possible re-opening of the case that the coroner had concluded that if Jones would have been drowned by force there would have been marks visible as he was a strong and sturdy build man, and there were absolutely no marks at all? And that damage to lungs is different from drowning by accident then to drowning by force?

Mathijs

Date: August 1, 2019 14:30

Mathijs
In all those movies and documentary's about the 'truth'...Will they then finally admit and confirm that all these conspiracy stories about Brian's home being looted, his clothes being burned, his instruments stolen and what more has turned out to be absolute crap?

Mathijs

No, long live the conspiracies!! hot smiley

Date: August 1, 2019 14:42

mickschix
The major " clue" in my opinion was Frank's damaged wrist.....how did that happen? It seems that although it did appear suspicious at the time, no one bothered to press him further on how exactly he got a broken/damaged wrist....in a swimming pool...or wherever...the ambulance attendants must also be dead...or are they? If I had been a cop there at the time, I might have asked how it was that coincidentally Brian " drowned" AND Frank injured his wrist...but I guess Frank had cop relatives who could easily do the cover-up. It was common knowledge that Brian & Frank had been feuding, Frank was very pissed at Brian over money he felt was owed to him..It's my humble opinion that many people KNEW exactly what happened but it was a major, successful cover-up. Conveniently, everyone also KNEW Brian was drinking A LOT, had been just fired by his bandmates, was not exactly in his right mind at the time of his death AND HAD ASTHMA! Death by accidental drowning was very plausible...but we know better!

It is not 'commonly known' Brian and Frank had a feud, that's all bollocks made up afterwords. And if Frank broke his fist on Brian it would have left marks on Brian. There were no marks on Brian.

Swimming after taking barbiturates just isn't clever.

[en.wikipedia.org]

Mathijs

Date: August 1, 2019 15:17

[swimmerpro.com]

[campusrecmag.com]

Frank's wrist. He may have hurt it getting Brian out of the pool.

... and blah blah blah.

Better to listen to his ace playing, like this harmonica solo. Click the pic to open the link...

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2019-08-01 15:21 by His Majesty.

Date: August 1, 2019 15:31

Case closed.

Mathijs

Date: August 1, 2019 16:14

Yes of course he had shadow-y characters hanging, lurking on his property. But there have been so many conspiracy theories and stories spun. That by now some of them have 'Become" truth.
Brian was by all accounts not healthy and strong to begin with. And those pills he was taking (with booze!) are a whole other story from today's Benzos.

Date: August 1, 2019 17:59

Frank didn't " get Brian out of the pool" according to the police reports....when the police arrived, they saw Brian floating , dead IN THE POOL....just sayin...I don't think interest in this will ever fade away....

Date: August 1, 2019 18:26

mickschix
...according to the police reports...

Show it.

Date: August 1, 2019 19:39

Here you go, Majesty:
[www.msn.com]
This is the same version I've read dozens of times and they all say Brians' body was in the pool when the police & coroner arrived. They removed the body from the pool, here's the direct quote from the article: " Brian Jones was dead, his body retrieved from the pool & lying on his side".

Posted by: 2000 LYFH ()
Date: August 1, 2019 20:05

Janet's statement right after Brian's death:

Date: August 1, 2019 20:15

mickschix
Here you go, Majesty:
[www.msn.com]
This is the same version I've read dozens of times and they all say Brians' body was in the pool when the police & coroner arrived. They removed the body from the pool, here's the direct quote from the article: " Brian Jones was dead, his body retrieved from the pool & lying on his side".

Oh dear. Rawlings.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011...LastNext
Current Page: 2 of 13

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1855
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home