Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011Next
Current Page: 6 of 11
Re: Burl's Creek Canada show 29-June-2019 live updates - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour
Posted by: Xam ()
Date: June 30, 2019 05:27

Can we talk?
About the Midnight Rambler?

Re: Burl's Creek Canada show 29-June-2019 live updates - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour
Posted by: 5stringTele ()
Date: June 30, 2019 05:27

Midnight Rambler

Date: June 30, 2019 05:28

Ron is going strong!! [www.facebook.com] this calls for shots of Vodka!!! (Learned that watching HBOsChernobyl)

Xam
waterrats
Facebook II - Ron
TY!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-06-30 05:30 by Xam.

Date: June 30, 2019 05:29

Xam
Man, this is like the dark days of that South American leg... so few streams... so sad. But folks, dont give up hope. By the end some will pop up and we will have a plethora of scopes and streams for the show ending...
I'm amazed at how good the Stones are playing this year, so my hope raised very much to a point I can look forward to some gigs at Argentina. In that case you should forget about periscope and spend some few bucks to get the experience in the flesh.
I tell you: a few dollars do worth a lot around here.

Back in 2017 I thought it was time to quit. Now I can easily see them getting to the 60 years mark.

Date: June 30, 2019 05:31

EdubertoPalitroke
Xam
Man, this is like the dark days of that South American leg... so few streams... so sad. But folks, dont give up hope. By the end some will pop up and we will have a plethora of scopes and streams for the show ending...
I'm amazed at how good the Stones are playing this year, so my hope raised very much to a point I can look forward to some gigs at Argentina. In that case you should forget about periscope and spend some few bucks to get the experience in the flesh.
I tell you: a few dollars do worth a lot around here.

Back in 2017 I thought it was time to quit. Now I can easily see them getting to the 60 years mark.
I saw the Chicago opener and plans on several more on this tour!

They are going STRONG!!!

Date: June 30, 2019 05:32

Xam
They are going STRONG!!!
Yes they are, despite that idiotic Leavel.

I wasn't expecting such a high level, actually.

I'm happy.

Posted by: waterrats ()
Date: June 30, 2019 05:34

... and Ron 's gone

Thanks Ron, it was very while it lasted!

Posted by: Green Lady ()

What is it with these people - nobody can be bothered to even video a complete song!

Date: June 30, 2019 05:35

Damn! Streamless in Toronto again.

Date: June 30, 2019 05:37

Green Lady
What is it with these people - nobody can be bothered to even video a complete song!
Them Canadaians, Ive never trusted ever since I saw that documentary Canadian Bacon.

Posted by: Jeter1984 ()
Date: June 30, 2019 05:37

The location is not exactly in the best area for cellular networks

Posted by: mariano ()
Date: June 30, 2019 05:38

No sympathy tonight??

Green Lady
Hey guys... People on their cell phones are just a drag. Let them enjoy the concert and some cool videos will pop up.

Last time I saw the Stones was in 2016. I felt so uncomfortable with all those silly phones around me... And now I read you are complaining about us, poor Southanerican not streaming for you... ¡¡¡Come on!!!!.

Cellphones and Chuck Leavell should be lost for good.

And Matt Clifford and his poppy synth as well.

Posted by: caschimann ()

Hey Guys. 4.36 am are in Berlin in my living room.
Everybody's sleep deep in the house.
Just Daddy with a good white wine.
And drifting through the (rare) streams,
WONDERFULL!!

Date: June 30, 2019 05:40

caschimann
WONDERFULL!!

almost the same over 'ere, 4:40 am, hehehe

Date: June 30, 2019 05:40

EdubertoPalitroke
Green Lady
Hey guys... People on their cell phones are just a drag. Let them enjoy the concert and some cool videos will pop up.

Last time I saw the Stones was in 2016. I felt so uncomfortable with all those silly phones around me... And now I read you are complaining about us, poor Southanerican not streaming for you... ¡¡¡Come on!!!!.

Cellphones and Chuck Leavell should be lost for good.

And Matt Clifford and his poppy synth as well.

Take nothing here too serious, this is great group, we kid around a lot... and are very thankful.... but nothing ever too serious... this is for fun. But these friends of mine here, we have been chasing scopes and having fun for... 7-8 years now. It is fun!

Date: June 30, 2019 05:42

waterrats
caschimann
WONDERFULL!!

Same MEZ-Time! Waterrats located somewhere in Europe? Where?smiling smiley

Date: June 30, 2019 05:43

It just seems odd that several good feeds have suddenly dropped dead right in the middle of a song - maybe it is just poor reception. Sorry.

Cheers to the years old regular live thread crew, you people are the best! And in my opinion you are the best Stones fans, real fans, Stones lovers who are willing to do what ever it takes to get a taste, and help others get a taste... Loyal and kind and coming back show after show chasing the scope. You are AWESOME!!! smileys with beer

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-06-30 05:44 by Xam.

caschimann
waterrats
caschimann
WONDERFULL!!

'n bischen weiter westlich - Rheinbach (bei Bonn)

Xam
Take nothing here too serious, this is great group, we kid around a lot... and are very thankful.... but nothing ever too serious... this is for fun. But these friends of mine here, we have been chasing scopes and having fun for... 7-8 years now. It is fun!
Ok, I get it.
I'm chasing some scopes, as well, even after viewing the setlist (wander -or wonder- who brough it up).

:-)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-06-30 05:44 by EdubertoPalitroke.

Posted by: laurel ()
Date: June 30, 2019 05:44

WHOO! WHOO!

Date: June 30, 2019 05:45

laurel
WHOO! WHOO!

Sympathy?

Date: June 30, 2019 05:46

mariano
No sympathy tonight??

That's right! I'll bet they played during one of the gaps in live streams. Should have been between Dead Flowers and Honky Tonk Women.

Start Me Up now, apparently.

waterrats
caschimann
waterrats
caschimann
WONDERFULL!!

Lustig! Dachte all die Jahre Watterrats wäre aus USA oder England.
Mal gucken ob wir noch'n Stream bekommen.
(Sorry IORRérs das mußte jetzt sein we soon return to English.)

Date: June 30, 2019 05:47

5stringTele
mariano
No sympathy tonight??

That's right! I'll bet they played during one of the gaps in live streams. Should have been between Dead Flowers and Honky Tonk Women.

Yup. Setist wise we're on autopilot by now...

Date: June 30, 2019 05:48

caschimann
waterrats
caschimann
waterrats
caschimann
WONDERFULL!!

Mal gucken ob wir noch'n Stream bekommen.
(Sorry IORRérs das mußte jetzt sein we soon return to English.)

Ich nein spreche deutsche!

Date: June 30, 2019 05:48

caschimann
waterrats
caschimann
waterrats
caschimann
WONDERFULL!!

grinning smiley Thank you kindly!

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011Next
Current Page: 6 of 11

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1721
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home