Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Special/Uncommon Concert Venues
Posted by: yorkshirestone ()
Date: July 5, 2019 00:38

Nate
TDive25
Circus Maximus, Rome 2014.
What a night that was!

Yes it was and it’s a very special place

Nate
+1, perfect evening

Re: Exotic Concert Venues
Posted by: NICOS ()
Date: July 5, 2019 02:40

bv
dead.flowers
NICOS
Not sure some of us are happy with the name Exotic on this phorum.....................

Yes, better leave the exotic completely out. Thanks.

d.f

I am not English spoken really, but I do understand that word may be offending in some cases, so I changed it, just to avoid misunderstandings.

I think my comment needs some explanation…….first of all the word exotic is just a word that is related to things that you are not related to e.g. exotic plants, exotic flavors or exotic food even your local supermarket can promote an exotic corner to explode exotic food products………..and yes exotic also can be used for Hawaiian dancing or what ever.
The reason of my post was that I was a “bit” frustrating late in the evening about a reaction I got for posting some pictures of ex woman soccer players who did comment on TV for WC soccer games in my country

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-07-06 22:27 by NICOS.

Posted by: bv ()
Date: July 5, 2019 03:11

Green Lady
Didnt know that had now been added to the "offensive" list - and I'm a native English speaker. But if it is, then it's best removed.

It is not on any list of banned words really. It is all about context. No need to discuss this any further here really.

PS. I use one brain cell one time per week on this issue. There are so many other things in life that matters more to me.

Bjornulf

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-07-05 03:15 by bv.

Posted by: virgil ()
Date: July 5, 2019 06:00

Big Al
‘Exotic’ is an offensive term? Whatever the context; it isn’t. Bore-off, PC Brigade.

Thank you Big Al , Im with you all the way on this one. A little irony, there was an Exotic Strip club in San Fran called Big Al’s I think it closed about ten years ago.

To finish my night I’m going to eat a huge piece of Exotic fruit from some far off land.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-07-05 06:04 by virgil.

Goto Page: Previous123
Current Page: 3 of 3

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1640
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home