Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011Next
Current Page: 2 of 11
Re: Burl's Creek Canada show 29-June-2019 live updates - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour
Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: June 30, 2019 02:30

Hairball
Exciting...will be tuning in and out catching up when I can for updates...have a great time to all who are there! thumbs up

I presume you’re back in SoCal now? I got back to the U.K. on Monday. I notice your next trio of shows (Santa Clara, Pasadena & Glendale?) are all do-able by land - Glasgow-London type distances. I’ve just had a cursory look into them and though I could certainly do them at a viable cost, getting work leave could be difficult and my pale white Scottish skin would burn in the Sun sad smiley

I do hope they swing by the UK/Europe at least one more time...

Back on topic, I hope the folks in Canada get a decemt Show. The only whole floor standing show of the tour as far as I know. Gold Circle looked a relatively good deal for this one.

Re: Burl's Creek Canada show 29-June-2019 live updates - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour
Posted by: grzegorz67 ()
Date: June 30, 2019 02:40

video: [m.youtube.com]

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: June 30, 2019 02:43

grzegorz67
Hairball
Exciting...will be tuning in and out catching up when I can for updates...have a great time to all who are there! thumbs up

I presume you’re back in SoCal now? I got back to the U.K. on Monday. I notice your next trio of shows (Santa Clara, Pasadena & Glendale?) are all do-able by land - Glasgow-London type distances. I’ve just had a cursory look into them and though I could certainly do them at a viable cost, getting work leave could be difficult and my pale white Scottish skin would burn in the Sun sad smiley

Back on topic, I hope the folks in Canada get a decemt Show. The only whole floor standing show of the tour as far as I know. Gold Circle looked a relatively good deal for this one.

Still in Chicago with my wife for another week grzegorz67 enjoying all the city has to offer at a very mellow pace - so many things to see and do!
Went out on the lake today on a speedboat zipping all around, and heading off soon for another deep dish pizza feast haha.

Come on out to California and I'll help you out anyway I can. Driving solo up to Santa Clara and back from Ventura - home for a day or two, then doing another roadtrip to Pasadena for a couple nights, then straight out to Glendale for three nights...finally driving a looong way back home on the 27th where I zip up to Santa Barbara to see ZZ Top with my wife (and I have an extra ticket).

Come on out west my friend! thumbs up

-------------------------------------------------

Back on topic:

CANADA IS GOING TO ROCK TONIGHT!!!! smileys with beer

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 2019-06-30 02:45 by Hairball.

Posted by: Chris Fountain ()
Date: June 30, 2019 02:50

Well the concert starts soon -

For those near stage, with a cell phone-please use the new maneuverable extension arms, which connect to your cell phones. They are available. But I'm not sure if the gadget just was marketed. It is really designed for Car Play in car.

It would really help those that are average size - hell, is 5-10 normal? not sure.

Also please connect to periscope or whatever feed available as it would be a delight and appreciative and thankful to see this concert.

Posted by: Green Lady ()
Date: June 30, 2019 02:50

During The Beaches set:

Glorious Sons now on stage

Date: June 30, 2019 02:59

A minute or so of the Glorious Sons on Facebook - looks to be taken from the Golden Circle

[www.facebook.com]

Posted by: chatoyancy ()
Date: June 30, 2019 03:05

I predict Keith will wear a blue shirt.

Posted by: crawdaddy ()
Date: June 30, 2019 03:06

Anyone seen a B Stage in the area ?

Must be there somewhere I guess.
Very quite all round over here with this heatwave thing that's going on.
I'm off to bed as totally knackered with this hot,hot weather and will catch up on Sunday morning.
smileys with beer

Posted by: WelshEdge1 ()
Date: June 30, 2019 03:09

grzegorz67
Hairball

Gold Circle is probably the best of both worlds. You can be on the rail by the b-stage and have a great view of the whole show. It's a shame they didn't do that across the whole leg.

Date: June 30, 2019 03:09

Wow! No Litter, Nice people and no cell phone activity.....well we may need later.

Posted by: mjmjr ()
Date: June 30, 2019 03:13

first 3 songs tonight are

SFM
LSTNT
TD

Date: June 30, 2019 03:23

Date: June 30, 2019 03:33

crawdaddy
Anyone seen a B Stage in the area ?

Must be there somewhere I guess.
Very quite all round over here with this heatwave thing that's going on.
I'm off to bed as totally knackered with this hot,hot weather and will catch up on Sunday morning.
smileys with beer

Yes - you can see it clearly in this FB video from earlier in the day [www.facebook.com]

Posted by: sarahunwin ()
Date: June 30, 2019 03:37

HAVE FUN CANADA - YOU WILL BE ROCKED!!!!!

Date: June 30, 2019 03:40

This is going to be something special and different - one can sense.

Posted by: Jeter1984 ()
Date: June 30, 2019 03:41

I sense a Glastonbury level performance...should be awesome!

Posted by: Xam ()
Date: June 30, 2019 03:44

Im not sure of the time... start in one minute or 1 hour?

Date: June 30, 2019 03:46

About five minutes to go according to Twitter - no sign of any live feeds yet.

Posted by: Jeter1984 ()

any minute just before 9pm eastern

Posted by: waterrats ()

Xam
Im not sure of the time... start in one minute or 1 hour?

In Toronto, it's 20:46 hours by now ...

Date: June 30, 2019 03:49

Thank you everyone for the time reports smoking smiley

Im ready... Beer poured... ready hoping for a scoping ... just need on one, one good one.

Posted by: waterrats ()
Date: June 30, 2019 03:51

Xam
Thank you everyone for the time reports smoking smiley

Im ready... Beer poured... ready hoping for a scoping ... just need on one, one good one.

2:50 Am and I'm ready, too! smileys with beer

Date: June 30, 2019 03:52

Posted by: mariano ()
Date: June 30, 2019 03:53

Doesn't work for me

Date: June 30, 2019 03:53

Green Lady
[www.facebook.com]

and Debbie Tiger [www.facebook.com]
Thank you! Fingers crossed for smooth streaming.
Looks like Debbie has made the move over to fb.... she must read GL too smiling smiley

Posted by: mosthigh ()
Date: June 30, 2019 03:54

Change browsers if vid doesn't work.

Posted by: LovingCupola ()
Date: June 30, 2019 03:54

I was starting to think there are no cell towers close enough to the site for coverage but @timmitra had a scope going for a minute for the Beaches and for Sloan but nothing at the moment.

SO quiet here, what the heck?!?

Date: June 30, 2019 03:55

There has been one scoper earlier today: @timmitra, but not active so far.

Posted by: mariano ()

Sorry, something went wrong.
We are working on it and we'll get it fixed as soon as we can.

« Back to Home

Yes Debbie, the constant MVP GL did! smileys with beer
(posted a link to IORR)

Goto Page: Previous1234567891011Next
Current Page: 2 of 11

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1959
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home