Tell Me :  Talk
Talk about your favorite band. 

Previous page Next page First page IORR home

For information about how to use this forum please check out forum help and policies.

'Havana Moon' - "Immersive" UK cinema tour, October 2019
Posted by: bye bye johnny ()
Date: June 12, 2019 17:47

Re: 'Havana Moon' - "Immersive" UK cinema tour, October 2019
Posted by: Monkeytonkman ()
Date: June 12, 2019 21:50

Gonna go leicester methinks

Re: 'Havana Moon' - "Immersive" UK cinema tour, October 2019
Posted by: yorkshirestone ()
Date: June 12, 2019 22:51

Looks good - bit pricey tho, 40-110 quid a ticket (that’s several lucky dips worth)

Havana Moon Immersive Screenings
Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: October 14, 2019 16:00

I thought this might be of interest to someone..........BV did mention it in the 'News' last month so........I haven't noticed it on 'Tell me'.........

Havana Moon Immersive Screenings

This October you will be able to experience the iconic Havana Moon show like never before, with immersive concert screenings, across 12 dates around the UK! Visit rebel-vision.com to find a venue near you.

A state of the art sound system, screens and concert lighting creates a brand new experience as Cuban dancers and actors provide an exotic backdrop allowing you to submerge yourself in Havana Moon and let the Caribbean air wash over you.

[rollingstones.com]

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 2019-10-14 16:02 by EddieByword.

Re: Havana Moon Immersive Screenings
Posted by: georgie48 ()
Date: October 14, 2019 17:19

Is it different from the notorious September 23 2017 version? And if so, in what way?
I watched the 2017 version in a wide screen, impressive sound movie studio in Japan ...

Posted by: EddieByword ()
Date: October 14, 2019 20:38

georgie48
Is it different from the notorious September 23 2017 version? And if so, in what way?
I watched the 2017 version in a wide screen, impressive sound movie studio in Japan ...

No idea, sorry........I'd only be guessing to make any comment as to exactly what immersive means.................

I saw the 1990 IMAX film in Bradford (England) in '92 .....that was immersive in that 'you' were so close to the screen that all 'your' peripheral vision was taken up................I don't know if this is the same........

Posted by: Nate ()
Date: October 14, 2019 20:44

georgie48

Yes it’s different it’s more expensive.

Nate

Posted by: georgie48 ()
Date: October 14, 2019 22:35

EddieByword
georgie48

No idea, sorry........I'd only be guessing to make any comment as to exactly what immersive means.................

I saw the 1990 IMAX film in Bradford (England) in '92 .....that was immersive in that 'you' were so close to the screen that all 'your' peripheral vision was taken up................I don't know if this is the same........

Yes, I remember seeing that one too, with Mick stand 15-20 feet tall in front of you ... and amazing sound.
Shine A Light in IMAX was also very impressive.

Thanks Nate, maybe it will be shown in Holland too. 30+ Pounds is okay, I think.
I was in Cuba at that (free cool smiley) concert (travel expenses where huge, though grinning smiley), but it's nice to see it back in such a large surrounding. Great memories!

Posted by: glen ()
Date: October 16, 2019 00:16

I went to this last night and my overall opinion was that it was a good night out.

Standing downstairs and seating upstairs, downstairs was themed with Palm trees, salsa dancers, bits and pieces, flags and old car that you could sit in and have photos.

That was ok but a bit meh.

The film and staging itself was really good, the band sounded great. I saw the original film and this was a cut down version minus the interviews at least two songs and focused on the screening as the gig.

The sound system was really good but it was strange that hardly anyone in the crowd were clapping and cheering after each song.

Overall, I would recommend this.

Posted by: desertblues68 ()
Date: October 16, 2019 09:58

Posted by: Lien ()
Date: December 9, 2019 17:42

Some merch available online

[www.rebel-vision.com]

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Online Users

Guests: 1696
Record Number of Users: 206 on June 1, 2022 23:50
Record Number of Guests: 9627 on January 2, 2024 23:10

Previous page Next page First page IORR home