Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

OT: Polar Music price 2019
Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: June 13, 2019 02:45

This year's recipients are Grandmaster Flash (Joseph Saddler), Ann-Sophie Mutter ant the Playing for Change foundation. Most often there is very good music played at the ceremony at Grand Hôtel, Stockholm.
First off a heavy beat by Mapei in honor of Grandmaster Flash (he's the one with a cap sitting next to Her Majesty Queen Silvia of Sweden). This one is really good. What do you think?:
[www.youtube.com]

The second one made me shed a tear. I'm quite sentimental at times. Hansine Pellbäck, a 9-year old violin student playing meditation from Thais in honor of Ann-Sophie Mutter.
Look at the audience's reaction afterwards!
[www.youtube.com]

Re: OT: Polar Music price 2019
Date: June 13, 2019 08:33

Stoneage
This year's recipients are Grandmaster Flash (Joseph Saddler), Ann-Sophie Mutter ant the Playing for Change foundation. Most often there is very good music played at the ceremony at Grand Hôtel, Stockholm.
First off a heavy beat by Mapei in honor of Grandmaster Flash (he's the one with a cap sitting next to Her Majesty Queen Silvia of Sweden). This one is really good. What do you think?:
[www.youtube.com]

The second one made me shed a tear. I'm quite sentimental at times. Hansine Pellbäck, a 9-year old violin student playing meditation from Thais in honor of Ann-Sophie Mutter.
Look at the audience's reaction afterwards!
[www.youtube.com]

Keith did Words Of Wonder with Playing For Change a few years back..

Posted by: Bjorn ()
Date: June 13, 2019 12:50

I couldn´t stand that shit. And I can´t stand the Polar price. Springsteen, Dylan, Zeppelin, Maccca, Berry, Paul Simon, Patti Smith, Emmylou, Miriam Makeba, Pink Floyd, Elton John...Metallica (sigh...) and GM Flash...but nooooo Stones...This is a big joke...Kings and queens and champagne and fake smiles and the right political view...

Posted by: Stoneage ()
Date: June 13, 2019 14:49

What is it about 60's nostalgia acts that attracts narrow-mindedness and nearsightedness?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-06-13 15:29 by Stoneage.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1860
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home