Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

Re: Chicago #2 show 25-June-2019 live updates - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour
Posted by: Irix ()
Date: July 3, 2019 11:35

By Soldier Field. 3 more pictures: [Twitter.com] · Large version

smiling smileyRe: Chicago #2 show 25-June-2019 live updates - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour
Posted by: TheGreek ()
Date: July 3, 2019 13:49

What a killer set list , IORR, Bitch, MONKEY MAN which was so killer oh my good ness what a sing a long with the crowd and at times I feel the crowd was giving so much energy to Mick that he was really in awe and moved by the crowd . Ride Em On Down was so good that I don't even have words to describe how killer this tune was ! The B Stage delights with Play with Fire and a knockout performance of Sweet Virginia and how sweet she was I tell you . Keith's Slipping Away was so sublime and like being in a trance with his vocals which never fail to move me in such delightful ways . I was so lucky to be in attendance in Pit 2 for this most special show which I will never forget ! Next up for me is Foxboro

Re: Chicago #2 show 25-June-2019 live updates - The Rolling Stones No Filter Tour
Posted by: crholmstrom ()
Date: July 3, 2019 13:56

i listened to the MR/PIB incident. chalk it up to a senior moment for keith. pretty funny & the band handled it well.

Posted by: rbk ()
Date: July 3, 2019 15:47

If this show ends up being the last time I get to see the Stones, I'm happy.

Posted by: keefriff99 ()
Date: July 3, 2019 15:59

Gimme Shelter

Wow! Keith's playing is simply spot on here...I've been critical of his performances the last couple of years, but this is stellar. There's a real cohesiveness and fluidity to his playing here that's often been missing in recent years.

Posted by: The Joker ()
Date: July 3, 2019 17:45

Bjornulf
Thanks for the pic on.the IORR front page
It is a nice idea to put Pierre de Beauport. The same would go for other technician of the tour. These guys derserve it.

Posted by: Hairball ()
Date: July 3, 2019 17:53

Irix

By Soldier Field. 3 more pictures: [Twitter.com] · Large version

WOW...excellent pic, and makes for a great souvenir.

Thanks for posting Irix. thumbs up

Posted by: angee ()
Date: July 3, 2019 18:03

rbk
If this show ends up being the last time I get to see the Stones, I'm happy.

Me too.

I do have two more to go this tour, not in the pit though, as far as I know now.

~"Love is Strong"~

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-07-03 18:04 by angee.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1935
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home